Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

I did forget to mention, in regards to the chart for May 13th, that my natal Part of Faith/Trust is at 21* Cap. 01' 08" and my natal Hermetic Lot of Eros is at 22* Cap 54' 27" ... so you can all see that Saturn and Pluto will be having some additional effect on me that day, as well...

...and I officially become an "OLD GEEZER" on May 6th as age 66 is now the agte for qualification for full Social Security benefits for those of us born in 1953.

...although I've been getting mine since October 2001, retro to June 2000.

Come to think of it now... and in fact I'm pretty dang sure... May 13, 2000 was the last day I ever worked for a wage.

Well. what do ya know about that?

Opal

Premium Member
I will have to read "all that" a couple of times.....before I got it.....:lol: extra sensory perception........dishes......kidding man........:lol:

Sept 27, 1960
11:34 am
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada

My email is business only.

piercethevale

I will have to read "all that" a couple of times.....before I got it.....:lol: extra sensory perception........dishes......kidding man........:lol:

Sept 27, 1960

Thank you. I'll check the chart out after I get some sleep. It's been a long day.
I'm already beginning to sense that "cosmic knothole" approaching.:pinched:
I have a feeling it's going to be a particularly long month of May this year.:pouty:

piercethevale

Well, I thought that I'd just take a peek at your natal chart, Opal, before I called it a day.

ngognogngognogngognogngognogngognog:sideways:

It's very similar, in a lot of ways to Phoenix Venus' chart. She has a Libra Sun, in the 18th deg. Venus in the 1st deg of Scorpio at 0* 48', Pluto in the 10th of Scorpio, Mercury in the 12th of Scorpio, A Scorpio Asc. in the 2nd deg.And Her Uranus is almost perfectly trine that of yours, in the 24th of Sag.

Both of you have that Uranian energy focused right on my mid haven.

She has a Gemini Moon though and your Mars are square to one another.

...but...overall... rather uncanny similarities.

You're not a redhead by any chance...are you?

piercethevale

Sept 27, 1960

I just want to add to the above that I find the placement of your natal Jupiter very interesting as for it being in trine with my mid haven and that your natal Uranus is also conjunct my mid haven by the very degree. Jupiters' placement also occupies one of the missing matrix points of the 12 point, Grand Semi Sextile matrix I have in my natal chart. Our natal Uranus' are in novile aspect to one another. Noviles have a reputation as being representative of being in service to God in some way.
It would be a "stretch" to assume that every novile found in anyones chart or in synastry meant exactly that but seeing as what this thread is about and that you've entered it out of curiosity seems to me to be a possible sign.

I just love that Saturn-Pallas-Vesta conjunction you have that is quintile to Venus too. In fact I notice a bit of an abundance of quintiles in your chart and one between the Sun and Chiron. Are you into "healing" as an endeavor, or by profession, by any chance?

As the Sabian Symbol for the natal 12th House cusp symbolizes what an individual has as the answer to what they perceive as being the greates problem confronting the world as yours is in the 6th degree of Scorpio I can see that you're more of an "activist" and that you are likely here searching for that which can provide a better existence for you.
My 12th house cusp is in the 25th of Libra.
[ibid.]

"SCORPIO 6°: THE GOLD RUSH TEARS MEN AWAY FROM THEIR NATIVE SOIL.

KEYNOTE:
The passionate search for new values which, at any level, promise a more abundant life.

The greatness of man is that he can always be greater; likewise, at a national level, man's 'greed' can more easily be aroused by whatever promises more wealth, more power, and ever-greater achievements at all levels, spiritual as well as material. Beyond this arousal of greed is the deep-seated desire to play a more important or spectacular role in one's society or community. Greed is the perverse intensification of the social sense, just as lust is the perverse intensification of the longing for love. Always at this Scorpio level the yearning is for an ever more intense and all-absorbing union with a person or a community — a yearning which motivates a search for more effectual means to achieve as total a feeling experience as is possible.

This is the first stage of the forty-fourth sequence of symbolic phases in the cycle of existence. It dramatizes the capacity in man to tear himself away from the known and the familiar, gambling everything on a vision or dream. A Keyword could be AVIDITY."

