Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

david starling

Many in the country were pleading with Congress to get back to doing the people's work, not impeachment that would lead nowhere. They said they could walk and chew gum at the same time except now we learn they couldn't and have put our country at great risk. All the while telling the world it is Trump that is a national security risk.

Still complaining about the Impeachment? I don't believe it will affect the Election (assuming it's not cancelled) one way or the other.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

What I find disappointing is that this thread, like the other one on Trump as a dictator, have no connection to astrology.
I was expecting and hoping to find charts, maybe natals and progressed, or a horary or two, maybe of the candidates. Nothing, just political jibes. Why is this?
Here is the horary for this question.
Why is no one doing any charts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 16.40.40.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 16.40.40.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually, my chart asks a different question, as to why no one is doing charts. No idea how to interpret this to find an answer! No politicians would be in the chart.
I do find it fascinating looking at their charts, can we learn why Sanders got shafted a second time, and Biden with signs of dementia is now front runner (out of about 20 candidates to begin with!).
On Election Day, who is in the best position according to the transits, to win?
I don't have time to pull all these up, but I looked into this thread thinking I would find a chart analysing a potential corona virus infection.
Maybe I'm completely wrong on this since the thread is in Chat.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Actually, my chart asks a different question, as to why no one is doing charts. No idea how to interpret this to find an answer! No politicians would be in the chart.
I do find it fascinating looking at their charts, can we learn why Sanders got shafted a second time, and Biden with signs of dementia is now front runner (out of about 20 candidates to begin with!).
On Election Day, who is in the best position according to the transits, to win?
I don't have time to pull all these up, but I looked into this thread thinking I would find a chart analysing a potential corona virus infection.
Maybe I'm completely wrong on this since the thread is in Chat.

I've seen many charts posted but there isn't much analysis being done. Some are waiting to know who the Dem nominee will be.

It would be great to see someone read Biden's chart.

Inquisag

When I apply Lilly's rules to this chart, I don't get a clear answer. With Moon in the 4th house; Jupiter, its depositor, in the 5th; and Mercury in the 5th sign, I think there is some truth to the statement. Personally, it should be clear to all of us at this point that Trump is the one doing the infecting. His behavior is beyond irresponsible. He won't get tested or self isolate. He makes me feel ashamed to call myself an American. I haven't felt this way since Clinton was in office.

I had hoped during the impeachment trial that Republicans would put their country first and not follow in the footsteps of Democrats who failed to convict Clinton. Both parties place themselves before what is best for America. Both parties have worked to destroy democracy in America. Throughout my youth, I pledged allegiance to the flag of United States of America; not the Democratic flag or the Republican flag.

Good or great leaders don't live in denial. Leaders confront brutal facts while never losing faith that they will prevail in the end. Trump should have been the first to test after attending the Conservative Union conference on February 26. A good or great leader would have. He had to be coaxed into taking affirmative action regarding Covid-19. His denial and mental immaturity will cost America billions of dollars.

ElenaJ

How can 10th house ruler be Trump? Querent is Indian.

Extremely late Ascendant. “Already infected” or “too soon to tell”?

The question is about Trump, the leader, so he should be 10th house, I don't think it matters what nationality the querent has.

ElenaJ

When I apply Lilly's rules to this chart, I don't get a clear answer. With Moon in the 4th house; Jupiter, its depositor, in the 5th; and Mercury in the 5th sign, I think there is some truth to the statement.

Sorry, this isn't the chart I was looking at. Which one is this you refer to?

ElenaJ

Honestly I don’t know. Horary charts like this are confusing to me, where Querent is not an agent and one has to keep turning the thing. But sports astrologers do it all the time so clearly it’s just out of my depths which is why I’m just curiously poking at the chart.

Exactly why I am curious and would like to learn. I'm lost.
One can ask a question that is global, like "when will the X war end?", and I think universal rules would apply, whether you are American or French or whatever.
I have some info on examining world events, I'll dig it out.

ElenaJ

PS. a handshake and "hello how are you" is not enough contact to be infected or tested, you need to be with a person for a while, like at work stations or in meetings, or on a commuter train, etc.

Moondancing

Premium Member
How can 10th house ruler be Trump? Querent is Indian.

Extremely late Ascendant. “Already infected” or “too soon to tell”?

Because he is asking about the President of the US, he gets 10th house, imo.
Late asc. question can show a situation where nothing can be done. Asc will move into Taurus with Venus strong in 1st house.

ElenaJ

Because he is asking about the President of the US, he gets 10th house, imo.
Late asc. question can show a situation where nothing can be done. Asc will move into Taurus with Venus strong in 1st house.

Yes, the late ascendent could mean what is done is done.
Let's see if we can guess. The results on Trump's test will be ready tomorrow or next day.

ElenaJ

The 10th house represents presidents and kings.
So Trump is 10th house ruled by Saturn, strong by sign, in the last degree.
Is it relevant here that Saturn squares exactly the ascendent?
Trump's 6th of health is the radical 3rd, ruled by mercury (respiratory, air) with strengthening north node there.
Mercury makes a semi-sextile to Saturn, is located in Saturn's sign, and natural house.
Trump's health is good, he hasn't contracted the virus.

ElenaJ

There were some discussions about this a while back, not decisive one way or the other.
However, I do have references to horary charts that ask about world events, elections, wars, etc. If we follow the rule that the querent has to be directly involved, we could never ask a question, for example When will there be peace in the Middle East? or Who will be the next king of the UK? because we (or at least I am not) aren't directly involved.
I don't believe this is the case.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I can’t find my horary books right now but thought there were some rules about standing that prohibit the use of horary in questions about world affairs. The Querent can’t be an agent of the chart without having visible agency in the matter quesited. Maybe forensic astrology would make more sense (a chart of the meeting being asked about)?

You may have a point here and possibly the reason for the late asc. It could show the question is moot or meaningless because the question is asked on a whim?

ElenaJ

"it is the only check the judiciary has on nosey Parkers and saboteurs who would just go meddling in others’ business without the right to do so."

This is a good consideration to keep in mind.