I am venus, my belonging mercury
Moon in 12 th house :annoyed:

Attachments

• sunglasses.jpg
    sunglasses.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 50

kalinka

Hi,
I don't think that you will get your sunglasses back. Mercury and moon (significators for the lost item) are both in unfortunate houses. Moon in the 12th is hidden from the querent and mercury in the 6th in scorpio shows that the object is in possession of another person. Mercury receives Mars by rulership and Mars is the lord of the 7th and the 12th house (stranger, thief). Also Moon and Mercury are in cadent houses, which shows that the sunglasses are far away from the querent and there is less chance to get back the lost item. However I see a collection of light due to Saturn. Saturn separated by sextile with mercury and applying a sextile with Venus. Saturn is the ruler of the 9th (University), 10th (offices) and 11th (friends) house. So maybe there is also still a little opportunity to find your sunglasses.

Last edited:
I think I have lost them in university
Did anyone take it ?
Will he or she give me back?
I am venus, my belonging mercury
Moon in 12 th house :annoyed:

you will find your glasses in 7 units :) (can be hrs or days in 7 units)

direction: west or south by west

Location: indicate places near heat or fire: near chimneys or radiators or where fires have been, near iron or the walls and partitions of a house/building, Reception rooms, the hall, cloisters, or near men's things. The dining room, theatres, palaces, magnificent places.

Near muddy or stagnant water, gutters, sinks, the kitchen & bathroom, ruins, compost heaps, dark or secret places.

clue: near a source of heat and dark/secret place (look at kitchen ;) )

SunnyTerra

Excuse me pls cuz I'm sort of new, but how can a possession have a placement? I lost a valuable earring last week during a power outage in my place of residence and cannot find it anywhere. How can astrology help me to locate it?

Thnx.

Scherzy

Excuse me pls cuz I'm sort of new, but how can a possession have a placement? I lost a valuable earring last week during a power outage in my place of residence and cannot find it anywhere. How can astrology help me to locate it?

Thnx.

possession=2th house and ruler

October 16,
In amphi
under the table

excuse me there, i didn't get you what you mean by amphi? a theater? if yes, did you notice i have included theater in the list :D

so the under the table counts as "dark secret places"

can you confirm this, have you found the item in 7 hrs from the time you have draw the chart?

also pls tell me if it was west or south direction?

just for learning purpose :D:D:D:D

Thnx.

you will have to create a chart from https://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e&nhor=1&nho2=2

Input the date and time details of the time you are asking the question or the time exactly when it came in your mind (if known)

Scherzy

excuse me there, i didn't get you what you mean by amphi? a theater? if yes, did you notice i have included theater in the list :D

so the under the table counts as "dark secret places"

can you confirm this, have you found the item in 7 hrs from the time you have draw the chart?

also pls tell me if it was west or south direction?

just for learning purpose :D:D:D:D

No not 7 hours,but in 14,15 hours..