Any potential for serious relationship? Charts attached

pismoon

It has been a year.

Any hope this can turn into a real relationship? Thank you so much for your input!

Synastry and composite charts attached.

Composite Chart:
Composite sun, moon, Venus and mercury are all in the 12th house

zklvu8.png

Synastry chart: I am inside. He is outside

Sun Conjunction Sun 1.59
Sun Square Pluto 2.35
Moon Sextile Sun 0.33
Moon Square Neptune 0.51
Mercury Conjunction Mercury 1.13
Mercury Sextile Mars 1.46
Mercury Square Uranus 1.23
Venus Trine Moon 2.15
Venus Square Venus 1.13
Venus Square Saturn 0.12
Mars Trine Asc node 1.34
Saturn Opposition Moon 0.04
Saturn Square I ASC 0.25 -115

mvq8v5.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 12.56.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 12.56.25 PM.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 12.55.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 12.55.20 PM.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi pismoon

the composite has two strong but contrary patterns which don't usually add up to a committed hookup.

the sun venus conjunction shows the attraction and affection between you. the mercury/venus and mercury sun midpoints are square to Uranus. this really amps up the physical/emotional/sexual attraction and it shows your both feed off each others thoughts and ideas which leads to really interesting and joyous social/emotional connection.

but this pattern is unstable as It is intense, and long term commitment is very unlikely.

in addition the moon/pluto and moon/venus midpoints are square to pluto.
this pattern is very cool, in a distant way.this pattern can give intense sexual desires but it does not lead to true emotional intimacy as there are selfish motive at thr base of the relationship.

this pattern also does not favor a serious hookup.

there a favorable pattern with the sub/venus conjunction sextile to juno and sextile to Jupiter and trine to Saturn. this pattern shows there are
feelings and words of commitment.

but the Saturn/chiron midpoint is square the ascendant which usually shows he is too stand offish or critical of you to take this to another level.

I think the over view is negative because there are too many ups and downs and because heis really not interested in committing to you.

his is really a tough composite because there are distinct commitment vibrations but the interpersonal dynamics are just too askew.

rahu

wan

Astrologically speaking, I do not see much potential, because there are very few angular planets. Important planets like the Sun and Moon being in the 12th house, the most unfortunate house of all, does not help either. Non-astrologically speaking, I'd recommend you stop hoping. It seems to me this guy is just using you to satisfy his sexual needs. I doubt that this could turn into a meaningful relationship, because you slept with him without him having to invest emotionally. My experience has been that guys do not tend to value women whom they could access sexually without their having to put in hard work.

pismoon

hi pismoon

the composite has two strong but contrary patterns which don't usually add up to a committed hookup.

the sun venus conjunction shows the attraction and affection between you. the mercury/venus and mercury sun midpoints are square to Uranus. this really amps up the physical/emotional/sexual attraction and it shows your both feed off each others thoughts and ideas which leads to really interesting and joyous social/emotional connection.

but this pattern is unstable as It is intense, and long term commitment is very unlikely.

in addition the moon/pluto and moon/venus midpoints are square to pluto.
this pattern is very cool, in a distant way.this pattern can give intense sexual desires but it does not lead to true emotional intimacy as there are selfish motive at thr base of the relationship.

this pattern also does not favor a serious hookup.

there a favorable pattern with the sub/venus conjunction sextile to juno and sextile to Jupiter and trine to Saturn. this pattern shows there are
feelings and words of commitment.

but the Saturn/chiron midpoint is square the ascendant which usually shows he is too stand offish or critical of you to take this to another level.

I think the over view is negative because there are too many ups and downs and because heis really not interested in committing to you.

his is really a tough composite because there are distinct commitment vibrations but the interpersonal dynamics are just too askew.

rahu

Hi Rahu,

Thank you for taking the time to provide helpful insights.

Yes, it is not a stable relationship. We were on and off many times. It started as something causal and I did not have high expectation on either him or the relationship (the moon/venus square pluto?). But as we get to know each other, I was surprised again and again by how compatible we are in many areas, not only physically/sexually, but also emotionally (sun venus conjunction?). We could talk hours w/o feeling bored (the mercury?).

But as shown in the composite chart, there is the other contrary pattern where we are completely in different worlds. I am a moderate and he is super religious. We also have completely different life styles, are from different cultures, religions. He said he could not commit because I don't have annulment:(.

pismoon

Astrologically speaking, I do not see much potential, because there are very few angular planets. Important planets like the Sun and Moon being in the 12th house, the most unfortunate house of all, does not help either. Non-astrologically speaking, I'd recommend you stop hoping. It seems to me this guy is just using you to satisfy his sexual needs. I doubt that this could turn into a meaningful relationship, because you slept with him without him having to invest emotionally. My experience has been that guys do not tend to value women whom they could access sexually without their having to put in hard work.

Wan,

Thank you for your advice! That is a good reminder. But with a strong 12th house in the composite chart, everything about this relationship is just not "normal". Things are difficult, twisted, murky and sometimes not so innocent. I am not talking about sex since he is reluctant to meet in person. We have deep and long conversation almost everyday on topics like religion, spirituality and our personal lives.

I felt that I am an active contributor in some way by still being involved with him. It is just so not me that I had to keep it secret, separately from my other part of life.

I am trying to steer this relationship to something more healthy... with boundary... My other option is to leave him completely, perhaps forever. :sick:

thelivingsky

Composite Sun or Moon in H12 is always a very negative indicator. Add to that the squares to Pluto and Uranus. Definitely not good.

The Composite Node position also does not promise longevity.

It is always tempting to stay in relationships where there is a large stellium with Sun or Moon as these stelliums produce a feeling of almost instant familiarity and ease. And your composite stellium has both the Sun and Moon.