Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
And they TOTALLY pick up on them lmfao

I know it sounds so crazy and silly but I'm in a situation like that with someone and he is a water sign and he totally picks up on my energy and responds to it! I am not getting in over my head (Aries Venus) but he is super cute.

But does what I think make any sense? Some people may not even believe in that kind of stuff but thought I'd ask anyway!

Well if you are stimulated by another person who is cute, there's a good bet he can tell.

Your love life is dominated by a Venus/Mars/Node Grand Trine. You tend to relate to others based on their physical attractiveness. You are probably yourself very attractive to others who have similar values about romance. So relationships seem to consist on both sides of appreciation for good looks to the neglect of other substantive matters.

GeminiSun

Well if you are stimulated by another person who is cute, there's a good bet he can tell.

Your love life is dominated by a Venus/Mars/Node Grand Trine. You tend to relate to others based on their physical attractiveness. You are probably yourself very attractive to others who have similar values about romance. So relationships seem to consist on both sides of appreciation for good looks to the neglect of other substantive matters.
I think that sounds superficial and definitely not something I want to do, like neglect substantive matters :sideways: I want a super committed, awesome relationship and I work hard to like maintain it and feed it if the other person has the same goal, you know?

But you're so right about how I can get smitten by someone by their looks. Like I saw this guy and I was like oh my god, how fricking cute, gosh. But he seems to be a sweetheart too, we'll find out I guess. Jupiter Retrograde is really going to effect my chart!

But in-terms of like "hotness," if you're really attractive but have a horrible personality, like I can't even explain it but I get completely grossed out and turned off even if you look like Enrique Iglesias :biggrin:

Cary2

Banned
Well, the Venus/Saturn sextile shows that you are serious about relationships, and you want your relationships to last. You do have a capacity to find substance in relationships, you will probably take a wise course of accepting that no one is perfect.

Moon-conjunct-Pluto means you are deeply driven for a profound level of intimacy, but you may discard a relationship too soon in your pursuit of it. You are very transformative. You may be very different as the years pass.

Much of it will be easy for you because you easily attract others.

GeminiSun

Well, the Venus/Saturn sextile shows that you are serious about relationships, and you want your relationships to last. You do have a capacity to find substance in relationships, you will probably take a wise course of accepting that no one is perfect.

Moon-conjunct-Pluto means you are deeply driven for a profound level of intimacy, but you may discard a relationship too soon in your pursuit of it. You are very transformative. You may be very different as the years pass.

Much of it will be easy for you because you easily attract others.
This scares me and hurts me because it's so true. I am learning this now.