Are dragons the most powerful, lovely, Incredible animal sign to have?

haidee

Though it's known to have cheated the other animals in the race to it's first place though. :p

But did they die?
Nah, but :p It was only the Cat and the Ox, and the Ox didn't seem to care at all. There's also two stories; 1) the cat was pushed into the water, and 2) the rat chose not to wake up the cat from it's nap.
Now, did anyone ask if the Rat's tricks were meant to be malicious? :whistling: The Rat is said to look like humans the most.

----
This link is better, in my opinion: http://www.chineseastrologyonline.com/chineseastrology.htm
Calculates elements and all.

Last edited:

Abby83

But did they die?
Nah, but :p It was only the Cat and the Ox, and the Ox didn't seem to care at all. There's also two stories; 1) the cat was pushed into the water, and 2) the rat chose not to wake up the cat from it's nap.
Now, did anyone ask if the Rat's tricks were went to be malicious? :whistling: The Rat is said to look like humans the most.

----
This link is better, in my opinion: http://www.chineseastrologyonline.com/chineseastrology.htm

Whilst the rat is coming up with it's strategies, the pig is lying where it is and enjoying his life regardless of what's going on around him :). He realises that time is precious and chooses to live every moment as if it were his last.

Ha ha my twins are snake and my son is dragon. Um, dragon dominates. Even with others I know. It's like Taurus and aries. They butt heads but aries is ready for war and Taurus doesn't care as much and prefers harmony so caves in and disappears.

Ah yes, the dragon would appear to dominate in an outward sense, whereas the snakes powers are more subversive, so it would get its own way, but it would bend to the will of the dragon for its own objective.

I take it the twins are girls? They are bound to be absolutely beautiful and entrancing then! And a dragon son, what a lovely combo you have!

My gran was a libra snake and the combination together is beautiful and so charming. My eldest nephew is a Scorpio snake and wow, what a clever, handsome, sensitive and special wee boy :)

Blaze

Account Closed
But did they die?
Now, did anyone ask if the Rat's tricks were went to be malicious? :whistling: The Rat is said to look like humans the most.

----

This called me a black dog. Not sure how to feel about that one....metal horse was so much cooler. It also claims my element is water, which is also weird, but cool as the rat, oxen and pig are governed by it.

I still prefer my metal-ness. Hmph.

But did they die?

----

That link said I'm a red chicken, born in year of the red rabbit so I'm equivalent to fire. Water is my lucky element as that's the element I have the least of.

haidee

This called me a black dog. Not sure how to feel about that one....metal horse was so much cooler. It also claims my element is water, which is also weird, but cool as the rat, oxen and pig are governed by it.

I still prefer my metal-ness. Hmph.

pfft.

You might be 'Water', but in Chinese Astrology, if I remember correctly, the element of the year weighs a lot.
Take a look at this and judge for yourself if it doesn't fit you.
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/What_Chinese_Element_Am_I#pFZU6twTPzt3U7Ki.97
Look at the planets ruling the elements, and perhaps compare it to your Western natal chart.

Blaze

Account Closed
pfft.

You might be 'Water', but in Chinese Astrology, if I remember correctly, the element of the year weighs a lot.
Take a look at this and judge for yourself if it doesn't fit you.
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/What_Chinese_Element_Am_I#pFZU6twTPzt3U7Ki.97
Look at the planets ruling the elements, and perhaps compare it to your Western natal chart.

I'm torn between Metal and Water.

The confusion comes from being born on Mars day, during the Saturn hour, with Venus being angular in my chart - but she's disposed by Mercury in dignity who is also pretty angular.

Hmm, I suppose Mercury being the ruler of Venus and in dignity would make him much stronger...so, water-ish metal.

Cool link, Hazy. Water ftw.

conspiracy theorist

I know a dragon who did something pretty heroic recently. It was a site to behold.

It seems whether it's the orient or the occident, my chart will be one-sided. My 4 pillars has me being born in the year, day and month of the pig whilst being born in the hour of the dragon. I remember reading that Pig corresponds with Scorpio but upon reading the traits, pigs are more akin to Taurus.

I know a dragon who did something pretty heroic recently. It was a site to behold.

It seems whether it's the orient or the occident, my chart will be one-sided. My 4 pillars has me being born in the year, day and month of the pig whilst being born in the hour of the dragon. I remember reading that Pig corresponds with Scorpio but upon reading the traits, pigs are more akin to Taurus.

Agreed the pig is a lot more indulgent and uses a softly softly approach than to a Scorpio. I remember reading that the pig likes to give its foes enough rope to hang their own neck, rather than a Scorpio who would seek out vindictiveness. But the ox is well-suited to Taurus I think.

PeachySweet

Banned
I met one online. This Dragon is very fiery, to the point where the Dragon was worried about being banned for fear it's heat was too strong for the boards. But after this Dragon made online friends with a metal horse, whom has a poor reputation, and a Pig who is pretty new, she cooled her postings down a bit. And even joined this chat group they have.

I'm a metal horse and only know of one Dragon, so far. But the year of the Dragon is considered the most prosperous and lucky, example in point: Bruce Lee who was born in both the Dragon year and on the Dragon hour.
Why only praise dragons? Why not the other signs?

GeminiSun

They can be very self-destructive! Super tough childhoods too. But these are the one's I noticed in my life. I heard it's a very powerful sign to have though. :)

Hephaistos

chinese astrology is not my metier.

but its interesting.

the only tattoo that i have is a enraged dragon on my shoulder and back, ... and i'm fire dragon and in the hour also dragon.

7 sept. 1976 08:20h

but the description doesnt fit.

fiery yes, sometimes to much, very sometimes to less, in normal astrology not compatible with fire signs, leo, saggitarius and aries this was and are my arch enemys in my experience of the past. with time my heart gets to stone and now people try to weaken this stone, in normal astrology seen as t-neptune opp. my sun, but the inner resistance is big, the dragon is very angry.

i'm very brave and radical, but no luck in live, maybe luck that i'm still alive but this doesnt count really as luck for me, because of the "maybe" only concrete (saturn) things counts for me.

Last edited:

Hephaistos

I met one online. This Dragon is very fiery, to the point where the Dragon was worried about being banned for fear it's heat was too strong for the boards. But after this Dragon made online friends with a metal horse, whom has a poor reputation, and a Pig who is pretty new, she cooled her postings down a bit. And even joined this chat group they have.

I'm a metal horse and only know of one Dragon, so far. But the year of the Dragon is considered the most prosperous and lucky, example in point: Bruce Lee who was born in both the Dragon year and on the Dragon hour.
same as me, my friends but not online, bring me a bit more into balance. i teach them to be more aggressive, they teach me to be more nice.

this persons i meet the first time when t pluto was in square to my pluto venus mercury mars asc conjuntion. and t pluto conjunct my ic. my love is earth horse, hour sheep.

in early years, 11 - 14 years some people call me the german bruce lee :D

i'm not chinese but my body seems similar to bruce lee for this people, thin, tough, agile and angry.

Last edited: