I just can't resist her...

ricca91

Guys and gals, yesterday I met someone new at work who blew my mind and heart. I am NOT the romantic type or believe in love at first sight.

However, this person just triggered some feelings inside me which I've never experienced in my life and I can't even describe them. Then I looked at her chart and our synastry, and well, I'm just astonished.

- Moon trine Moon

- My Mars and Pallas conjunct her Venus EXACT in Scorpio. My Sun conjunct her Venus and Pallas EXACT

- My Mars trine her Mars in Pisces, her Mars conjunct my MC EXACT

- My NN, Uranus and Neptunes conjunct her DSC tightly

- Same ASC (Cancer), hers conjunct my SN and mine EXACTLY conjunct her Lilith

- My Moon conjunct her Chiron

- Her Sun-Saturn opposite my Moon

I don't know, there are too many Aspects between us which I've NEVER had with anyone in my life... what do you think?

Attachments

• astro_61at_riccardo_paola_rojas.73266.48042 (1).jpg
    astro_61at_riccardo_paola_rojas.73266.48042 (1).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

ricca91

So, we ended up having a VERY intense relationship with lots of passionate and visceral sex, it lasted only for about 6-8 weeks, however we had a quite serious communication issue (she was offended and enraged by some things I said but I didn't and don't think they were, I think my Mercury in Scorpio square her Moon in Aquarius had contributed to that).

Moreover both of us have what you would say VERY strong personalities and some things she said to me were the last straw that made me take the decision to go back to my country and end the relationship.

She was destroyed and begged me not to leave her and told me that if I would give her some time she would come with me. To be honest, I miss her. I wonder if she was the only person for me and my true soulmate and I made a too quick decision and was a Putonian-Saturnian a-hole. I hope not.

In addition, I am going through my first Saturn Return in the 8th house square my Sun and Mars. Heavy stuff, I feel lost and am questioning a lot of decision I'm making. Existencial crisis.

What is your experience with Mercury square/opposite Moon in synastry?

Last edited:

Januarystorm

So, we ended up having a VERY intense relationship with lots of passionate and visceral sex, it lasted only for about 6-8 weeks, however we had a quite serious communication issue (she was offended and enraged by some things I said but I didn't and don't think they were, I think my Mercury in Scorpio square her Moon in Aquarius had contributed to that).

Moreover both of us have what you would say VERY strong personalities and some things she said to me were the last straw that made me take the decision to go back to my country and end the relationship.

She was destroyed and begged me not to leave her and told me that if I would give her some time she would come with me. To be honest, I miss her. I wonder if she was the only person for me and my true soulmate and I made a too quick decision and was a Putonian-Saturnian a-hole. I hope not.

In addition, I am going through my first Saturn Return in the 8th house square my Sun and Mars. Heavy stuff, I feel lost and am questioning a lot of decision I'm making. Existencial crisis.

What is your experience with Mercury square/opposite Moon in synastry?

listen...y'all got too much pride ...in love there cannot be pride, ending things....having her beg for you to stay...dramatically packing your bags going back to your country because she said some things that broke your straw? my man, what are you talking about? is this love or are you noticing how far your straws are bending?

now i can tell you one thing, if you say something and another person is offended by that, you CANT decide that the thing you said wasnt offensive- clearly it was OR ELSE SHE WOULDNT BE OFFENDED, do you think people just get offended for fun? you cant decide if another person can or cannot be offended when you say something just because you dont THINK it was offensive.

i dont believe you should try to get back with her, you need to go through your saturn return like a champ now so you can evolve

you should be questioning your decisions, again, it doesnt sound like your understanding how interpersonal relationships work...now both you and your friend have some self confidence issues to work out on your own, your debilitated venus in virgo needs work, her sun-saturn conjunction also needs work..if at least ONE of you had the confidence to resolve this problem in a healthy way it could work out as the other could have been gently nudged in the right direction...but unfortunately...this is how you dealt with it, if you cant resolve your insecurities you at least need your partner to have that strong sense of self...or else this will occur over and over again

good luck to you..let saturn give you his lovely make-over,...its life changing!

