Tennis Predictions from Sports astrology

Torero

ATP Rome
I will begin a series of predictions on the tennis tournament in Rome.
Who will be interested to join.
So, I think this tournament will not be victorious for Nadal. Prediction of both logical and astrological. Top players are already on the way to Rolland Garros and 100 percent zeal for victory should not be expected from them.

But there are young and motivated. The best chances of winning are at Tsitsipas, Dominic Thiem, I think Sasha Zverev at this tournament can show not a bad result, but not a winning one.

Considering that the shadow of fortune is in the 7th house, and the parsian of fortune is at 4, I suppose that this will not be Djokovic, Nadal and Federrer. This will be someone else, in the course of the tournament we will understand and make predictions.

Aria Venue

hello Torero.Thanks for initiating that!
By the way did you see the event chart that I uploaded yesterday Djokovic won Tsitsipas? I am interested to hear your thoughts about it

Torero

hello Torero.Thanks for initiating that!
By the way did you see the event chart that I uploaded yesterday Djokovic won Tsitsipas? I am interested to hear your thoughts about it

Regarding yesterday's match Djokovic and Tsitsipasa. Each of us has our own methods of prediction, I determined by my method that the winner of the tournament will definitely not be Nadal. My favorites were Thiem, Djokovic and Tsitsipas. When Djokovic defeated Thiem, for me it was a clear signal, Djokovic would win. My prediction is based on the first match of the tournament in Madrid, it is like a foundation for building a prediction.
There on the astrocard you can see that fortune is in the first house, and this is a signal to the fact that the favorite will win. If we consider who is the favorite in the final, it was clear that Djokovic, like this, the thread leads from the first match to the final.

Aria Venue

Regarding yesterday's match Djokovic and Tsitsipasa. Each of us has our own methods of prediction, I determined by my method that the winner of the tournament will definitely not be Nadal. My favorites were Thiem, Djokovic and Tsitsipas. When Djokovic defeated Thiem, for me it was a clear signal, Djokovic would win. My prediction is based on the first match of the tournament in Madrid, it is like a foundation for building a prediction.
There on the astrocard you can see that fortune is in the first house, and this is a signal to the fact that the favorite will win. If we consider who is the favorite in the final, it was clear that Djokovic, like this, the thread leads from the first match to the final.

thank you Torero!! I haven't seen that since just recently discovered that specific group. So i have to see the chart you are referring to first as to tell you my thoughts.If you can please write here the specific link so i can have a look on that.:love:Neverthelless the event chart of Djokovic-tsitsipas was promising for tsitsipas , though in an horary question that i had seen Djokovic had the most testimonies in his favor.Anyway I am still searching and evaluating methods

Torero

thank you Torero!! I haven't seen that since just recently discovered that specific group. So i have to see the chart you are referring to first as to tell you my thoughts.If you can please write here the specific link so i can have a look on that.:love:Neverthelless the event chart of Djokovic-tsitsipas was promising for tsitsipas , though in an horary question that i had seen Djokovic had the most testimonies in his favor.Anyway I am still searching and evaluating methods

The sun in the 7th house, speaks about the opposition between strong players. Tsitsipas is not a weak player, so I made this conclusion.
The Node moved to the 9th house but not more than 3 degrees, this certificate for me at least that a promising player can reach the final, Tsitsipas is also such.

The first match of the tournament
https://www.tennis24.com/match/nL88itxD/#match-summary

Last edited:

bossofbetting

ATP is good sport for predictions. Good luck with your bets!

I also make predictions, but now only on AFL, you can check it here, if it's interesting for you.

Last edited:

Torero

Thiem had no chance of defeating this legend on clay.
Sven and I determined the victory of Nadal at the beginning of the tournament, but we did not write our predictions in this thread, since we modified some moments of our methodology.
Now we are on the right track and I think we will soon be pleased with our predictions.

Jibreil

Banned
Thiem had no chance of defeating this legend on clay.
Sven and I determined the victory of Nadal at the beginning of the tournament, but we did not write our predictions in this thread, since we modified some moments of our methodology.
Now we are on the right track and I think we will soon be pleased with our predictions.

Excellent. Looking forward.

Torero

It also happens that I analyze tennis.

I’ll try to predict the new title holder in Doha.
Based on the map of the first match, and looking at the ASC, we can understand that the owner will change. Bautista-Agut performs in another tournament, with Tsonga and Wawrinka being the main contenders are Tsonga and Wawrinka.
Tsonga was the winner of this tournament, I excluded him. Wawrinka remained, who at the start of the tournament (his patron) did not take the most advantageous position, and therefore remained only a contender for me.
On the map of tomorrow's finals it is clear that the champion will be new, but who is Rublev or Moutet?
Both showed good volitional qualities and the will to win. But I give victory to Rublev (even ASC in Leo), and this red-haired guy looks even like Leo.

Both are in good positions and, perhaps, in two sets they will not be able to decide who is the winner, I think there will be three sets.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    6 января 2020  Пн  15_40_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 6 января 2020 Пн 15_40_00 GM.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 34
  • ZET 9.1.93 Geo   11 января 2020  Сб  18_00_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 11 января 2020 Сб 18_00_00 GM.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Torero

It also happens that I analyze tennis.

I’ll try to predict the new title holder in Doha.
Based on the map of the first match, and looking at the ASC, we can understand that the owner will change. Bautista-Agut performs in another tournament, with Tsonga and Wawrinka being the main contenders are Tsonga and Wawrinka.
Tsonga was the winner of this tournament, I excluded him. Wawrinka remained, who at the start of the tournament (his patron) did not take the most advantageous position, and therefore remained only a contender for me.
On the map of tomorrow's finals it is clear that the champion will be new, but who is Rublev or Moutet?
Both showed good volitional qualities and the will to win. But I give victory to Rublev (even ASC in Leo), and this red-haired guy looks even like Leo.

Both are in good positions and, perhaps, in two sets they will not be able to decide who is the winner, I think there will be three sets.
In the second set in a tie-break, luck was on the side of Andrey, so there was no third. Favorite won.

Attachments

• MOU 0-2 RUB _ Corentin Moutet - Andrey Rublev _ Ma.jpg
    MOU 0-2 RUB _ Corentin Moutet - Andrey Rublev _ Ma.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37

Torero

French open WTA
Final swaitek vs Kivitova
Winner kivitova

At the beginning of the tournament, I assumed that Kvitova would go far in this tournament, her ruler was located in a good astrological house, but I would not call it victorious. At the beginning of the tournament, I did not see an opponent who could withstand her, because the season this year is blurry.

But he began to show interest towards Kenin. Now I understand that she will win the French Open.
Based on the first match, Iga's position is not strong, I would even say losing in relation to Kenin. If the final starts on time, namely 15-00-15-10, then Iga must win at least one set for sure, and if there is a fast play, then there are chances for the title. If time goes on .. then 15-10 .. 15-30 and so on. then her chances will decrease in proportion to the original time.