You might notice that the 25th of Libra is more concerned about philosophical matters? Not that it doesn't also concern itself with a better way of living too, because it all does... all 360 of the Sabian symbols do.
[ibid.]

"LIBRA 25°: THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE: The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere'. Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of CLAIR-SEEING, or 'seeing through'. This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it."

So you may be able to see that I was born for this very endeavor. I see the Signs and Symbols all around us.
I'm also somewhat clairvoyant...in fact very much so but I suppress it.
It only works through the dream state for me... at least so far.

It's that Uranus trine Asc. that is also a part of the 12 pt. matrix, that bestows much of the ability. The Saturn Neptune Conj. contribute to it among other aspects I have in my natal chart.

It's been most interesting and a pleasure, so far, getting to know you.
Namaste
ptv

piercethevale

I also just gave demonstration above how there is a lot more to synastry than most astrologers realize. The Astrological Parts in synastry is something that should be considered too. Especially those produced by composite chart.
I've an old thread about making composite charts with the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart ....perhaps now would be a good time to revive it?

Opal

Premium Member
Wow....!!! Thank you for the unexpected read. You are talented at this. My hair and my eyes.......they are different.......the cosmos was fickle....... I have never dyed my hair.......It has strands of all colours and thickness......,thin blond hairs, medium brown hairs, red hairs, black hairs all evenly distributed.......as with Scorpio ascending it is very thick......my eyes are hazel.......blue, green, grey and rust.......the predominant colour changes.......I have to work today, and tonight I have a charity meeting.......I do a lot of charity work......but I will be back when I can answer properly.......

I do many things for an occupation....... but our business is for General Contracting....... we specialize in the exterior waterproofing of buildings.........my preferred place is on a rooftop, roofing.......we are old fashioned in our style we use hatchets not air guns.......

piercethevale

Wow....!!! Thank you for the unexpected read. You are talented at this. My hair and my eyes.......they are different.......the cosmos was fickle....... I have never dyed my hair.......It has strands of all colours and thickness......,thin blond hairs, medium brown hairs, red hairs, black hairs all evenly distributed.......as with Scorpio ascending it is very thick......my eyes are hazel.......blue, green, grey and rust.......the predominant colour changes.......I have to work today, and tonight I have a charity meeting.......I do a lot of charity work......but I will be back when I can answer properly.......

I do many things for an occupation....... but our business is for General Contracting....... we specialize in the exterior waterproofing of buildings.........my preferred place is on a rooftop, roofing.......we are old fashioned in our style we use hatchets not air guns.......

I never knew that about ones hair and having a Scorpio Asc.
My hair has always been rather thick and it grows very fast. It has receded and thinned, just a tad, but not noticeably.
My beard has turned all white now, but the mustache about half so.

I was a carpenter for about five years. A rough framer, actually. I helped build many a home in the Tahoe-Truckee, California area from 1977 to 1983. But, I also was a painter and started out at a very young age helping my father whom was a master painter. He was the foreman painter for the Beverly Hills Hotel and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, which backintheday, was one of only two hotels in all of the United States that got a five star Michelin rating. I worked there too, as a painter for awhile and did most of my union apprenticeship. I worked nearly 40 different contractors in the years that followed. Some were general contractors and for whom I did both painting and carpentry. However, most were painting contractors.

Then, soon after I turned 34 years of age, I applied for one of two positions for a painter with a local school district that is ninth in size in the State of California. I got the highest score they had ever seen on the test for trade knowledge. Having been an art major in college, a student of fine art since I was in Jr. high school, helped somewhat. I was very knowledgeable about paint chemistry.

I spent half of my life climbing ladders. I never used nail guns either. They weren't very prevalent back when I was pounding nails...and many of the framers I worked with used a rigging axe instead of a framing hammer.