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Mars Opposite Venus, to ricca

ricca,

Read up on Mars Opposite Venus (which you have in the synastry). Here's a sampling:
This type of chemistry is fantastic when it is a short-term affair and can get tricky when the relationship is longer-standing. Although the chemistry always exists between you, the passion that it generates is harder to handle when all of the “other” parts of a relationship develop, because sometimes the energy is transmuted or mischanneled, and arguments over petty things are the result.
https://cafeastrology.com/synastry/venus_mars_aspects.html

Suggesting,

Tim

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Mars Opposite Venus, to ricca

Your Merc square her Moon points to ineffective communication, especially since Mercury is in the sign of Moon's fall. Hurts her feelings.

Her Saturn in Leo in its detriment, so not operating very well, opposing your Moon. Hurts your feelings.

Moon conjunct the other's Chiron. Also, hurt feelings.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with the synastry between you because all synastry shows challenges and benefits.
You need to take your time to get to know each other, to learn about the challenging aspects of your relationship in a less volatile setting than an intense sexual relationship, so that you can work through some of these challenges with a clearer head and heart.

Wishing you both the very best, together or apart.

ricca91

Re: Mars Opposite Venus, to ricca

listen...y'all got too much pride ...in love there cannot be pride, ending things....having her beg for you to stay...dramatically packing your bags going back to your country because she said some things that broke your straw? my man, what are you talking about? is this love or are you noticing how far your straws are bending?

now i can tell you one thing, if you say something and another person is offended by that, you CANT decide that the thing you said wasnt offensive- clearly it was OR ELSE SHE WOULDNT BE OFFENDED, do you think people just get offended for fun? you cant decide if another person can or cannot be offended when you say something just because you dont THINK it was offensive.

i dont believe you should try to get back with her, you need to go through your saturn return like a champ now so you can evolve

you should be questioning your decisions, again, it doesnt sound like your understanding how interpersonal relationships work...now both you and your friend have some self confidence issues to work out on your own, your debilitated venus in virgo needs work, her sun-saturn conjunction also needs work..if at least ONE of you had the confidence to resolve this problem in a healthy way it could work out as the other could have been gently nudged in the right direction...but unfortunately...this is how you dealt with it, if you cant resolve your insecurities you at least need your partner to have that strong sense of self...or else this will occur over and over again

good luck to you..let saturn give you his lovely make-over,...its life changing!

That could easily be. I'm not disagreeing with what you say, although not entirely agreeing with it, especially on the being offended part. However, Saturn is humbling. It makes you doubt everything. Time will tell.

ricca,

Read up on Mars Opposite Venus (which you have in the synastry). Here's a sampling:

https://cafeastrology.com/synastry/venus_mars_aspects.html

Suggesting,

Tim
Thank you Tim, I've never considered this aspect particularly problematic, especially seeing other binding aspects in our synastry, but it's something to consider.

Your Merc square her Moon points to ineffective communication, especially since Mercury is in the sign of Moon's fall. Hurts her feelings.

Her Saturn in Leo in its detriment, so not operating very well, opposing your Moon. Hurts your feelings.

Moon conjunct the other's Chiron. Also, hurt feelings.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with the synastry between you because all synastry shows challenges and benefits.
You need to take your time to get to know each other, to learn about the challenging aspects of your relationship in a less volatile setting than an intense sexual relationship, so that you can work through some of these challenges with a clearer head and heart.

Wishing you both the very best, together or apart.
Thank you, Ilene. You know, during the last few days I was reading about Chiron in Synastry. We had A LOT of Chiron hard aspects.

- Her Chiron conj. my Moon (as already pointed out) AND squaring my Venus.
- My Chiron square her Venus-Pluto conjunction.
- Her Chiron quincunx my Mercury-Pluto conj.
- My Chiron trine her Sun-Saturn conj.

I read that Chironian relationships are painful, pain that lasts, and are the kind of relationships of "woulda, shoulda, coulda". Fits perfectly.

Best of luck to you!