Transiting uranus and mars meeting

wish

Banned
On the 13th feb 2019 transiting uranus and mars are meeting.

What are the effects of this transit if this happens in the 7th house?

ElenaJ

Interesting transit, no? Rebel meets warrior, explosion meets aggression.
What do you have in the 7th house? Something to calm them down?

Chrysalis

Im watching this transit too, the perfection date is the day before valentines, im watching it because it will happen in my 3rd house and will be in an exact by degree trine to my asc, whilst also making a grand trine synastry wise with my boyfriends saturn exact by degree.

Im thinking an arguments on the cards for me.:annoyed:

ElenaJ

No, maybe you can go to see a movie together, or an art exhibit or an adventurous trip to re-channel the energy? Between your ascendent and his Saturn you can keep it in the positive, don't you think?

ElenaJ

PS. unfortunate just at Valentine's... think of all the heated love this can bring on! Even Harry and Meghan have their noses out of joint, they won't be together for their first Valentine's, due to royal engagements!

Darkgirl

Banned
For me it takes place in my 6th house, both sextil my natal venus
On this day I have planned to go with an old friend and his friend swimming. Special thing is that last year he and I had an affair
We will see

Chrysalis

No, maybe you can go to see a movie together, or an art exhibit or an adventurous trip to re-channel the energy? Between your ascendent and his Saturn you can keep it in the positive, don't you think?

Were going out for valentines this weekend, so as this conjunction happens on the 13th, i really don't know what could take place, even more so as i have a lunar return at the same time.

I hope it is positive.

Chrysalis

Did anyone feel/receive anything from this transit ?

Mars is 2mins away to changing signs now, and has separated from uranus.

I didn't, unless the sign change after causes something. My aspects were trines though, so maybe that's why.

Darkgirl

Banned
For me it was a nice evening yesterday

We were swimming and after that we cooked together at his home. I felt very happy being around him. And I think he also liked it.

But there are still worries that there will be feelings for him again and he does not have any

And I receive an official invitation for a job yesterday

BlackLioness87

Here Natal Jupiter in 29° Aries 8H.

I felt a bit irritable and as if I needed to come out in some way (I felt that way since Monday). The day of the conjunction I cleared things up with a former SO. Today I did the same with the father of my children.

I also received financial good news. \O/

BlackLioness87

So Jupiter rules the 7th and has been hit by the Uranus/mars conjunction. Makes sense now, no?

Yes, I realized it thanks to your question :D Most of the times I can't even recall in which sign is my Saturn.

P.S: Unfortunately I still feel the disruptive effects of that conjunction. Someone else here is feeling that way?

Chrysalis

Transit update:

Mars conjunct uranus at 29 degrees Aries, would have been exactly trine my 29 sagg Asc, using arabic points ive even got "victory" at 29 aries, so conjunct this too. This then formed a grand trine with my boyfriends saturn (synastry wise) at 29 Leo.

Using placidus, Tr mars was/is in my 3rd house.

Well things have been on shakey ground between us since New year, yesterday morning i got a valentines txt, he wanted to come see me later after work but my friend was coming over so i said no. Then i was txting him after my friend left and its like the trine smoothed things back out for us, its like we'd been ironed out so to speak, he was being more open with me and even apologized for something he'd said to me last week.

So a subtle change, but i did feel it.

Just to add: Mars was slowly separating at this point, and had already changed signs, 0 degrees taurus.