Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

It's Day 4 that we've talked and I can feel some shift. They are about to send me a mail explaining what has gone on in the last month. They said that I've been on their mind a lot. I am wondering what is going on in the sky !

This is so fascinating !

princemob

Maybe transiting Venus, Mars, Sun going through your 5th house.

Cheers,

MD

So we called again today and talked about some difficult things. My emotions were so stable and it was fascinating to observe myself not reacting, but rather responding, to some truths that came out. They keep saying they pray for the day that we can laugh together again and that they are checking an app called The Pattern everyday to see the progress. Interesting they've turned to astrology too in this situation ! :surprised:

princemob

Moondancing, I just read this somewhere about Solar Returns:

Many times there is even an event exactly three months before the birthday which triggers awareness and signals the beginning of the new solar return. This event is usually very much related to the new solar return and very much out of context with the old one. If you have plans to travel overseas during the three months before your birthday, do not look for the event in the old solar return even if you have been planning to take the trip all year. The old solar return will probably indicate the planning stage, but the new solar return will indicate the trip. The trip itself illustrates change, and since it occurs in the three months before your birthday, it will most likely be indicative of the new solar return chart.

Do you think this is true ? My birthday is 22 August which would make three months before 22 May. I arrived in Amsterdam on 29 May and my person met me at the airport after we had not seen each other for 4 months. Should I look into a Solar Return for Amsterdam in this case ? Maybe I am misunderstanding something in that quote.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Solar Returns are only drawn for the day the Sun returns to its natal position.
The new solar return they are speaking about is the one for your next birthday.
First you need to determine whether or not the old return shows you going to Amsterdam.
I'll check into it cause I'm curious.

MD

princemob

Solar Returns are only drawn for the day the Sun returns to its natal position.
The new solar return they are speaking about is the one for your next birthday.
First you need to determine whether or not the old return shows you going to Amsterdam.
I'll check into it cause I'm curious.

MD

After rereading it, it seems that the Solar Return for 2019-2020 would show the Amsterdam trip. I was there during the 2018-2019 Solar Return (the most recent during that time being from the end of November to mid January), but the trips had two distinctly different vibes. Both were centered on meeting the person I've been talking about as well as to do with my creative endeavours and moving.

The 2018 trip was wonderful at the start, but ended in such a devastating way. The 2019 trip was way different in every way. It started in a somewhat tough way and ended beautifully, even if we are in a weird place again.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Our years overlap each other. What you started with your 2018 return but didn't complete will continue to play out in your new SR. The 2018 SR has your 9th house of foreign affairs on the Asc. and Mars,
ruler of natal 7th and is in the 9th, conjs. the SR Asc. Natal Mars conj. SR Moon/Saturn. Moon is besieged here by malefic planets and speaks to the emotional pain you describe. Plus, N. Mars squares your
Venus showing difficulties in relationships. This is repeated with SR Moon and Mars squaring Venus.

When advancing the SR Asc. it comes to the 11th house in May. House of friends with Jupiter residing there. Natal Jupiter in Pieces is in your 11th, unfortunately rules the difficult houses N. 8th and SR.12th.
The Asc. progresses to Capricorn the end of July where Moon/Saturn/Mars conj and finishes the year off in heartbreak.

This was difficult to write but I wanted to show 2018 describes the event as you have told your story.

Now moving to 2019 SR "My emotions were so stable and it was fascinating to observe myself not reacting". I believe this also shows your SR Venus/Mars conj in the 5th in Virgo.
Subdued, even though the passions run deep I'm sure. :)

MD

P.S. 8th/12th are traditionally bad houses but as you have said there can be/has been growth.

Last edited:

princemob

Our years overlap each other. What you started with your 2018 return but didn't complete will continue to play out in your new SR. The 2018 SR has your 9th house of foreign affairs on the Asc. and Mars,
ruler of natal 7th and is in the 9th, conjs. the SR Asc. Natal Mars conj. SR Moon/Saturn. Moon is besieged here by malefic planets and speaks to the emotional pain you describe. Plus, N. Mars squares your
Venus showing difficulties in relationships. This is repeated with SR Moon and Mars squaring Venus.

When advancing the SR Asc. it comes to the 11th house in May. House of friends with Jupiter residing there. Natal Jupiter in Pieces is in your 11th, unfortunately rules the difficult houses N. 8th and SR.12th.
The Asc. progresses to Capricorn the end of July where Moon/Saturn/Mars conj and finishes the year off in heartbreak.

This was difficult to write but I wanted to show 2018 describes the event as you have told your story.

