Murder in Astrology

Dubyadude1986

Is it possible based on the astrological analysis of this chart that the native hired someone to murder his brother, who began to pass away at about the time of the chart.

There are several motives. This is a family matter and I am looking for input. There is a lot happening at 18 degrees Aqua.

Sabian for 18 Aqua per cafe astrology: 17-18 deg Aquarius

"A Man’s Secret Motives Are Being Publicly Unmasked"

Victim's natal Juno is 18 Aqua...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 5.22.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 5.22.12 PM.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

The transit time is when the victim was taken to the hospital for a "cocaine overdose at 9:48 p.m."

The victim and native had a mutual friend - where the victims vehicle was recovered by the native. I think the victim was sold bad product (or uncut product?). Looking to see if it was truly accidental, or a larger plot.

The mutual friends may have overdosed the victim on purpose and I'm wondering if all that stuff going on in H7 and the MC are just "his brother passing" under these circumstances or evidence of more knowledge about what happened.

The native was notoriously jealous of his brother the victim. The native is a virgo and the victim a pisces - complete opposites.

I can also post the victims chart with one or both of these other events - but I only have a six hour time frame for birth.

Inner - native, middle - victim, outer - transits 3March2000.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.35.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.35.59 PM.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Facts from police report. Names redacted...

Those facts came straight from the police report that night. Time is 10:30 local 3March2000.

Victim was found running down the street from the mutual friends house w/ liver/kidney failure and septic w/halucinations (liver not filtering toxins). Some guy claims to have stumbled across him. Looks to me like he was chasing him (or using with him)... Victims last words: "Someone is trying to kill me."

Case open. Party gone terribly wrong or a party planned to go terribly wrong?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.39.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.39.45 PM.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.40.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.40.20 PM.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.40.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.40.51 PM.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.43.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 8.43.31 PM.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

He was trying to get away from something so badly he walked up to a house and broke out the windows above the door with his bear hands.

I'm not sure if it was septic hallucination or he was intentionally sold a lethal product w/ hallucinations and someone trying to kill him at the same time...

According to the mutual friend, he drove up, got out, and walked away... Then some stranger found him (who has now died due to the same circumstance - cocaine overdose).

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Another reason I'm suspicious off the top of my head:

Native transit Pluto in Sag was exact native natal Moon +/- 1 degree.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

How much later from this event was time of death?

He layed there for 8 days. All senses down and unresponsive, could not communicate verbally and spent most of the time in a coma as the rest of the organs shut down beginning with the heart tissue muscle. *His hearing was active because he would wink yes or twice for no.* He winked yes to the question, did someone try to kill you. Tears would well up at times.

Time of death was approximately 8 days later. He died the day after his birthday.

11:50p.m. est March 11 2000.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

There are indications for and against but if a plan went further than wanted that could account for negative aspects in the surviving brother's chart. The transits supply the negative, the progressed charts the positive.

Transit Pluto to the Moon could just be indicating shock.

Adding progressed anlunar chart for death. It is a unique chart that I compute.

Attachments

• Brothers Prog.jpg
    Brothers Prog.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Suspect Transits.jpg
    Suspect Transits.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Deceased PAL with Natal.jpg
    Deceased PAL with Natal.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Thank you kindly Unique Astrology. I am going to marinate on this for a little bit.

The native is my father, the victim my uncle. Very personal and still haunts me. Thank you for your help.

unique_astrology

In case it was not obvious (because the square was not in longitude but in real space, ie, right ascension) transit Pluto was in an applying square to your uncle's natal Pluto within 1/2 of a degree.

Attachments

• Natal and transit.jpg
    Natal and transit.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Yes. And then transit pluto conjunct my father's Moon within about as much.

Thanks again for the input. That's really something...

That age, 40, the Uranus half-return- seems like a relatively dangerous time for people in their lives...

Dubyadude1986

I think that he was sold a lethal dose of product (whatever that's called) and I think this hit was paid for by the native. The native has said that his brother had turned him in before for cash and there's definitely is motive...

The victim was also "the golden child" and the native "the black sheep."

It never seems like he misses his brother. In fact, he says he doesn't.

What I would say is this: I was 14 in 2000; be careful what you do while your children are growing up because once they do, they will go back and they will figure things out - and you don't want those things to be bad things, that get figured out...

Last edited:

katydid

Another reason I'm suspicious off the top of my head:

Native transit Pluto in Sag was exact native natal Moon +/- 1 degree.

Yes, however, that Pluto/Moon transit could indicate 'death of a loved one' and not necessarily the 'killing of a loved one.'

And the victim's last testament, that 'someones trying to kill me' ---very common statement made by someone who is overdosing on cocaine.

Even though the native was the black sheep and had jealousy, that does not mean for certain, that he committed any form of homicide. They may have all been in the grips of drug abuse and they all suffered for it in their own ways. :bandit:

katydid

However, at second look, :sad:---your father had tr Uranus on his Saturn.

If there is ever a time that someone might totally, impulsively 'cross the line' --it's when Uranus hits Saturn.

And often, Uranus on Saturn brings up anger towards one's father, and feelings of vengeance owed.

Osamenor

Staff member
However, at second look, :sad:---your father had tr Uranus on his Saturn.

If there is ever a time that someone might totally, impulsively 'cross the line' --it's when Uranus hits Saturn.

And often, Uranus on Saturn brings up anger towards one's father, and feelings of vengeance owed.

Even that is not proof that he killed his brother. Just that, if he was ever going to do it, that was when the time was ripe.

Up thread, UA suggested that a plan might've gone further than intended. In that light, perhaps he didn't intend to kill his brother, just f-him up a bit, and it went too far. Or, the mutual friend(s) did.

What I find telling is that you believe your father might've murdered your uncle. You wouldn't entertain that thought if you hadn't seen indicators in his behavior that he was inclined to act that way. A person who didn't have violent inclinations in the first place wouldn't suddenly commit murder, on a family member no less, just because of transits. If they were harboring anger or jealousy toward someone, maybe they would have a blow up when Uranus hits natal Saturn, but not murder.

Dubyadude1986

Even that is not proof that he killed his brother. Just that, if he was ever going to do it, that was when the time was ripe.

Up thread, UA suggested that a plan might've gone further than intended. In that light, perhaps he didn't intend to kill his brother, just f-him up a bit, and it went too far. Or, the mutual friend(s) did.

What I find telling is that you believe your father might've murdered your uncle. You wouldn't entertain that thought if you hadn't seen indicators in his behavior that he was inclined to act that way. A person who didn't have violent inclinations in the first place wouldn't suddenly commit murder, on a family member no less, just because of transits. If they were harboring anger or jealousy toward someone, maybe they would have a blow up when Uranus hits natal Saturn, but not murder.

Every time I bring him up, I hear about all the times my fath is paroid that my unc turned him in during he 90s. He got payed a large sum of money also...

And yes katy, the mutual friend was a dealer for them both. My Dad had violent tendencies in the 1990s which I have discussed here. Once, he planned to murder my mother and I both. My UNCLE is who warned my mom and she kept us away...

He's saved us from him before.

Short story is they were both involved in a very dangerous cocaine ring in Florida since the 198s involving columbians and by 2000, it had destroyed them both. One went on disbility, one did. I just don't know if it was an accident...

AND.. My fat would have had the perfect alibi that evening becase he was watching me; if he hired someone, he knew he could always say he was with me...

Last edited: