Who is influencing Alexander against me? This is serious.

cella

Banned
Hello!

I have been told that my love interest has been influenced by someone against me. WE loved each other but he has broken all contacts. I keep writing to him and try to contact but he doesn't reply. He is a sensitive man and not a rude person at all but hasn't even acknowledged that he received anything from me, not even the flowers I had sent on his birthday.

Can you please look at this chart

astro_w2at_26_who_is_influencing_alex_against_me_hp763021382.gif

I'd appreciate any opinion and help!

Thank you!

dr. farr

Since the SN is posited in his house (7th house), it shows that disruptive influences are operative upon him regarding this situation; Jupiter and Venus are in that 7th house, so it is likely-since they too are sign conjunct the Dragons' Tail-that these planets signify one or two people who are influencing him vs you; Venus of course would be a woman, Jupiter could be a middle aged man, or a person with some kind of financial influence upon him, OR since Jupiter is your significator, it might show a conflict in his mind between Venus (the woman influencing him vs you) and what he feels for you (represented by Jupiter)

Hikaru

hi, i am a junior here, i'll try to make a reading, so if anyone see i am wrong please correct me

i use another method, and i agree with the good Dr.
for a different reason however, in his house, i see venus coming from his 5th, which may show someone who is romantically involved with him, either this persons wants to have something with him, or is him, for the possition of venus and the aspects with the planets on his 5th, i would go as far as to say that is both, also the planets in his 5th are the moon and Saturn, which tell me the same, it is 2 people, a woman and a man, however here i see the man being older.
on other matter the moon is via combusta, so i would warn you about this person who is around him , the moon in this place is not good for the querent, that means you. (i am not well versed but i usually is danger, perhaps this person may harm you).

again, if anyone would like to correct me, i will thank you since i am learning.

cella

Banned
Thank you Hikaru!

They possibly wudn't bother to harm me because we live on different continents. Does Alex too have a romantic inclination/relationship with this woman? Does the chart show what does he feel for me?

I am just guessing that if there was a woman or a romantic liaison he would have spent his birthday with this woman, not his parents but it could be anything.

How strong is this influence? Will e be able to overcome it soon?

What do you think Dr Farr?

Thanks again!

unteruber

Cella this is a classic horary chart. You (jupiter) are sitting in the his house (7th house). Making you more interested in the matter. As pointed by others Venus is present in the 7th house which obviously translates to other woman. There seems to be a sextile between you and him so things are not over and there is substantial pull between the two of you. You need to post charts in regiomontanus and whole sign house systems to make it clearer..

unteruber

there is a separating sextile between you and his signifactors. which indicates that the matter is past. not good news.

you are situated in gemini, 7th house. there is a reception between you and him i.e. he receives you. loosely speaking he is interested in you. (according to frawley this is the other way around but most traditionals will agree with the first interpretation).

he is in the 9th house which indicates matters related with foreign lands, spirituality.

you are in his 11th house, house of friends, well-wishers.

mercury has only two major aspects one with you (jup) and other one with mars, which might indicate a young man.

Last edited:

rafaella

It could be either a friend, as shown by last aspect from Mercury to Mars. Mars rules the hidden secretive 12th and his turned 11th of friends. It can also be a sibling, does he have any? Sun rules his turned 3rd of sibling. He is quite in bad shape, not only Rx but also combust, so just leave this matter for now, you cant do much right now. He is too blinded and overwhelmed, someone definitely is putting some pressure on him (Combustion), he is not able to think clearly. Yes Mercury will aspect with Jupiter once again, I think it will be later in august....so give it time....

best wishes!

summer92

It could be either a friend, as shown by last aspect from Mercury to Mars. Mars rules the hidden secretive 12th and his turned 11th of friends. It can also be a sibling, does he have any? Sun rules his turned 3rd of sibling. He is quite in bad shape, not only Rx but also combust, so just leave this matter for now, you cant do much right now. He is too blinded and overwhelmed, someone definitely is putting some pressure on him (Combustion), he is not able to think clearly. Yes Mercury will aspect with Jupiter once again, I think it will be later in august....so give it time....

best wishes!

Rafaella,could the turned 3rd house also mean a neighbor?

rafaella

Rafaella,could the turned 3rd house also mean a neighbor?

Yes 3rd does rule neighbour too, but I dont think that seems plausible, unless he is really close to the neighbour. Its most likely a family member or a friend (Mars).

What is his relationship with the sister? And have you met her?

cella

Banned
I think they share a good relationship. He always buys gifts for her children and is really fond of them. I didn't meet her but when I was with him at his parents' place she visited the house (just to water the plants) for a few minutes. He told her that I have a visitor in the house but she didn't ask anything about the visitor. I was upstairs in the guest room and saw her thru the window, she didn't see me.

cella

Banned
Yes 3rd does rule neighbour too, but I dont think that seems plausible, unless he is really close to the neighbour. Its most likely a family member or a friend (Mars).

He has a flatmate who is a woman. He seems to be quite fond of her and they share a good rapport. Can she re[resent the neighbour here?

cella

Banned
Yes Mercury will aspect with Jupiter once again, I think it will be later in august....so give it time....

The month ends today. I had sent a texto to him yesterday, a funny one but he hasn't replied yet. Can "later in August' estimation extend to Early September?

rafaella

Hey Cella,

I got your message. I think you may need to ask another horary with whatever question is on your mind. This chart shows a very debilitated situation and deriving answer from it about his contact is not reliable. Secondly, this chart was more regarding influences around him, not really communication between you....So a communication chart might make it more clear....

cheers!

cella

Banned
Thanks for replying Rafaella! Do you mean that I shud cast a chart asking "when will he talk with me?"

Hey Cella,

I got your message. I think you may need to ask another horary with whatever question is on your mind. This chart shows a very debilitated situation and deriving answer from it about his contact is not reliable. Secondly, this chart was more regarding influences around him, not really communication between you....So a communication chart might make it more clear....

cheers!

cella

Banned
Since the chart shows "Mercury will aspect with Jupiter once again", can we conclude that even under this influence he will have a positive feeling towards me, he will shirk all the influence and decide in my favour? or something of that sort?

rafaella

It looks more like the chart showed the situation at the time of question, not really the future or his positivity towards you. You only asked about influences around him at that time, the chart pointed to him changing his mind and not thinking clearly. Whether he will be positive towards you in the future is another question.

Sometimes aspects in the chart and ephemeris work together, but this time it didn't...Moon apsects show future/outcome, and being conjucnt Saturn just showed restriction...

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think this could have to do with somebody's involvement with him, with Ven ruling his 5th and 12th, something that is behind the scenes. There could also be an involvement of money/some kind of a joint enterprise somehow. You, as Jup in the 7th (his house), reflects your interest in him, perhaps also your influence upon him. However, with Jup in detriment in Gem, it is weak. Ven, on the other hand, in 7th is in a slightly better position.

Merc's (he) next aspect will be a sextile to Jup, which is you, so there is a slight chance of clarity in the situation/improvment. Jup rules his 10th and Mars his 6th. Mer will, after Jup, go to meet Mars, which gives me the feeling this coud be a co-worker, or a friend (Mars rules his 11th). With the Moon (our co-sig plus chart's driving force) moving towards Sat (which is strong in Lib), I think you should get to know about this either through a (common) friend, or maybe even from him (Sat in 11th and rules the 3rd). The S Node in the 7th poses some kind of an obstacle (S Node acts more like Sat), clearly very telling of your situation. The chart also 'garners' the situation and reflects the question/concern well. Please let us know, and all the best.

:)AQ7