Black magic

tobbilla78

Magic is a mystic art of rituals or using supernatural powers to influence or control events, people and ‘nature’ with techniques like voodoo, witchcraft. It can be also called a sort of hypnotism, though its methods are different.

It involves use of positive or negative forces that derive its energy from either God’s universal energy for good work or wicked powers to cause damage to other persons, places or things(Directly or indirectly by its misuse). This term is also used with 'K' such as Magick and is also called 'Dark Magic' for its dependency on the dark forces.

Those who use this mystic art of rituals for giving benefits to others practice White Magic.

White Magic and Black Magic derive their forces from Positive Energy and Negative energy respectively. They can both benefit a common man, place or thing temporarily or can cause damage to any of them. However, it is hard to influence someone whit a stronger will-power and powerful personality or who may have a ‘spiritual’ personality or a friendly ‘horoscope’

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
This term is also used with 'K' such as Magick and is also called 'Dark Magic' for its dependency on the dark forces.

It has a 'k' on it because Alister Crowley wished to differentiate it from such things as Las Vegas magic shows. There's nothing dark about it.

White Magic and Black Magic derive their forces from Positive Energy and Negative energy respectively.

I don't agree with this. Magick is neutral, like the swords hanging on my wall. I can use them to save a life or take a life. It is my intention that makes it that way, it has nothing to do with the swords who will slice what I make them slice. Magick is the same way. "Black" and "White" (definately do not like these terms, by the way) magicks all come from the same source, it's the witch's intention that dictate if the results are negative, positive, or neutral. ;)

However, it is hard to influence someone whit a stronger will-power and powerful personality or who may have a ‘spiritual’ personality or a friendly ‘horoscope’

Well, if they have a Witch's Foot or other type of protective device, then yes, yes it is more difficult. Otherwise, I don't think they're personality or horoscope is going to protect them.

Carole

tobbilla78 wrote:
Magic is a mystic art of rituals or using supernatural powers to influence or control events, people and ‘nature’ with techniques like voodoo, witchcraft. It can be also called a sort of hypnotism, though its methods are different.

It involves use of positive or negative forces that derive its energy from either God’s universal energy for good work or wicked powers to cause damage to other persons, places or things(Directly or indirectly by its misuse). This term is also used with 'K' such as Magick and is also called 'Dark Magic' for its dependency on the dark forces.

I will allow myself to disagree with you here.

Magic is an illusion and the person who performs it is an illusionist. Now, gathering universal energies to use them with a definite purpose and get a definite result, that is called Magick. It is not black, white or grey. It is just Magick. There are people who think that using these energies to help makes Magick become 'white", and using them to do some harm makes it become 'black'. As in everything, it's the person's intention what counts.

Statements like that are what have made Magick and people who practise it, the target of murder, persecution, discrimination, mockery and verbal or even physical attacks. Very few people know who were the true 'witches' and what they used to do in fact.

Those who use this mystic art of rituals for giving benefits to others practice White Magic.

I think they are witches spiritually evolved, and what they practise is Magick. Only a person who ignores the laws by which the universe is ruled can intentionally harm another.

Carole

Soul Friend

:confused: Does anyone here care to share what they've learned regarding the potential Astrological indicators of various "talents" that create the potential in a natal chart of one either interested or gifted in Magick?

My personal thoughts include emphasis or elements of Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune & Pluto depending on how they're blended in aspect to one another as well as house placement.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Wouldn't it have something to do with the Eighth house? I believe I read somewhere (I want to say it was SkyScript) that said Capricorn/Saturn was a very occultic Sign.

Though, I kind of think trying to find these indicators is like trying to discover homosexuality in a chart. Can you really tell someone's religious preferences based on a natal chart? Anyway, perhaps it serves as something interesting to think about at least.

My personal thoughts include emphasis or elements of Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune & Pluto depending on how they're blended in aspect to one another as well as house placement.

I must ask, why these particular planets?

Something I've been thinking about recently is how much Jupiter plays into my life. A dear friend told me recently that Jupiter was my Lord of Genture instead of Sol, which is what I've always thought it was. (I'm going to connect this in just a second, so bear with me) So, ever since then I've just been thinking about my preferences. I like sour things, my favorite stone is the amethyst, I've always considered myself a Wood person, I'm quite religious/spiritual. I'm actually kind of confounded that I didn't think of Jupiter to begin with. Anyway, the East holds Jupiter in association with the element of Wood and plant magicks has always kind of been my 'area', so to speak. So, I thought it was interesting, this connection, and then now the emergence of this thread.

Anyway, the whole point for this kind of ramble is that perhaps the Lord of Genture should somehow be considered as an 'area of expertise or interest'. Though I realize this somehow limits the possibilities, so there must be more than this.

Soul Friend

Hello KNS,

It's all together possible Jupiter holds the position of some other place like the guiding planet or that of most highly elevated or maybe it is a singleton of some sort you never considered. Maybe you can post your chart.

Actually homosexuality has been studied for indicators along with so many other things. As far as religious preferences go that would be tricky because a whole host of beliefs are included in each so I would expect that particular issues within the Faith of choice would be highlighted. For myself as an example I have an overarching trust in the Sovereignty of G_d and the Sun (I'm a Leo) is conjunct my Ascendant from the 12th H with Jupiter as my guiding planet and most elevated.

