Saturn Square Mercury Depression & Anxiety

Tatianna

Hello!

I'm going through this transit Saturn (4th house) Square natal Mercury at the moment, I have been for a while. Thankfully it comes to an end at the beginning of December 2018.

I also had a double whammy of Mercury square natal Saturn.

Recently transiting Mercury has moved from my 12th house to the 1st house - and I do feel like a weight has kind of been lifted and I am now practising positive thinking and training my thought process. But the past year has been such an uphill struggle mentally - I've dealt with sever panic attacks, anxiety, depression and a horrible sense of loneliness (even though i have an active social life). I've always been prone to feeling unfulfilled and a bit low through out my life (I have Saturn square sun natal) but this year is a completely different story! Am I right in thinking that I am learning Saturn lessons as this transit comes to an end, in my thought process, I'm learning that your thoughts have power and what you resist you persist. has anyone had any similar experiences with this transit and depression?

Thankfully combined with this transit I also have Jupiter trine my mercury, which is a contradiction - and makes it a see-saw flipping from self assertion and a sunny outlook to a wavering sense of self worth. it's a struggle!!

Attachments

• September 2018.jpg
    September 2018.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 30

miquar

Hi. The Transit of Saturn to Mercury is long over. But you do have some big transits to your natal Moon at the moment. Transiting Saturn is almost exactly sextile natal Moon; transiting Uranus is nearly opposite natal Moon; and transiting Chiron is approaching a quincunx to natal Moon. As transiting Neptune approaches 18.5 degrees of Pisces it will sesquiquadrate natal Moon. With Moon in the 3rd house and ruling the 11th, it would probably benefit you to get into the habit of communicating with trusted friends etc. about your feelings, if you're not already.

Best wishes

Miquar

Tatianna

Hi. The Transit of Saturn to Mercury is long over. But you do have some big transits to your natal Moon at the moment. Transiting Saturn is almost exactly sextile natal Moon; transiting Uranus is nearly opposite natal Moon; and transiting Chiron is approaching a quincunx to natal Moon. As transiting Neptune approaches 18.5 degrees of Pisces it will sesquiquadrate natal Moon. With Moon in the 3rd house and ruling the 11th, it would probably benefit you to get into the habit of communicating with trusted friends etc. about your feelings, if you're not already.

Best wishes

Miquar

Hi MiGuar!

I've only just seen your response. thank you! I definitely feel the lift from saturn from my mercury, it's a relief

miquar

No worries. Hope you find yourself with a more fulfilling lunar connection to life after the transits have passed.

Best wishes

Miquar

Somna7H

Banned
Is different sign or house placement of saturn or Mercury can chage the reason of depression ?

I Saturn Square Mercury too in natal chart.
But Mercury in Cancer and Exalted Saturn in Libra 5th H.