I worked there for about 13 years until I herniated and bulged discs in my lower back. I was, more or less, forced to retire just a week after I turned 47 years of age. As I refused surgery, following the advice of a doctor of osteopathy I had met after the injury, and the retraining as they would only guarantee that I would earn about half of what I had been earning afterwards, I chose retirement as it supplied about 2/3rds of what I had been earning. As I include about a year in experience for all the jobs I was on as a kid, helping my father... whom also had a contractors license for painting and got many a job for residences in the Beverly Hills area... I figure that I've had about 30 years experience as a painter...but that ended back in May of 2000.

I haven't the slightest doubt it was all part of Gods' plan for me.

It came to me one day... as I had worked for a painting contractor in the San Francisco Bay area in the mid 1980's for about 7 months ...and he had a little saying he had come up with as the result of a job that he had in which it was new construction and the carpenters He had to follow rather butchered some of the finish work they had attempted to do. That phrase was; "a little putty, a little paint, makes a carpenter what he ain't"... so...what came to me is that the painters always follow the carpenters and make it all appear as it was intended to.
Ifyaknowaddimean?

Late correction. I've had about thirty years in the trades of which twenty five years were working as a painter.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi piercethevale!

I agree, we as the finishers, learn to cover the errors of the roughers......or change it completely......sometimes those highly paid architects are the issue.......but, I will have to answer later......there was a bit of a spring blizzard here......now, my phone is ringing......have to do some repairs.......its melting.......

piercethevale

Hi piercethevale!

I agree, we as the finishers, learn to cover the errors of the roughers......or change it completely......sometimes those highly paid architects are the issue.......but, I will have to answer later......there was a bit of a spring blizzard here......now, my phone is ringing......have to do some repairs.......its melting.......

Hi Opal.
What I was inferring to is that I even found symbolism in the fact I was pretty much directed into becoming a painter by profession... as for you know who was a carpenter.
Not that His work needs improving it's what became of it...as to how it appears, presently.

Weird weather in your parts. I have a friend in Iowa that expected snow today. Meanwhile, here in California, I had the air conditioner on for the first time this year on Wednesday and again on Thursday.

piercethevale

I haven't mentioned this until as I wasn't too sure it would have been in good taste, that it would be considered to be a display of "bad manners" but I can't really just let it go by without being 'noted'.

The fire that destroyed much of the Notre Dame Cathedral occurred on April 15th and by the gregorian calendar so was the Sunday that Yeshu'a/Jesus spent on the Cross in 35 A.D.

If my chart is the real deal, [although any chart for the entire 365 days that precede it will also satisfy the requisite that He would have been 32 years old at the time of the Crucifixion. Two sources give the date as being 14 days, or two weeks, after His 32nd birthday. As it is by tradition the first Sunday following the first Full Moon of Spring.] In the year 35 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer] that Sunday could have only been April 15th. by the gregorian calendar.

By julian calendar that date becomes April 2, The same day that He was born by the gregorian calendar.

This only became a phenomena in the year 2000 when another day was added to the gregorian calendar.

It may be a "sign" of some sort? I did hear and read about some people that saw apparitions of "Jesus" in the flames themselves. There is a photo taken by a woman that does have that appearance.

In this forum I have a thread but it is in the Jotish sub-forum as I wrote it for the Sikh community. My Yogi friend, Suryakant, whom was also renting a room in the same hotel back in 2006 when the two of us were having an early evenings cocktail at the downstairs bar...and mind this hotel is the old historic, Folsom Hotel, on Sutter Street, where the Pony Express terminated and where one terminus of the first railroad line West of the Rockies was built.. It's kind of a tourist attraction in that the entire street is one of the oldest in existence in Calif. that wasn't from the Hispanic era. It all happened because of the Gold Rush of 1849.
...but I've digressed. Being the tourist attraction that it is the bar on the ground floor gets its share of both regular and visiting clientele and one of the regulars for a few years in the early and mid 00's was a Sikh gentleman that is local [nearby Yuba County has the largest community of Sikhs in the world, outside of India] and he is a good ...more than 25 to 35 years younger than either Suryakant or myself...[Suryakant is nine years older than me] He doesn't follow tradition in dress though.
The Sikh gentleman knew Suryakant and I pretty well at the time. We only knew him from the bar but we had engaged him in many a spiritual discourse over the three years we had both known him and we all recognized one another as "Brothers of the Light", one might describe it as, in other words there is a profound mutual trust.
So the Sikh gentleman came to the bar one day and spotting Suryakant and myself, He came over. He asked me if I had a VHS tape player for my tv and I told Him that I did and then He asked us; "Would you like to see something unusual that I'd like your opinions about?" We both agreed and we all went upstairs to my room.
He had a VHS tape with him and He proceeded to tell us that it is from his VHS hand helf recorder and that He had a film he took the previous Christmas as He and his wife, also a Sikh, have a traditional American Christmas and that they were giving gifts to their 4 year old son, which He had filmed.