As for those planets each is specifically linked to various rulership and a few few examples are that Uranus involves the unusual and occult to some degree, Neptune reflects spirituality as well as dreams and visions which is utilized to influence concentration through visualization and Pluto rules the will and transformation of all kinds including power. Saturn as governing form and structure clearly indicates issues relating to ritual. Mercury's rule over the mind and thinking is influenced as a neutral planet of sorts by drawing considerable influence from the planet nearest it. Venus addresses values and priorities are valued and too it has long been acknowledged as governing some types of Magick in its higher octave perhaps. This is from long old memories and I suggest these to stimulate the memory of others who might be able to help out. I cannot speak of these as any authority because my familiarity with the resources I learned of these are long past lost in Libraries I can no longer pinpoint having moved around so much.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Actually homosexuality has been studied for indicators along with so many other things.

Oh yes, I'm aware, and we're no where any closer to finding it.

Mercury's rule over the mind and thinking is influenced as a neutral planet of sorts by drawing considerable influence from the planet nearest it. Venus addresses values and priorities are valued and too it has long been acknowledged as governing some types of Magick in its higher octave perhaps.

This part reminded me of the Tree of Life. Mercury's and Venus' Spheres of Hod and Netzah. Hod (Mercury) is the language and symbolism and gods and any kind of representation that we use to relate to the divine. Netzah (Venus) is the dance and physical ritual that follows in order to sort of 'activate' the divine.

This is as far up the Tree of Life as I've joyed to go so far. I think I'll stay within the Astral Plane for now. :D

I hadn't thought of the outers in such ways. I mean, I knew Neptune was about spirituality, but the fact that they move so slowly it'd be difficult to pin them in such a way. Obviously the only way this would work out would be through close aspects or perhaps house placements, but more likely the former. Perhaps the Outers would better signify new and growing trends in spirituality rather than personal preferences.

4leafclovah

One day I brought an astrology book to my workplace( it can get boring there) and people started getting really weird with me so I joked with them about black magick ( because people can be ignorant and see astrology as evil/witchcraft, so I thought I would mess with them..he he) So word gets around and now everyone thinks that I am witch. LoL..these are grown adults. Its actually quite disturbing that people have nothing better to do than to judge someone over something they know little about. BTW, one of these people happens to be a catholic bishop so right there you know there is gonna be some controversy:rolleyes: Yes, the devil is alive and well right here on earth!

Moulin

Fantastic post and totally agree....

"sorting the wheat from the chaff" ;)

Carole said:
tobbilla78 wrote:

I will allow myself to disagree with you here.

Magic is an illusion and the person who performs it is an illusionist. Now, gathering universal energies to use them with a definite purpose and get a definite result, that is called Magick. It is not black, white or grey. It is just Magick. There are people who think that using these energies to help makes Magick become 'white", and using them to do some harm makes it become 'black'. As in everything, it's the person's intention what counts.

Statements like that are what have made Magick and people who practise it, the target of murder, persecution, discrimination, mockery and verbal or even physical attacks. Very few people know who were the true 'witches' and what they used to do in fact.

I think they are witches spiritually evolved, and what they practise is Magick. Only a person who ignores the laws by which the universe is ruled can intentionally harm another.

Carole

Derestanne

4leafclovah said:
One day I brought an astrology book to my workplace( it can get boring there) and people started getting really weird with me so I joked with them about black magick ( because people can be ignorant and see astrology as evil/witchcraft, so I thought I would mess with them..he he) So word gets around and now everyone thinks that I am witch. LoL..these are grown adults. Its actually quite disturbing that people have nothing better to do than to judge someone over something they know little about. BTW, one of these people happens to be a catholic bishop so right there you know there is gonna be some controversy:rolleyes: Yes, the devil is alive and well right here on earth!

You don't have to be a witch or an astrologer to get yourself in trouble in the workplace or on the street corner. Generally, any sort of ideas, values or behavior that people find out of the ordinary will be more than sufficient.

Grown adults? That is a very relative concept in my experience. You may test their adult qualities at your own risk and peril!!!

Catholic? Didn't you know Catholic is supposed to be the only "religious system" in the Universe? Competition is not permitted. The mere fact that even one person has a creative thought poses a really serious threat! What are you? A system buster or something? Sheesh! One major duty of all Catholics is to keep breathing life into the Devil. If the Devil ceases to exist, then the whole Universe comes crashing down into chaos! Scapegoating is a common technique employed to keep the Devil alive and healthy.

"To do good is noble. To tell others how to do good is nobler still and a lot less trouble" - Mark Twain

"Great Spirits will always be opposed by mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

4leafclovah

Derestanne said:
You don't have to be a witch or an astrologer to get yourself in trouble in the workplace or on the street corner. Generally, any sort of ideas, values or behavior that people find out of the ordinary will be more than sufficient.

Grown adults? That is a very relative concept in my experience. You may test their adult qualities at your own risk and peril!!!

