Has he cheated?

lilithofeden

*sigh.......*

Just wondering if my boyfriend has cheated.... Sometimes I wonder...

Anyway. Mercury is (combust? Is that the right term?) The sun.. Could that mean that .. Well for one, he talks to all his ex's and hangs out with girls and parties with friends while I get accused of talking to guys even when I'm not.. And I've lost all my friends?? So.. That could mean he puts himself on a higher pedestal so to speak? (Controlling...........)

Well.. Other than that Mercury is unaspected. (And in the 4th house.. I've lost most childhood friends and now all I have is my immediate family)

Well the moon is in 11th........ Jupiter is in 12th. They are aspected (are they applying or seperated??) So I sort of feel like he has....... But I might just be biased.

What do you see?

lilithofeden

You are Mercury and the Moon, he is Jupiter and the Sun.

Mercury is Peregrine, Combust, applying to the Sun and Venus, Venus rules the 5th, so you you have a child with this man, yes?

Mercury is Retrograde and moving away from the Sun and Venus; You're planning on leaving him, yes?

Jupiter (him) applying to the Moon (you) and Mars. Moon and Jupiter aspect each other by Sextile with Perfect Reception. On the outside their is nothing wrong with your relationship.

Mars for you, rules the 6th sign and 11th, for him it rules the 5th and 12th. The 5th House is fun things; sex, restaurants, plays. The 12th House are secrets. Jupiter applies to Mars by Sextile, Jupiter Receives by Exaltation, but Mars does not; Mars hates Taurus. He tried to cheat, but he was unsuccessful.

Wow!! You're good! :)

Yes we have a child, yes I have considered leaving him..

Is it possible to tell when? Or anymore about the person?

Last edited:

lilithofeden

the person is your friend, because Mars rules the 11th. Mars applies to the Moon (you)
with Perfect Reception. So, we could say she understood and respected the relationship between you two, and refused to comply to his advances.

To tell when? I don't know what you're asking, but I can only answer the question. If you have another question you cast another Horary Chart.

.........Hmmm....... Thank you

Well I know that with some horary charts you can tell time by days, weeks months or years or whatever and just wondered if it was possible with this. Although it doesn't matter really. Thank you so much, you're really good!

Neptune Rising

Hi

I am curious what chart style Sugar is using?

Mercury rules your 5th house, and Jupiter rules his 5th house.

At the moment, Jupiter is in your 12th house, that's him hidden away from your view. Perhaps he is laying low for some reason. Moon, you applies to him by sextile with a very strong mutual reception. Moon applies to Mars first and Mars applies to Jupiter. Mars is a malefic and rules the 12th house and intercepted 6th sign. Perhaps he is hiding something from you.

Early ascendant and south node in the first house are not good indications that this chart is readable. I would advise re-casting the chart.

It is interesting that Venus is in exact trine to the North Node. Venus also applies to Sun. Mercury is also applying to Sun. Sun is in Jupiter terms, primary concern of himself. Venus gets to Sun first before Mercury, that to me looks like inteference. I am curious, is it someone at his work? Sun and Venus are not however in each others reception at all, so not sure how relevant that is. It could show a meeting that went nowhere. In fact, Venus is combust right now so pretty powerless to do anything. The powerful light of the Sun hides Venus from Mercury. Mercury is also combust, this shows the stress you were feeling at the time of this chart. Venus and Mercury are in Jupiter's triplicity. Jupiter is in Mercury terms, thinking of his child and you very fondly. Mercury and Jupiter in mutual reception by triplicity and terms, you do love each other.

lilithofeden

Hi

I am curious what chart style Sugar is using?

Mercury rules your 5th house, and Jupiter rules his 5th house.

At the moment, Jupiter is in your 12th house, that's him hidden away from your view. Perhaps he is laying low for some reason. Moon, you applies to him by sextile with a very strong mutual reception. Moon applies to Mars first and Mars applies to Jupiter. Mars is a malefic and rules the 12th house and intercepted 6th sign. Perhaps he is hiding something from you.

Early ascendant and south node in the first house are not good indications that this chart is readable. I would advise re-casting the chart.

It is interesting that Venus is in exact trine to the North Node. Venus also applies to Sun. Mercury is also applying to Sun. Sun is in Jupiter terms, primary concern of himself. Venus gets to Sun first before Mercury, that to me looks like inteference. I am curious, is it someone at his work? Sun and Venus are not however in each others reception at all, so not sure how relevant that is. It could show a meeting that went nowhere. In fact, Venus is combust right now so pretty powerless to do anything. The powerful light of the Sun hides Venus from Mercury. Mercury is also combust, this shows the stress you were feeling at the time of this chart. Venus and Mercury are in Jupiter's triplicity. Jupiter is in Mercury terms, thinking of his child and you very fondly. Mercury and Jupiter in mutual reception by triplicity and terms, you do love each other.

Thank you.