Suryakant and I watched. In the frame of the movie was the fireplace, not too big a one, small brick hearth and around the face of the pit. Their was a fire in it, a nice sized one, two small but lengthy logs stretched across two end-irons. Their son was sitting on his bottom about two and a half feet to the right in the frame and about two feet away to the front. He was opening gifts. After about twenty seconds there was a loud "Pop" from the fire, annd their son reacts and turns his head to look at the fire and then turns right back around to finish unwrapping his gift and as He turns He says "Who's that?"

The Sikh gentleman said at that point, "Notice what He said? He said "Who's that?" and not "What's that?" as one would expect him to.

Suryakant and I kept looking at the video and then I saw it, and I looked at Suryakant and asked him if he did as well. He said, ...with a bit of a slow drawl as He was born in Montana. ..."Yeeaah, you mean sitting there in the fire." I said "Yep, that's Guru Nanak reading the granth" Suryakant agreed. The Sikh was glad to hear it as He thought ... well, who knows what He though?

But, we all saw it. I asked my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, about the boy and she said He will indeed become someone noteworthy in the 2020's.

That child is watched and protected 24/7.

Apparitions in Fire?

I've seen one.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I have to read this a few times Pierce before I answer......you have had an interesting retirement.......cool......

piercethevale

I won't be online much after the first of the month as I am losing my internet connection. My ex-room mate has been paying for it for the last 5 months to settle an old debt and as I'm in the process of moving to, hopefully, Nevada I won't be keeping it as that would require a six month contract from me.

I don't use I phones so I am limited to my laptops to a means of accessing the internet.

It may be some months ahead before I get settled as to where I'll have ready access once again.

Opal

Premium Member
I won't be online much after the first of the month as I am losing my internet connection. My ex-room mate has been paying for it for the last 5 months to settle an old debt and as I'm in the process of moving to, hopefully, Nevada I won't be keeping it as that would require a six month contract from me.

I don't use I phones so I am limited to my laptops to a means of accessing the internet.

It may be some months ahead before I get settled as to where I'll have ready access once again.

Hi Piercethevale,

It has been interesting getting to know a small piece of you. I find you different definitely, but that is something you are no stranger to......:lol:

I do not see things like you, I would say I feel things......I am a bit stubborn about some things.......things that I can't explain.......but, I keep reading, in an effort to understand what I feel.......

I think it must be hard to see.......it may be why I call it feel, to distance myself, from what could get me in a pickle.....but, you seem quite comfortable with what you have been gifted......may your God keep you safe.......

and......I look forward to when we get to converse again......

Talk to you later man.......Opal

piercethevale

Hi Piercethevale,

It has been interesting getting to know a small piece of you. I find you different definitely, but that is something you are no stranger to......:lol:

I do not see things like you, I would say I feel things......I am a bit stubborn about some things.......things that I can't explain.......but, I keep reading, in an effort to understand what I feel.......

I think it must be hard to see.......it may be why I call it feel, to distance myself, from what could get me in a pickle.....but, you seem quite comfortable with what you have been gifted......may your God keep you safe.......

and......I look forward to when we get to converse again......

Talk to you later man.......Opal

I was in error, my ex-room mate informed me that He's paying for the internet connection until June.

So I have another month in which I can indulge a bit in expanding a few threads in this forum>

You say you don't see things like I do?

I've only mentioned two things. That I can "see" that there's symbolism in the fact that I was a painter and that I'm following up on yet another carpenter, the Jewish one from Nazareth... and that I saw...actually saw... an apparition in the fireplace in that Sikhs video,,,and I wasn't the only one,,,and the child recognized it first.

