Bad life because of 12th house planets and saturn oppositions, any future hope?

So I was trying to get an idea of why so many of my goals and desires have fallen flat in my life, currently in my mid-20s and there has been a lot of h3ll I have gone through.

First was an abusive father that killed my goals and dreams of going to a top university and living in a city I always wanted to live in. Raised me in poverty and sent me to school in the worst areas despite the fact that he had money. I am talking actively sabotaging them and attempting to control my college experience by making me stay local for college. Total scumbag.

Then there was a miserable college experience filled with loneliness and suicidal thoughts due to not fitting in.

Rebelled at 21 against scumbag family and found a job in a business setting, thought it would go well and I was a strong performer but ran into scheming scumbag boss that tried to sabotage me at every turn, very recently quit on my own terms (yesterday was my last day at work).

Job hunt in recent months has been turning to garbage.

Dream of moving to a world class city, being rich, and having a lot of friends but then look back to realize why I struggled so much.

So I have:

1. Scumbag family still trying to sabotage me.

2. Scumbag boss actively trying to scheme and ruin my career.

3. Nosy sadistic coworkers still probing into my life when I just want to be left alone.

I have met some decent people along the way but I cannot find my potential.

I feel like life is purposefully putting me around the worst possible scumbag human beings such as my parents and sinister former boss who try their best to kill my potential.

I feel like so many of my best traits and potential has been destroyed in the past due to bad circumstances and nasty people scheming to stop me.

When will this **** stop?

Is there any hope for luck in my natal chart?

When? Give me the specific age.

Not sure how much more I can take before I just, well, give up on life to put it nicely...

http://oi65.tinypic.com/5mfqxi.jpg

ardentika

Often times planets in 12th house are unconscious and unaware of themselves. They reside in your subconsciousness, near the conscious mind (1H). And often times they manifest self-sabotage. Which is what's happening in your case.
It's not an external house, the 12th house is possibly one of the most INTERNAL houses, so whatever it manifests, it comes from deep deep within.
Post your progressed chart, I feel like the answer might lie there to the "when" question. However, it's not much of a "when" rather than "how". But still post it, I'd gladly look at it.

Often times planets in 12th house are unconscious and unaware of themselves. They reside in your subconsciousness, near the conscious mind (1H). And often times they manifest self-sabotage. Which is what's happening in your case.
It's not an external house, the 12th house is possibly one of the most INTERNAL houses, so whatever it manifests, it comes from deep deep within.
Post your progressed chart, I feel like the answer might lie there to the "when" question. However, it's not much of a "when" rather than "how". But still post it, I'd gladly look at it.

progressed chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
Did I do this right? Why is Virgo my sun and venus sign now?

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2rnvci8.jpg

That's how progressed charts work. Your progressed chart is the chart for however many days after your birth equals however many years old you are now. For example, if you're 27 years old, your progressed chart is the chart for the date when you were 27 days old.

That doesn't mean you're a Virgo now instead of a Leo. The progressed chart is just another layer. Astrologers use progressed charts as part of prediction because significant life events correlate with progressed planets conjoining or aspecting natal planets, changing signs, conjoining an angle, things like that. If a theme in your transits to your natal chart is echoed in your progressed chart, it's more likely to have a noticeable manifestation in your life.

Amit89

The 12th house deals with the subconscious and also self undoing.

I'm sorry to hear what you've gone through.

In truth, a lot of people around your age have are not in the jobs they want or careers. So, so many graduates here in the UK even with high flying degrees and academic papers published cannot even get jobs after 2 years or go from one temporary job after another.

Saturn is in Capricorn which will go onto trine your Jupiter in your first and also your moon. Your Uranus will trine your first house planets in 3 years. Pluto is also trine your Jupiter and will go onto trine your moon.

Transit Jupiter will also sextile your first house planets.

So maybe something is coming in the not so far future.