Pluto Double Whammy!

layla84

Just discovered that I will have Pluto square both my sun and mercury for a few years! I was wondering what I could expect, and are there any precautions to take. I also noticed I have sun in the 12th house and mercury in the 12th. Could this have something to do with the 12th house of undoing? Much help is appreciated!

Attachments

• birth chart2.jpg
    birth chart2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Bina

You need to post your chart with degrees and aspect tables, otherwise people can't see your aspects clearly.. :smile: , on the top of the "read my chart" section there is a thread which explains how to do this. It might be useful to post your chart with transits, on astro.com choose "natal chart with transits" in the chart selection.

On a quick glance, you have transiting Pluto conjunct and transiting Uranus square your natal Uranus as well. And transiting Uranus opposes your Sun/Mercury. Your natal Uranus closely squares your Sun/Mercury conjunction, so this natal square will be affected by the transiting Pluto/Uranus square, together creating a t-square pattern. To see the degrees would be helpful..

You will probably feel a great deal of restlessness during this transit, due to Uranus' influence.. It might change the way you think and perceive, open up your mind and bring new and unusual ideas and concepts into your life.
It could also reveal or expose hidden, secret or unconscious things about yourself, since Sun/Mercury are in your 12th house in the natal chart.

Last edited:

layla84

From looking online a minute ago, i read up on pluto conjunct uranus. I have uranus in the 3rd (communication, siblings... travel?). I have bad relations (personal reasons) with siblings! Pluto started to transit 3rd house a few years ago, and that was around the time our relationships went sour... We are all living in different states now, and I don't speak to them. Interesting... Also my pluto squaring planets in the 12th is frightening... Uhoh.... Kind of afraid of what might come out into play. Any thoughts about pluto squaring in the 12th house..

By the way, apologize for my fragment thoughts and sentences. I blame neptune and uranus in the 3rd!:smile:

Bina

The next 2 Pluto/Uranus squares in May and November next year will be very closely aspecting your planets! So this transit will be affecting you during the whole of next year!! :sideways:

The Sun just transited your Sun/Mercury conjunction a few days ago (Happy birthday!! :smile: ), probably bringing the whole issue of the upcoming transit to your awareness.. :wink:

Bina

Looking at your chart again, your Uranus also conjuncts Neptune and your NN, as well as squaring Sun/Mercury.

Your troubles with your siblings probably originate in this square, but perhaps you need to let go of them..

Some lessons about communicating in the right way to be learned with this aspect.

Pluto squaring your 12th house Sun/Mercury along with Uranus opposing the same planets could result in great clarity and also transformation in your life. Pluto transits need to be dealt with very honestly and can then bring great gifts! :smile:

You may have a gift in communicating new and visionary ideas about how to change society for the better, which could become clear to you during or after this great transit..

layla84

I absolutely agree with you about the sibling part. While it was painful over the last few years and whatnot, this past year I felt it was necessary to let them go. It was one of those situations where it is what it is, and it was crucial to let go... As a result, I feel better, and I feel more on the path of my north node as a result. I feel a sudden relief and new direction in life.

As far as the communication thing is... my major is in communications. (pluto transit 3rd).