I said that the video taken of the fire at the cathedral did capture an image that looked faintly as like a artists portrayal of the Man from Nazareth. It was a bit more than what I would usually describe as "faintly" but compared to what the three of us saw in the Sikh gentlemans' video is like comparing a Rorschach ink blot that could be said to resemble something as to a photo in high definition that one can't deny what it appears to be as.

I'm getting a sense here that this topic and what I'm presenting is upsetting to you. That's about "Par" for this thread. It seems to bother everyone...save a few.
Are you Roman Catholic by chance?
As you said "may your god keep you safe"... Why would you say that, are you worshiping a different god? ...or do you think that I do?

ECK KAN KAR SAT NAM SIRI WHA GURU

...as the Sikhs say. translated it means [approximately, of course]
"There is but One God. Truth is His Name and great is His indescribable Wisdom."

I should have died many times the last 66 years... God will allow me to live as long as I am needed. God has seen to that, in fact.
I did ask of God if I might be allowed to live as long as 90 years... and I think that may have been granted me...but I won't know for sure until I reach that mark, will I?

Death is just a transition. I've had many past lives here, most have been in India as I am given to understand. Uranus in the 8th House, as I have, bestows a person with an acute awareness of the departed.
That old hotel in Folsom I lived in and where I met Suryakant, It was built in 1875 and it is ...as the expression goes, [and it fits it to a capital "T"] 'IT IS HAUNTED OFF THE HOOK' ... and many a dark rite has been performed in it in the past. It is not a place to live for those that are weak in spiritual integrity. People have vanished from the face of the Earth inside of that building. ...according to my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, that is. I believe that the top floor, that was the attic until 1919 is where most of that kind of stuff was done. There is also a basement and a stream that runs under the building...but there isn't "poltergeist" activity. There is ghost activity however. Some see them, some have heard them and some have even been physically touched by them. I have been touched twice and have heard one of them.

Room 4 is notorious. More than one person went running out of that room and the hotel too in the middle of the night...vowing to not set foot in the place ever again.

So, I believe in the existence of ghosts,,,but haven't see one, not yet, anyways.

I have seen faeries or sprites, folks from India will probably call them devas.
I got a couple of photographs of them Seven in one photo and a solo one in flight in another.
So, the camera saw them too...and I've got those photos posted so you can see them too, if you would like to?

Do a search in the forum for a thread titled "Sprites, Faeries, or Deva Photos":smile:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I only have a minute, I am headed out.....

I was raised by a Catholic raised Mother, excommunicated for marrying a protestant, who went to Anglican Church for a while.......and he taught Sunday School......his favorite part of church was playing with us kids......he wasn't fond of church.....

They stopped going by the time I was 9.

I am pretty open to whatever a person wants or needs to believe in.....their business, their need.....

I believe in a higher power. I pray, to the cosmos. I believe that as above so below......

In the Nag Hamadi's.......I am impressed with The Creation of Adam written by John......all of the entities are a part of us.......they all effect us and our lives.......

of course......I do have Uranus in the 9th Leo.....sextile Mercury, square ascendant, and opposing Jupiter all within 1 degree......so.....I believe what I want.......:smile: gotta go.....later

Opal

Premium Member
I was in error, my ex-room mate informed me that He's paying for the internet connection until June.

So I have another month in which I can indulge a bit in expanding a few threads in this forum>

You say you don't see things like I do?

No....I don't, I don't see things......apparations.....I am observant, I see things because, I observe.......

I am very watched, by the wildlife.......I feed them, and play with them, and talk to them.......I feel their responses......cause they make sure I do......I was outside the grocery store the other day.....a crow buzzed me to say hi.......a couple of people were shocked.......I laughed, gave him a trill.......he buzzed me again.......

I've only mentioned two things. That I can "see" that there's symbolism in the fact that I was a painter and that I'm following up on yet another carpenter, the Jewish one from Nazareth... and that I saw...actually saw... an apparition in the fireplace in that Sikhs video,,,and I wasn't the only one,,,and the child recognized it first.

