Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

GeminiStarr

I will be relocating to try and enter a TV writing career. I need to be in LA to do this so in 2019/2020 I will relocate. I am nervous about the move.

How will this move affect me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Relocation Chart:

XPQvhWk.gif

Natal:

iRscOJO.gif

Last edited:

katydid

How do you envision breaking into the screen writing industry?

Any ideas?

Your well aspected Jupiter/Mercury trine,from the 2nd, is great for a writing career. Do you have any contacts for networking?

Having it in the 3rd in the relocation chart is very nice.

Since you have 2 years, you need to do some correspondence to try and get an internship somewhere, unless you already have connections.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

How do you envision breaking into the screen writing industry?

Any ideas?

Your well aspected Jupiter in the 3rd is great for a writing career. Do you have any contacts for networking?

I have only one but I plan to try and make more contacts and intern this year and next year. I am studying creative writing and film now in school I graduate next year

I envision getting a PA job and also meeting new people out there and networking. I also plan to try and join summer programs the studios have to meet like minded ppl. I know its all about networking.

Getting an agent is important also. I just plan to work towards that.

What are your thoughts on the 8th house with it moving from the 7th to 8th? I'm a little afraid of the 8th house reputation.

Last edited:

david starling

Excellent writer's Chart [IMO]. Enough inner-conflicts :)moon:+:mercury: in Taurus opposing :mars:+:saturn: in Scorpio, and :sun: in Gemini opposing :uranus: in Sagittarius) to give you an unusual perspective, and to keep the storyline fresh and dynamic. Also, in these two cases, I believe that Taurus "resolves" for Scorpio, and Gemini does the same for Sagittarius. The move to L.A. deemphasizes your natal Scorpio Ascendant, and moves it to the more social, harmonious Sign, Libra (relocation doesn't replace your Natal, but it modifies it somewhat). It also moves your Point of Fortune, which involves both health and success, out of Scorpio, which it's sharing with :mars: and :saturn: in your Natal, and into Libra, which should prove beneficial.

GeminiStarr

Excellent writer's Chart [IMO]. Enough inner-conflicts :)moon:+:mercury: in Taurus opposing :mars:+:saturn: in Scorpio, and :sun: in Gemini opposing :uranus: in Sagittarius) to give you an unusual perspective, and to keep the storyline fresh and dynamic. Also, in these two cases, I believe that Taurus "resolves" for Scorpio, and Gemini does the same for Sagittarius. The move to L.A. deemphasizes your natal Scorpio Ascendant, and moves it to the more social, harmonious Sign, Libra (relocation doesn't replace your Natal, but it modifies it somewhat). It also moves your Point of Fortune, which involves both health and success, out of Scorpio, which it's sharing with :mars: and :saturn: in your Natal, and into Libra, which should prove beneficial.

Thank you so much, should I be afraid of planets moving into the 8th house?

katydid

I don't think the Sun/Venus moving to the 8th is a problem. I think it is a solution. :sideways:

Screenwriting is one of the toughest, most intense jobs there is. You need to be thick-skinned, persistent, ambitious and forceful to break into it.

The 8th house will serve you well. :cool:

It is hard, because producers/directors don't want to read your scripts , or even touch them, because of the persistent lawsuits from unknown writers, accusing them of plagiarism. :pouty:

So becoming a wrier's assistant on a show is the prime way to work your way in. And those are like finding gold. Major networking needs to happen and LUCK.

If you can set up an internship, by doing those screen writing boot camps, you'd be in great shape.

Getting an agent is vital. But don't fall prey to a shittty one and get trapped. There are a lot of predator scheisters out here.

GeminiStarr

I don't think the Sun/Venus moving to the 8th is a problem. I think it is a solution. :sideways:

Screenwriting is one of the toughest, most intense jobs there is. You need to be thick-skinned, persistent, ambitious and forceful to break into it.

The 8th house will serve you well. :cool:

It is hard, because producers/directors don't want to read your scripts , or even touch them, because of the persistent lawsuits from unknown writers, accusing them of plagiarism. :pouty:

So becoming a wrier's assistant on a show is the prime way to work your way in. And those are like finding gold. Major networking needs to happen and LUCK.

If you can set up an internship, by doing those screen writing boot camps, you'd be in great shape.

Getting an agent is vital. But don't fall prey to a shittty one and get trapped. There are a lot of predator scheisters out here.

Thank you for the advice

I know I have hard work in front of me

but I feel like this is my destiny. It took me a while and a lot of spiritual growth to find my passion and path in life. There is no stopping for me. I am going full force