What's the Weirdest/Most Unique Thing About Your Chart (and why)?

MTTY05

Out of element aspects are really interesting. I am still trying to conceptualize how exactly they work. The "secret" must be in the relationship between the modalities, elements, and masculine/feminine, as well as the archetypes of the signs and planets involved. Whoa... what a combination of things to sort out, but if the chart was a color wheel... like finding which colors are where and why and how these two colors "clash when they shouldn't" or "go together when they shouldn't." That stellium probably puts a heavy emphasis on Earth, Mercury, and the house its in so I wonder if it also the most powerful "deciding" factor of the kite. Even in a "perfect" grand trine, there is probably one planet which is strongest and says something specific about that trine... hmmm... could share your experiences I;d be curious.
Yea well I think I still feel the impact of it, even though my Jupiter in Aries/3rd house is out of aspect. The influence is there, but I certainly don't think it's a pure expression of the Earth element, because of that Jupiter placement.

Other than Jupiter...Mars, Sun, and Venus are all within 2 degrees of each other in Virgo. Mercury is very widely conjunct those other 3 Virgo planets, but it doesn't trine Jupiter like my other Virgo planets, so Merc isn't really apart of the kite/grand trine, although it's probably the strongest planet in my chart. Neptune is in Capricorn/12th, and at the top of the kite is Pluto in Scorpio/end of 9th house.

I know that Grand Trines are supposed to be a "lucky" placement. I don't think that's true for me, although I have been lucky in some areas, it's really been more of a mixed bag. I would guess this is because the Jupiter doesn't really fit in very well with the other Earth planets. Opportunities don't fall into my lap, I really have to work for them, and take initiative. I think that's the lesson of Jupiter in Aries.

I guess the strongest planet in the kite is probably Pluto, mainly because it's conjunct the Midheaven, and has always seemed to have a big impact on my life direction.

peace

I have a sextile uranus (3rd house) and mercury (1st house) which makes me good at freestyle rapping... lol. My musician friends have had me freestyle to their beats and they have used random poetry that I think up in 5 seconds. I'm really not involved in the musical scene at all, but thanks to my leo moon I love to entertain.

SerpentariusGMS

I have a grand square and a grand trine. Still trying to work out how to make it all work together, but my venus seems to be what to focus on I think. So Yay for Art! If only I could draw... lol

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_john_magana_hp.3735.25859.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_john_magana_hp.3735.25859.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

lazarusx

Hmm.. unusual, i dont really know.

I have Mercury,Jupiter,Moon and Pars of Fortune all with exactly the same degrees of 22" in the 1st house Gemini; talk about a tight stellium.. all are in Trine to my 9th house North Node, but Sqaure to my Midheaven.

So where my public achievements fall short, i make up for it in other area's of self-development :happy:

Last edited:
the interplay between uranus, mars, jupiter and mercury/ascendant. it's pretty cool...they are all trine or sextile eachother but as if that weren't enough of a wild ride, they are all in eachother's natural houses...merc in the first (mars house) uranus in the third (mercs house) and mars jup conjunct in 11th (uranus house). that configuration pretty much sums me up right there.

RockFish

The amount of Earth in my chart always seems a bit alarming to people who see it. But I don't really fit in some of the descriptions ("traditional", "over-achiever", "status quo") of Earth people, I'm considered the black sheep in the family and eccentric and hippie by some friends.

SerpentariusGMS

The amount of Earth in my chart always seems a bit alarming to people who see it. But I don't really fit in some of the descriptions.

Well moon in Virgo trined mercury on your ascendant. I would imagine you to enjoy playing a practical joke when you can. Lol You seem to be meant to explore and have fun this life. The earth just keeps you level-headed about it. Just, my intuition. :)

RockFish

Very good, Serpentarius (Cool name, BTW)!