No, I don't see things, I don't dismiss, it is not something that happens to me......I do dowse, but I do not trust the answer's.....but, I still dowse pretty much daily, I just about always have a pendulum on me........

I said that the video taken of the fire at the cathedral did capture an image that looked faintly as like a artists portrayal of the Man from Nazareth. It was a bit more than what I would usually describe as "faintly" but compared to what the three of us saw in the Sikh gentlemans' video is like comparing a Rorschach ink blot that could be said to resemble something as to a photo in high definition that one can't deny what it appears to be as.

I'm getting a sense here that this topic and what I'm presenting is upsetting to you. That's about "Par" for this thread. It seems to bother everyone...save a few.
Are you Roman Catholic by chance?
As you said "may your god keep you safe"... Why would you say that, are you worshiping a different god? ...or do you think that I do?

No, not much shakes me up......I am used to different.......comfortable with it.......even if I don't see.........I am a communicator........a watcher.......roofing suits me........critters and a view.......

ECK KAN KAR SAT NAM SIRI WHA GURU

...as the Sikhs say. translated it means [approximately, of course]
"There is but One God. Truth is His Name and great is His indescribable Wisdom."

I don't believe in a mono god.......there is too much power given to one......I am more pagan, I guess......

I should have died many times the last 66 years... God will allow me to live as long as I am needed. God has seen to that, in fact.
I did ask of God if I might be allowed to live as long as 90 years... and I think that may have been granted me...but I won't know for sure until I reach that mark, will I?

I hope for good health, and a quick death......however long the cosmos decides that will be for.......

Death is just a transition. I've had many past lives here, most have been in India as I am given to understand. Uranus in the 8th House, as I have, bestows a person with an acute awareness of the departed.
That old hotel in Folsom I lived in and where I met Suryakant, It was built in 1875 and it is ...as the expression goes, [and it fits it to a capital "T"] 'IT IS HAUNTED OFF THE HOOK' ... and many a dark rite has been performed in it in the past. It is not a place to live for those that are weak in spiritual integrity. People have vanished from the face of the Earth inside of that building. ...according to my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, that is. I believe that the top floor, that was the attic until 1919 is where most of that kind of stuff was done. There is also a basement and a stream that runs under the building...but there isn't "poltergeist" activity. There is ghost activity however. Some see them, some have heard them and some have even been physically touched by them. I have been touched twice and have heard one of them.

I like cemetery's and dark lonely roads with coyotes howling.....it is good for the senses.......
I am undecided, about reincarnation.......but, if it exists....I wanna come back as a crow, raven or squirrel.......

Come to think of it, I did have a strange occurance in a cemetery one day.....my husband, wanted to go to his Grandma's gravestone......he was solemn......I was enjoying myself, laughing and checking out the names and dates and having an enjoyable trip through.......and then.....I touched his Grandma's stone.....tears poured from my eyes.....I looked at my husband with you know, WTF........and then he started laughing........sheesh........guessing she thought I was having too much fun.......:whistling:

Room 4 is notorious. More than one person went running out of that room and the hotel too in the middle of the night...vowing to not set foot in the place ever again.

So, I believe in the existence of ghosts,,,but haven't see one, not yet, anyways.

I have seen faeries or sprites, folks from India will probably call them devas.
I got a couple of photographs of them Seven in one photo and a solo one in flight in another.
So, the camera saw them too...and I've got those photos posted so you can see them too, if you would like to?

Do a search in the forum for a thread titled "Sprites, Faeries, or Deva Photos":smile:

I'll check it out....

piercethevale

I'll check it out....

I'm sorry that the photos were missing. It's strange as the links were still embedded in the text.
I re-posted the images. I also included one that is of some artwork I own, that I purchased about two or three years ago. cost me a "PRETTY PENNY" too.

As for Who What When Where And Why of the spiritual realm, I pretty much just take Edgar Cayce's word for things. It has served me well so far.

I have no doubts whatsoever that I am guided by the same "Spiritual Agency" that He was.
Are you familiar with the legend of St. Germain? He is among those "in my corner", so to speak.