Transit Jupiter trine Natal Jupiter?

insania

Went through this transit last year. Don't expect too much or anything at all. Trines are weak and have hardly any outward manifestations.

reflektion

Jupiter now in retrogade and will in april go straight, and it will be 12 degree..but the problem is your jupiter in sagittarius 9 degree and your mc 10. I think it will be no effect again because You had already this transit jupiter trine jupiter past couple of months ago, just take Look back what did you live in september 2014?

ukdesifem

You'll be energised towards your goals. Or at least you'll get some boost in your drive in life. My Jupiter is transiting my natal Jupiter and I have been working strongly on what I want out of life.

Lin

If you look you'll see that transit Jupiter will be square your Pluto this spring.. That - I believe - is the prominant transit you'll want to study.
Jupiter will also sextile your Moon at the same time. That is probably a 6th house issue...and might help modify the stress of the Jupiter to Pluto aspect.
LIN

JUPITERASC

In a couple of weeks I'll have Jupiter transiting my 7th house trining my natal Jupiter in my 9th house (conjunct my MC). Does anyone have any idea what this transit could bring for me? I've had excellent experience with Jupiter trine Jupiter transits in the past, for example when Jupiter transited my 6th house+trined my natal Jupiter, I got really good exam results that I wasn't expecting at all, allowing me to be offered a place on the university course I wanted!
Jupiter requires approximately twelve years to orbit our sun once :smile:
so approximately twelve years ago Jupiter transited your 7th House

i.e.
end September 2002 until mid-October 2002

Jupiter then retrograded
and re-visited your 7th House from beginning February 2003 - mid-February 2003

Jupiter went direct
and then at end May 2003 - beginning June 2003 Jupiter made a final transit to your 7th house

Lin

Jupiter will be in later Leo this spring and then late Leo early this summer.
Pluto resides in late Scorpio.
Leo and Pluto square each other.
Leo and Libra sextile each other.
LIN