The First, The Last, My Everything

pluto299

Hello everybody,

First please excuse my English, I'm a french guy so i'll try to be understandable with some cheap words I guess.

My question is about my natal chart and some forecast about it. Precisely about meeting the love of my life eventually...I'm 42 in a few weeks. ( born on the 09/29/1975 at 7h45 am)
If you look at my natal chart and consider symbolic directions, you could be amazed as I am by all that happens when I move each planet or major point in 42°. There appears the progressed Moon conjuncting my natal Venus, progressed Venus conjuncting my natal Pluto, progressed Mars sextile my natal Sun and some other stuff like my progressed ascendant squaring my natal Venus ( confusing...).
I will meet someone for sure, considering that beyond those symbolic directions, transits are quite eloquent: Uranus is trining my natal Venus, like Saturn will do, and like Jupiter will trine my moon at athe same time...
There are some other clues in my solar return like Venus conjunct Mars...

I'd like to know if I'm expecting too much or if It's a reasonable thinking that I'm gonna probably meet the woman of my life. Knowing that Mars is lord of my natal 7th, as the Sun is, and even the Moon and Venus ( my 7th is also in Taurus...). Plus, the progressed Midheaven is semi-sexile to Saturn and sextile to Uranus, 2 lords of my 5th (love...)
And what about her anyway ? What can I think about Jupiter in the 7th house ? What about Mars lord of the 7th, in my 9 th house ?

I can't wait to have some of your opinions and knowledge about all that.
About her.
The first, the last, my everything...

Thanks !!!

Sam. :innocent:

Attachments

• samb.PNG
    samb.PNG
    310.5 KB · Views: 38

waybread

Bienvenue!

I don't do much predictive astrology, and I am also rather cynical about the one and only right woman in any man's life. I see you as an intense but private person (sun-Pluto in the 12th) with a mix of optimism and pain (Jupiter and Chiron) regarding relationships. Then you have that deeply caring Cancer moon.

I think it's really interesting that a particular degree aspect (42) seems to manifest in your life. This might broadly be a novile (360/9) aspect, but in harmonic terms, this looks like 2x3x7. Tension x delight x spiritality.

Could the universe be asking you to lighten up?

pluto299

lThanks for your insight "waybread" !

"I am also rather cynical about the one and only right woman in any man's life." I get it, I've been here before... But I must be one of the last romantic men on earth I guess...:wink:

"(42)this looks like 2x3x7. Tension x delight x spiritality." Waw, it's quite interesting to think this way about that. Actually, I can't imagine a relationship with a woman who wouldn't be spiritually aware...
Though, I can't see "42" like appearing in my life out of the blue. I see it more like a milestone in my life, something like a momentum where the planets are aligned to make it happen, namely the meeting with the woman who coulds change my life.a

Thanks a lot anyway !

Lin

Well, I really don't get it. You gonna be 42 and you've never had a really loving and serious relationship?
If you have, what happened to derail it so that it didn't become marriage?

Did you find problems with either your family or the woman's family?
Because although we all have conflicts in our charts, I don't see anything in your chart that would prevent your having a good marriage.

If you could think of this objectively, is it possible that you fall in love with someone who is very different from the "ideal wife" that you see in your head? In other words, are the women you attract different from the woman you see in your future as the mother of your children?
LIN

Last edited:

pluto299

Thanks for answering my post Lin,

Actually I already had loving and serious relationships. None of them lasted a long time, for many different reasons, but not because of problems with my family or her.
I guess there just wasn't any real love, knowing that for a lot of women - sorry to say so...- love is equal to social status. My professional life is not very stable, very fluctuating. I had to learn that women coan't feel safe, secure and loving with that... So, that's it, my love life just followed tha path of my professional life, fluctuatiing... ( Moon in the 10th house, squaring Jupiter and Pluto)

" In other words, are the women you attract different from the woman you see in your future as the mother of your children?"
Probably yes ! But actually, I can't imagine changing the kind of girl I'm attracted by because it would give me more chances to get married eventually.