Transit Uranus square moon

ElenaJ

Not square but conjunct, yes.
Irritable, energetic. Moon is in my 10th so out of the blue (Uranus) I was offered and accepted a new job.

katydid

Anyone experience Tr Uranus square their moon? How was it?

My daughter is in the middle of that right now. Her Moon is in the 3rd, @ 3 Aquarius. :ninja:

And her progressed Moon is conjunct her natal Moon right now too. So her Moon is pretty emphasised currently. :whistling:

At the beginning of the transit, several months ago, she was given an amazing career opportunity, which would require her to relocate to London, across the end, for 2 or 3 months, at least.

She is excited, but it has affected her relationship with her boyfriend, as they recently moved in together and were about to be engaged. :bandit:

So there has been tension there, but he is being supportive of her exciting opportunity. [watch UK Celebrity X factor this coming Saturday...:love:]

spiritwoman

I have the transit currently opposing my natal moon in the 10th house, moon rules my 7th. My both parents passed away and I relocated in a far away country where I works now, and my romantic relationships are sudden and unstable

Lin

Without seeing the entire chart, it's hard to say. Squares are always about internal conflict. If there is also an opposition involved, it could play out THRU the other person or a relationship with another person.

The Moon represents habits, patterns in one's life, cycles, health, one's mother, one's upbringing and the habits of the family during that upbringing, and, of course, the "emotional mechanism" - meaning how you feel, why you feel certain things, the way you deal with your feelings.

So....big subject.

LIN