Will they get married?

Hello Everyone,

I am attaching synastry chart and aspects of a couple. The inner chart is female's. Could someone please look into the synastry chart and aspects and let me know if these 2 people have any chances of getting married?

Thank you!

Attachments

• AR-Synastry.PNG
    AR-Synastry.PNG
    114.3 KB · Views: 92
  • AR-Synastry Aspects.jpg
    AR-Synastry Aspects.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 47

IleneK

Premium Member
Synastry does not tell if a couple will marry. It tells you how they are compatible and how they are not. If people are committed to each other they can marry well even though they have incompatibilities. And conversely they can marry unhappily even though they have lots of compatibility.

If *one of them* would like to know if they are likely to marry happily, then I think casting a horary chart at the time they make you aware of their desire to know the answer to this question might yield clearer results.

You would need to put the question and the chart in the Horary on Relationships forum.

Golden Yod

Hello Everyone,

I am attaching synastry chart and aspects of a couple. The inner chart is female's. Could someone please look into the synastry chart and aspects and let me know if these 2 people have any chances of getting married?

Thank you!

I think what the other poster means is the birth times are needed to help differentiate since both persons appear to be close to the same age. For examples, asteroids might provide hints as well as composites, etc.

astroinfinite

I could not use the birth details as place of birth is not mentioned.
Its ok. Here we go.

In females chart, her significators are Saturn, Moon, Ketu, Jupiter
Mars aspects North node (Rahu). Moon also slightly influences NN.
So spouse significators are NN, Mars, Moon.

In Males chart, his significators are Mercury, Sun, Saturn.
Spouse significators are Jupiter, Saturn.

Has anyone noticed that the South node of male is conjunct ASC of female. I just read that this indicates that they could be soulmates. What do you think?

The below is from a web page:

The Descendant conjunct the NN—the DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. That marriage relationship will help the NN person find his dreams.

Golden Yod

Has anyone noticed that the South node of male is conjunct ASC of female. I just read that this indicates that they could be soulmates. What do you think?

The below is from a web page:

The Descendant conjunct the NN—the DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. That marriage relationship will help the NN person find his dreams.

If you are close to the same age, it doesn't differentiate enough IMO.

Golden Yod,

I see. Thanks for the clarification. One question though. ASC is dependent on birth time and not year right? So would close age matter here?

Last edited:

Golden Yod

Golden Yod,

I see. Thanks for the clarification. One question though. ASC is dependent on birth time and not year right? So would close age matter here?

Correct. ASC could be differentiation so no. If your charts are identical, then the differentiation might be mostly genetic.

astroinfinite

Take ascendant lord or significators of female's chart.
If this lord/significators are connected with ascendant/moon/venus in male's chart, then ....

Take ascendant lord or significators in male's chart.
If this lord/significators are connected to ascendant/Sun/Mars in female's chart, then ....

....they both are soul mates.

A few more rules are also there. I cannot describe all those here.

Marriage happens or not - depends on other factors in the horoscope.
Sometimes, if situations do not allow marriage, they may go for cohabitation.

Sometimes, from girl viewpoint marriage may happen, due to her parents acceptance.

But, from boy viewpoint, marriage will not happen, due to his parents disapproval.
Now, this is known as one side marriage, one side cohabitation.

Astrology can explain anything in the universe.
(or) no event can escape from astrology.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help, do share pointwise feedbacks
how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health etc :

moons cancer and cap opp, in conflict, lords moon-sat,
not emotionally compatible to begin with;

cancer sensitive/intuitive, possessive;
cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;

ascendants acq and libra in trine,
lords sat-venus prone to mutual health issues in marriage;
acq mystic, uncertain, airy, reformist, innovative;
libra social, artistic, objective, just, wavery mind, stormy anger;

suns sag-acq, 3/11 sextile, lords jup-sat neutral,
merely dutiful towards each other;
sag philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive;

he separative sun-mars-ketu acq 5th,
hyper-energetic and temperamental issues, and issues of progeny;

both rahu NN leo, hyper-sensitive and individualistic with high pride;
both ketu mystic acquarius;

she rahu 7th, inclined to foreigners;
his rahu 11th leo inimical for libra,
gains from foreigners, but living under stress-delays;

both jup-sat libra, aptitudes for research in economics, law and justice;

she with mars elevated seeking a disciplined-methodical person
with sense of justice and fairness with jup-sat libra;

he moon-venus cap, seeking a reserved type of spouse/wife,
moon-venus conjunct semi-friendly
not considered good for healthy marriage relationships;

he lords 1/7 mars-venus over cap-acq,
seeking relationships by mere attractions,
but neutrally inclined in terms of inner mutuality;

her lords 1/7 sat-sun over libra-sag, 3/11,
unfriendly lords venus-jup,
tending to be merely dutiful in the relationship;

moon cancer compatible with moons
cancer, pisces, scorpio

hope helpful, wishing well, kshantaram

btw : who is this couple, not mentioned?
do have permission to discuss their chart on the forum?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your readings. Recently I noticed that the composite chart shows a grand trine formed by Sun, Chiron and MC. I am not sure if this should be counted. Could anyone please help interpret this?

Attachments

• AR-Composite.PNG
    AR-Composite.PNG
    181.3 KB · Views: 32

rahu

Banned
hi Nebula1111

I have to also give a no go on thos marriage potential based on the composite.

the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to the sun and mercury which shows a ready affection and a affectionate and joyous social/sexual interactions.

the moon is opposed to juno so one would think she is particularly hopeful of a serious commitment developing .

but there are several aspects that indicate a serious relationship with not develop .
the sun/moon midpoint is square to Uranus and the ascendant. this indicates that though there is a strong electric energy between them, this intensity is unstable and shows that they are too different in temperament for this to become committed as this aspect shows that personal emotional independences is much stronger that a mutual growth.

the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint is square to mars which specifically indicates he does not want a binding relationship and any such unions would not last, as this is an aspect of breakup.

theh mercury/sun conjunction is square to the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction which indicates that there is a basic resistance to a union as these aspects show a inhibition of emotional expression. the strong hard Saturn/sun aspect coupled with the strong sun/moon/Uranus aspect is indicative of a relationship of extremes, that is it is either exhilarating or it is despondent. there is not middle emotional middle ground upon which the compromises and responsibilities of a marriage can flourish.

another troubling aspect is that chiron is square the node and opposed to the Saturn/Neptune midpoint. The mercury/sun conjunction often shows a openness, though this is qualified by the Saturn square in this chart, but Saturn/Neptune midpoint indicates that there are essential feelings that are not being expressed and that there is a "hidden agenda" or hidden feelings and motives in the relationship. Either way the necessary honesty and openness for a marriage are not present.
in addition with chiron square the node ,there is an underlying critical attitude that tends to needlessly point out weakness instead of strengths .
I assume they are currently together, one way to tell when a change is coming is if he starts to become overly critical of her for seemingly minor reasons. a breakup with be foretold by such nit picking.

to tell the truth,the transiting node has been moving across the Saturn/Neptune.jupiter/Neptune,chiron and node grand cross since January which means that the relationship is mostly over right now or that it is in the last stages of disintegration. I would assume that the symptoms of nit picking and fault finding have been occurring constantly in the last few weeks. either that or there has been a distance and silence with disingenuous responses to what is being felt and what future intentions are.

rahu