Any astrological basis of being homosexual

ABHI84

can any one of aLL U RESPECTED PPL TELL WHETHER THERE IS ANY ASTRO BASIS FOR ANY GIRL OR BOY OF BEING A HOMOSEXUAL?? EXPLAIN

Mark

Homosexuality is most commonly related to past life activities and karma. This is the reason that homosexuality seems to be more of a choice for some than others. I'm sure there are some astrological indications, but I don't know them. It seems to me that you could predict persuasions and likelihoods from a chart, but you cannot predict choices. Some people will obviously have an homosexual persuasion, while others may or may not, depending on their choices.

dr. farr

Some of the Hellenists addressed this matter nearly 2000 years ago; see, for example, Dorotheus of Sidon's "Carmen Astrologicum"....(early chapters)

retinoid

I have heard a few things could mark homosexuality or very strange sexual practices that I have noticed to be true. Venus and Lilith signs are the same, Lilith in Pisces for men denote homosexual tendencies or strange sexual practices, moon and venus together in eighth house can indicate bisexual/homosexual tendencies (which I have and 3 other planets in scorpio's house), heavy gemini influences could denote bisexuality.

I feel like homosexuality is more 'common' now astrology aside due to more acceptance, the internet and in my theory large amounts of estrogen (synthetic) found in numerous things from plastics to shampoos which could affect sexual orientation (hormones control brain development in fetuses). This is coming from an open minded bisexual guy who had his first crush on a guy while in pre school :)

Last edited: