Can I have an abortion without my family's knowledge?

eekndyn

I am not putting your info in quotes, so that you can remove it when you want to. I would also suggest that given the nature of this thread and how strict your family/culture is, you might want to ask one of the mods to delete this thread in its entirety after you stop posting here.

Ok, so when you went the 2nd time to the doctor on April 9, it was the 26th day you went to the doc on. You therefore fall in time frame and beta hcg level
"4 Weeks: 5 to 426 mIU/ml" (your hcg is 171 mIU)
Source: https://www.verywellfamily.com/the-pregnancy-hormone-hcg-1960127

Also, the blood test for beta hcg is done after the initial urine test comes out positive. Do you remember if the first urine test came out positive?

If the doc said your value is too low for 6 weeks (actually it is 4 weeks), then even if you got preg initially, the pregnancy is not progressing as it should and the embryo not dev. as it should, so perhaps that is what it means when he says preg. will not result. However, you might be translating from Turkish to English and something seems to be getting lost in terms of info and what he exactly said.

Now, since your levels are higher than 25 mIU after 4 weeks (because for me 4 weeks is the time between intercourse and apr. 9th), it seems positive for preg. but beta hcg is too low than it should be, so not developing properly.
https://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/hcg-levels/

The doctors count from the first day from the last cycle not dpo or dpi. Her levels should of doubled every two days and be in the range of 1000-1100. If I am not mistaken she mentioned drinking herbal tea early on to collapse the pregnancy. 171 is too low. Most obs wait til between 6-7 weeks for fetal pole/fetal heartbeat. Nonpregnant women who show hcg level low could have pituitary issues, or taken fertility medicine. The decline of hcg detected during blood draws will show a spontaneous abortion.

aquarius7000

The doctors count from the first day from the last cycle not dpo or dpi. Her levels should of doubled every two days and be in the range of 1000-1100. If I am not mistaken she mentioned drinking herbal tea early on to collapse the pregnancy. 171 is too low. Most obs wait til between 6-7 weeks for fetal pole/fetal heartbeat. Nonpregnant women who show hcg level low could have pituitary issues, or taken fertility medicine. The decline of hcg detected during blood draws will show a spontaneous abortion.
You are right, now i recall that is indeed what I studied- counting from last cycle and doubling of beta hcg value. In her case the 6 weeks are done, so the obstetrician did wait until 6 weeks.
So spontaneous abortion means she conceived, but did not progress as it should have?

Scherzy

You are right, now i recall that is indeed what I studied- counting from last cycle and doubling of beta hcg value. In her case the 6 weeks are done, so the obstetrician did wait until 6 weeks.
So spontaneous abortion means she conceived, but did not progress as it should have?

Before 2 days I see blood and aches at my urine
But the blood was too litle too low

aquarius7000

Before 2 days I see blood and aches at my urine
But the blood was too litle too low
Then the preg. per my understanding has collapsed and coming out through the urine. If that truly is the case, your beta hcg levels will be dropping to a min. and your nausea, pain in the breasts should subside also.

Scherzy

Then the preg. per my understanding has collapsed and coming out through the urine. If that truly is the case, your beta hcg levels will be dropping to a min. and your nausea, pain in the breasts should subside also.

I dont know if it is settlement blerding or collapsion :(

aquarius7000

I dont know if it is settlement blerding or collapsion :(
We need to stop beating about the bush. Watch yourself the next couple of days and be serious, factual and honest about how things are progressing. As said, you should stop feeling nauseous, pain in breasts should go away and you should be returning to your usual self. Blood and certain discharge might come out again in your urine. If your country, city permit (curfew is relaxed), get yourself to an obstetrician again and let them know. If you can call them in the meanwhile, do so. Again, I am not a medical doctor, and am going by what little I know and have read, so get yourself doctor's advice.

eekndyn

yes. a miscarriage before 20 weeks. Light bleed could have been implantation bleeding usually around time of cycle. Hopefully her doctor ordered another blood draw to monitor her hcg 48 hrs after her draw. In some cases rare but possibly the organic matter of the fetus becomes a molar pregnancy which is not safe. Which feeds on hcg and cause severe nausea and abdominal pain.

aquarius7000

yes. a miscarriage before 20 weeks. Light bleed could have been implantation bleeding usually around time of cycle. Hopefully her doctor ordered another blood draw to monitor her hcg 48 hrs after her draw. In some cases rare but possibly the organic matter of the fetus becomes a molar pregnancy which is not safe. Which feeds on hcg and cause severe nausea and abdominal pain.
Yes, this is what I saw when I initially read the chart and you can read my initial posts on this thread. I have seen similar charts with similar outcomes. The querent through her natal (I sometimes double check Horary in comparison with the natal) has a proclivity for this.

aquarius7000

I understand nothing :(
Scherzy, your English is pretty good. Relax and pay attention to the words in bold.
Watch yourself the next couple of days and be serious, factual and honest about how things are progressing. As said, you should stop feeling nauseous, pain in breasts should go away and you should be returning to your usual self. Blood and certain discharge might come out again in your urine. If your country, city permit (curfew is relaxed), get yourself to an obstetrician again and let them know. If you can call them in the meanwhile, do so.

aquarius7000

waybread

Scherzy, this is all getting pretty crazy. I found out yesterday that you are also posting your questions on both the French and English boards of another astrology website. On the English board you are getting comparable responses about your charts.

I'm not sure what you think these multiple charts accomplish, but obviously your best and sensible course of action is to put yourself into the hands of a medical doctor. As soon as possible.

Hope and delay are not your friends here.

The website that Aquarius7000 posted yesterday mention the possibility of atypical pregnancy.

I looked up abortion in Turkey. Abortion is legal in Turkey up to 10 weeks, but in practice it is not so simple. https://www.dw.com/en/turkeys-women-face-dangerous-conditions-to-obtain-legal-abortion/a-47257680 Please do not risk your health.

Also, Turkey, like everyplace else, is in the midst of the global COVID-19 epidemic. Possibly due to a more open policy about it in Turkey, rates of infection are rising rapidly. You don't want to wait until hospitals are hotbeds of infection and doctors are overwhelmed, as has been the case in other countries.

You've gotten different opinions on the viability of your pregnancy, assuming you are pregnant. But even in the case of a spontaneous miscarriage at home, women are advised to seek medical treatment to ensure that the uterus does clean itself out properly.

I am not being judgemental Scherzy. Far from it. Long ago and far away, I was a pregnant and frightened single woman. I had an abortion because there was a huge stigma against pregnancies outside of marriage, and I just couldn't bring myself to tell my parents. My backroom abortion was a fairly awful experience. I don't wish it on you. But I almost waited too late-- out of fear and hope-- for even that.

I wish we lived in a perfect world where you could have a baby in a loving, protective home. But if you don't feel that will happen, you need to let your head and common sense take over now.

With all good wishes-- and please let us know what happens.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I'm coming from the doctor. Blood test turned out to be negative this time.
Did I have a miscarriage, no pregnancy?
Miscarriage - most likely yes
No pregnancy - as in not pregnant now - seems sure since doctor said test was negative.
Horary completed. Matter over now. Move on to other things.
Be sensible next time.