Catholic? Didn't you know Catholic is supposed to be the only "religious system" in the Universe? Competition is not permitted. The mere fact that even one person has a creative thought poses a really serious threat! What are you? A system buster or something? Sheesh! One major duty of all Catholics is to keep breathing life into the Devil. If the Devil ceases to exist, then the whole Universe comes crashing down into chaos! Scapegoating is a common technique employed to keep the Devil alive and healthy.

"To do good is noble. To tell others how to do good is nobler still and a lot less trouble" - Mark Twain

"Great Spirits will always be opposed by mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

lol..My thoughts exactly.:D

Carole

Thank you, Moulin. :)

How curious! I was wondering yesterday how many people would be interested in a topic like this around here and I remembered that this thread had been started and went to rest very soon.

I log in today and...it has been brought back to life again! Mmmm....I must be a witch!;)

Derestanne and 4leafclova:

Mediocre minds are more dangerous than simple minds since they think they are doing good when they are actually doing evil. Blaise Pascal was so right when he said that "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction".

Mediocre minds have been responsible for most of the negative things that have happened through our history, and it seems that they are a vast majority on this planet. The human race has kept avoiding their total extinction only thanks to the enlightened minority. Such is the power of goodness.

The Devil?? Who needs the Devil? The vast majority. Although it's hard to tell whether they need it only to boo those they want to keep under control, or need it also to keep their own shadow side in check.:rolleyes:

Carole

Neptune Rising

Moulin said:
We already have a devil: the US government and media.

I see they are now paving the way to go into Iran

yes, also the people who have power and will do all they can to maintain their power, which stems from fear. creates incredible imbalance in the world and affects us all.

NR

Moulin

yes, has the ability to make me very depressed even though i'm naturally so positive.

Such a shame that people believe whatever they are told and have lost touch with the reality that is their intuition.

Fear is such a poison that permeates the entire planet. Time for all the wolves to start howling 24/7 and stand up for unity.

Neptune Rising said:
yes, also the people who have power and will do all they can to maintain their power, which stems from fear. creates incredible imbalance in the world and affects us all.

NR

Neptune Rising

Moulin said:
yes, has the ability to make me very depressed even though i'm naturally so positive.

Such a shame that people believe whatever they are told and have lost touch with the reality that is their intuition.

Fear is such a poison that permeates the entire planet. Time for all the wolves to start howling 24/7 and stand up for unity.

I totally agree! I hope and feel positive things will start to change now and in the future, as more people become aware of this, and regain their inner strength. Oppression cant last forever, as some point it has to crack.

NR

Derestanne

Neptune Rising said:
.....Oppression cant last forever, as some point it has to crack. NR

Extremely True and that is why I'm rooting and stomping for the Jupiter - Pluto conjunction in Capricorn on January 25th.

Moulin, talk about all of the Wolves Howling at once!

I'm counting on "The Evil Empire" not having the Belly to cope with this one! The Evil Empire has a favorite saying, "Out of Chaos - Order!" When they get slammed with Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn they will learn the meaning of "Out of Greed and Micro-management - Corruption, Decay and Implosion!" There aren't enough Insurance Policies in the Universe to do sufficient damage control now!

Moulin

I really hope you are right Neptune...

I live in the UK, am a brit and when l look at America's last 7 years l do wonder how the public eat all this sh1t that the government keep dishing out... In Europe we can see the wood for the trees and we pray the US citizens will step back and see our view also.

It is hard when it is so in your face but it has to stop... too many lives have been lost. Way too much karma and an immense pain will ensue if oppression is not tackled, l fear.

Neptune Rising said:
I totally agree! I hope and feel positive things will start to change now and in the future, as more people become aware of this, and regain their inner strength. Oppression cant last forever, as some point it has to crack.

NR

Moulin

Yes!!! Roll on Pluto conjunction. Let's start worshiping Pluto now! lol

God l hope you are right Derestanne - going into Iran is really not a good idea. If we struggle in Iraq, Iran is going to eat us for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I feel so much sadness for these poor young US soldiers whom know no better due to being given such a poor education (on purpose) so that they blindly follow their comrades into war, only to never return to their families.

I feel so strongly about the inhumane injustice of it all...

Sorry. Rant OVER.

Derestanne said:
Extremely True and that is why I'm rooting and stomping for the Jupiter - Pluto conjunction in Capricorn on January 25th.

Moulin, talk about all of the Wolves Howling at once!

I'm counting on "The Evil Empire" not having the Belly to cope with this one! The Evil Empire has a favorite saying, "Out of Chaos - Order!" When they get slammed with Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn they will learn the meaning of "Out of Greed and Micro-management - Corruption, Decay and Implosion!" There aren't enough Insurance Policies in the Universe to do sufficient damage control now!

Neptune Rising

Yes roll on Pluto in Capricorn! The transformer of structure! I have a funny feeling things will get a bit 'wilder' for a while, but hopefully mass consciousness will be raised in awareness of the opression.

I live in London, just outside, too. Its amazing how, when people protested about us going to Iraq, they still went ahead anyway and they are still there! There are too many distractions in the press that keep us from questioning this.

I guess if there was a black magic, that would be something like it.

NR