Now moving to 2019 SR "My emotions were so stable and it was fascinating to observe myself not reacting". I believe this also shows your SR Venus/Mars conj in the 5th in Virgo.
Subdued, even though the passions run deep I'm sure. :)

MD

P.S. 8th/12th are traditionally bad houses but as you have said there can be/has been growth.

Thank you so much, Moondancing ! It's so interesting that you said what you said about ending the year in heartbreak as that's exactly how I thought about things. Not only did I have this break up, but I also had an argument with my dad out of nowhere as well as a bad interaction with a former collaborator/colleague of mine that's foreign. I just remember saying to myself "all of this before my birthday ?" when it was happening. In May I did meet a lot of new people in Amsterdam, all expats actually. Also very interesting that I met this person in May of last year about three months before the new Solar Return year started.

I was definitely more subdued. Not unemotional because I feel the pain in my body when I think about what I was told, but I am not reacting to it. I am curious how this all will continue to play out, though. They said their shrink asked a lot of questions about me and why they decided to end the relationship and my person said it was because they were simply not ready for the relationship yet. Meanwhile, this is what was happening at the end of June/beginning of July and it's just coming out. :unsure:

Was looking at my Solar Return from last year and Chiron was conjunct my natal moon in the 11th/12th houses. Does that mean that 2018 was about healing old wounds and emotions ? Possibly ones from when Uranus passed over my moon and my mother suddenly died ? Or maybe it pointed to the synastry in a way since my Chiron is conjunct my person's Moon ? I know that I did heal a lot of wounds and emotions surrounding my identity from the last birthday until now.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Was looking at my Solar Return from last year and Chiron was conjunct my natal moon in the 11th/12th houses. Does that mean that 2018 was about healing old wounds and emotions ? Possibly ones from when Uranus passed over my moon and my mother suddenly died ? Or maybe it pointed to the synastry in a way since my Chiron is conjunct my person's Moon ? I know that I did heal a lot of wounds and emotions surrounding my identity from the last birthday until now.

My information on Chiron came from studying Magi astrology and they had hundreds of charts showing its importance in soul mates, karmic ties, marriage and longevity. Healing aspects of the asteroid has not caught on with me yet.

Interestingly, the Chiron/Moon can show you meeting someone with whom you share a harmonious energy with. It represents the kind of person we want in a committed relationship.

So glad the lines of communication have opened.

MD

princemob

Interestingly, the Chiron/Moon can show you meeting someone with whom you share a harmonious energy with. It represents the kind of person we want in a committed relationship.

Interesting.
For which partner does it show the kind of person someone wants in a committed relationship ? Is it the Chiron person or the Moon person ?

princemob

I've been having some of the strangest dreams with last night's being the ultimate weird dream. I had a dream that I was giving birth. That I was in labour and gave birth to a baby. It was so real and terrifying. I am assuming it has something to do with the new moon today ! :andy:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I've been having some of the strangest dreams with last night's being the ultimate weird dream. I had a dream that I was giving birth. That I was in labour and gave birth to a baby. It was so real and terrifying. I am assuming it has something to do with the new moon today ! :andy:

Along with Mercury in your fifth house of children, in trine with your natal Neptune. That is very bizarre!

MD

princemob

Along with Mercury in your fifth house of children, in trine with your natal Neptune. That is very bizarre!

MD

It really is bizarre ! I've never had a dream like that in my entire life. It's so weird I had it and I'm a man who is not looking to have children anytime soon. Neptune deals with dreams ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
It really is bizarre ! I've never had a dream like that in my entire life. It's so weird I had it and I'm a man who is not looking to have children anytime soon. Neptune deals with dreams ?

Yes, it symbolizes one's unconscious mind. Moon too allows one to tap into the unconscious. Tibetan monks would meditate on the full Moon to explore their subconscious.

Given what you have said here, birth of a baby could represent your deep desire to create a new beginning for yourself. Bringing forth new, creative ideas into reality? New baby is your personal symbol for something. What does a baby mean to you?

MD

princemob

Yes, it symbolizes one's unconscious mind. Moon too allows one to tap into the unconscious. Tibetan monks would meditate on the full Moon to explore their subconscious.

Given what you have said here, birth of a baby could represent your deep desire to create a new beginning for yourself. Bringing forth new, creative ideas into reality? New baby is your personal symbol for something. What does a baby mean to you?

MD

That makes things even more interesting as last night I did a form of meditation. I'm not good at sitting still so I did it by writing the same thing over and over again as a way to focus without focus, if that makes sense.

In terms of the birth of the baby, I'd say that's supremely accurate then. I wrote down everything I wanted to manifest before writing the same sentence over and over again. It all came down to a new life which I guess a baby is technically a new life when I think about it.

Wow.