What are you learning from COVID?

david starling

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."-{Lao Tzu}

But, don't be fooled into thinking that the first step alone completes the journey.

Last edited:

david starling

Everything in the law is based on natural (religious) law or positive (meaningless agreement) law.

If a hen's egg has been fertilized, even though not incubated, it's scientifically considered a zygote with the dna of an undeveloped chicken. So, in a religious sense, a fried, fertilized egg is no longer a fried egg, but a fried chicken. Maybe KFC should substitute fried fertilized eggs for its fried poultry! :lol:

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Religious law may or may not be based on natural law. Nothing "natural" about burning "heretics" at the stake!

I am not lost as you friend, to trust any other law and any other judgement than that of God our Father and his Son Jesus Christ. And he hates murder of weak and poor humans, though he is patient with respect to the wicked, that they may repent of their sins.

petosiris

Banned
If a hen's egg has been fertilized, even though not incubated, it's scientifically considered a zygote with the dna of an undeveloped chicken. So, in a religious sense, a fried, fertilized egg is no longer a fried egg, but a fried chicken. Maybe KFC should substitute fried fertilized eggs for its fried poultry! :lol:

It could, if people didn't raise animals for better food.

leomoon

I am not lost as you friend, to trust any other law and any other judgement than that of God our Father and his Son Jesus Christ. And he hates murder of weak and poor humans, though he is patient with respect to the wicked, that they may repent of their sins.

As my late granny would have said, "Thanks the Lord" - so I thank you for always reminding us of what your Father thinks or demands we should do as humans, what we shall eat, drink and even say regardless of our own inner promptings.

thanks the lord for that! :tongue: I guess? :innocent:

petosiris

Banned
''If you happen to come upon a bird’s nest along the way, in any tree or on the ground, with young ones or eggs, and the mother sitting on the young or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother with the young; you shall certainly let the mother go, but the young you may take for yourself, in order that it may be well with you and that you may prolong your days.'' - Deut. 22:6-7

leomoon

Los Angeles Times today headlines: - May 5th, 2020:

a Warning:
May. 05, 2020 A mutant coronavirus, possibly more contagious, has overtaken the original, study says

Scientists have identified a mutated strain of the coronavirus that has become dominant worldwide and appears to be more contagious than the versions that spread in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study led by scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

The new strain appeared in February in Europe, migrated quickly to the East Coast of the U.S. and has been the dominant strain across the world since mid-March, the scientists wrote. Read more

(sorry, I couldn't open the link myself - but it comes to me with new breaking news via emails)

Trump revises the estimates of Deaths from Covid19 to become at least 3,000 per day from June on... (thats 100,00 per month by my estimate)
Furthermore, its based on approximately millions of new expected cases running around the United States now that he insisted on opening the country up.