Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Something intriguing since many are interested in magick here: I just learned that I’m actually a born witch or at least to some capacity inherited somethjng from a past family member who practiced magick ‘heavily but secretly’. A lot of what I’m going through is because apparently I do have to go through hell to ensure I’m ready for the power. I may feel it already and may have throughout my life, but I won’t actually fully attain it until I’m 29

And I don’t think there’s any special reason as to why this is happening. I theorize that someone practicing magick so heavily generated so much energy that it had to be passed on. That, or the exchange spell theory which I was given from someone else is true. That theory was that some past family member exchanged -something- for magical and spiritual powers and insight

However I was told that once I got that age, 29, the hellishishness will be over. So I just have to make it through til then. After that I’ll be able to manifest my own bliss and the life I desire and money will also start flowing in more while I’m poor now

I’m also destined to learn magick. I don’t think any of this means I automatically know how to use magick. I believe I still have to learn something, although I do feel certain things come rather easily to me in comparison to others. I already have found my ability to manifest things I desire, but I was told that anything I try now I won’t quite be able to breakthrough. Not until I’m 29-30. All of my major breakthroughs are to come at 29 and that’s when I’ll find myself finally being able to do the things I’ve dreamed of

Lykanized

Something intriguing since many are interested in magick here: I just learned that I’m actually a born witch or at least to some capacity inherited somethjng from a past family member who practiced magick ‘heavily but secretly’. A lot of what I’m going through is because apparently I do have to go through hell to ensure I’m ready for the power. I may feel it already and may have throughout my life, but I won’t actually fully attain it until I’m 29

And I don’t think there’s any special reason as to why this is happening. I theorize that someone practicing magick so heavily generated so much energy that it had to be passed on. That, or the exchange spell theory which I was given from someone else is true. That theory was that some past family member exchanged -something- for magical and spiritual powers and insight

However I was told that once I got that age, 29, the hellishishness will be over. So I just have to make it through til then. After that I’ll be able to manifest my own bliss and the life I desire and money will also start flowing in more while I’m poor now

I’m also destined to learn magick. I don’t think any of this means I automatically know how to use magick. I believe I still have to learn something, although I do feel certain things come rather easily to me in comparison to others. I already have found my ability to manifest things I desire, but I was told that anything I try now I won’t quite be able to breakthrough. Not until I’m 29-30. All of my major breakthroughs are to come at 29 and that’s when I’ll find myself finally being able to do the things I’ve dreamed of
I’ve just turned 26 and tbh, it makes me feel trepidatious the idea that things will continue to be hellish for 3 more years. But perhaps things will slowly get better until that age and they won’t just get more and more hellish

Im also gonna look at my solar return for that age and see if there’s any clues

JUPITERASC

Failed with crops recently?
Check out planting by the moon
a method practiced by the ancients :smile:
who knew when to plant and when to harvest, by watching the lunar phases.

When the moon is full
plants are at their peak.
Plant crops and flowers that produce growth below the ground
such as root crops, tubers and bulbs, and for flowers, biennials and perennials.

Over the next two weeks as the moon reflects less light from the sun
it loses energy and is waning to third quarter
and is the time to harvest crops.
Herbs, especially medicinal herbs, are more potent
if picked at this time.
It’s also a good time to harvest mushrooms and grapes.
And is an ideal time to prune.

Blaze

Account Closed
Failed with crops recently?
Check out planting by the moon
a method practiced by the ancients :smile:
who knew when to plant and when to harvest, by watching the lunar phases.

When the moon is full
plants are at their peak.
Plant crops and flowers that produce growth below the ground
such as root crops, tubers and bulbs, and for flowers, biennials and perennials.

Over the next two weeks as the moon reflects less light from the sun
it loses energy and is waning to third quarter
and is the time to harvest crops.
Herbs, especially medicinal herbs, are more potent
if picked at this time.
It’s also a good time to harvest mushrooms and grapes.
And is an ideal time to prune.

And for the love of Thor don't try to make homemade wine. Grapes require a very specific environment to grow correctly.

JUPITERASC

And for the love of Thor don't try to make homemade wine.
Grapes require a very specific environment to grow correctly.

Banana wine is definitely worth brewing :smile:
Bananas are full of sugars
one of the sweetest fruits available to most people
perfect for wine making
and with just a few additions to balance the acidity
creates a memorable, full-bodied banana wine
bananas are great for winemaking
often recipes for other fruit wine and especially floral wines
call for the addition of bananas
because the provide sweetness, body and a subtle flavour boost
to wines that would otherwise be a little insipid.