I had my bouts of teenage blues, but apart from that, I'm not one to be depressed and I love to make people laugh when I can. I'm level-headed and sometimes too prudent, but Venus conjunct Neptune and trining Jupiter in fire does give me the proverbial joie-de-vivre. :)

Huggles!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The stand out oddity in my chart is on my MC of 17 degrees Scorpio (the degree that deVore's gives to music). I have Neptune conjunct exact and then within a degree or two, Pallus, Juno, and BML conjunct. It is like Barry White and his back up singers :)

BarryWhite.jpg

Last edited:

QuaternityEagle

It's so interesting that my chart is not so interesting lol!! First glance and it looks empty. I would say my chart makes me a walking contradiction. Due to Pluto in the 8th house (Scorpio) I'm more of a private person yet I have all of my planets with the exception of Jupiter in the northern hemisphere. So I want to give to the community...but I'm also overly protective of my possessions so I'm honestly not the sharing type. I'm working on it lol. I'm also loyal and feel that I have a lot to give in a relationship thanks to my Moon and Mars in the 8th house (Scorpio again)...but I'm afraid of relationships or getting hurt thanks to Venus in Capricorn. So even though it's not that interesting...I'm gonna make it seem like it's a BIG deal thanks to Jupiter in the first house. :biggrin::whistling: Jk...my chart saddens me lol...(notice another contradiction there?)

Fiery Sun (Sagittarius) and Watery Moon (Scorpio)....contradictions everywhere! lol

Those tight nit collections are always intriguing. It makes me wonder what you do for a living...

You guys are interesting.

Hmmm....Sag Sun, Cap Rising, Aqua Moon here - Weirdest thing is that I FEEL like a Scorpio, am drawn to them and feel perhaps my Mars has evolved into a Scorpio (from Libra over the years ...) Also have Venus and Jupiter in Scorp - and they both make hard angles to Saturn. I have a pretty ******, unlucky chart in general, and that may be the weirdest thing about my chart. The fact that everywhere I turn, I hit brick walls.

I wonder, what sign is Saturn in? Your Saturn returns have provided no relief? Is Saturn also retrograde? Jupiter or Venus retrograde? I have heard the fixed squares can be the most difficult, since by nature a square needs to allow one energy first, and then the other, and both must make do. Fixed energies are stubborn to begin with, so it can feel like a gridlock. But maybe its the Mars... The square from Saturn to both Jupiter and Venus though... wow, that would definitely stick out.

Dual thors hammers. I've only ever seen it a few times.

I wish I knew what you meant! :eek:

:biggrin: hope I didn't upset any cutie crabbies with that hehe. I have Moon in Virgo 6th house. Yep still together, Dec (31st to be exact) was our 6 year meeting anniversary. Silly that I remember, but yep:pinched:

You're funny. :)

Indeed, it is a bit of a mystery... I'm trying to grasp it but it's pretty elusive.

I think the bolded summarizes it quite nicely QE! I think Saturn in the 12th asks you for discipline into spiritual elements... meditation, devotion, etc.

In whole houses I suppose the Yod apex would be in the 1st. I would think the interpretation largely the same...

I wonder if the YOD in the first house would be intrepreted the same. I don't know Whole House, or the logic behind it... of course I'm sure there is just never took the time to learn it. I feel like it would be someone who might be concerned with refining the body physically through spiritually acts, and spiritually through physical acts. Do you practice yoga?

Garfield, because if I keep failing my exams (there you have POF in capi in sixth square Sun in taurus in ninth), I will become the crazy old cat lady :andy: (sixth house:animals, me: a freak of kitties :tongue:)..
So it also means worldly success??? Wow... Why? How?

You are hilarious! Though the failing exams part not so much... a freak of kitties? I actually think that's probably the libra-venusian influence... must have cuddly.

I have a stellium (sum/mars/pluto) in the 4th house in scorpio , which opposites my mc and squares my ascd ..

and also have mutual reception between mercury(in sag. 5th house) and jupiter(2nd house in virgo) squaring each other in 0.01 orb lol

Oh my... I never want to get into an argument with you. :ducks for cover: Lol

Yea well I think I still feel the impact of it, even though my Jupiter in Aries/3rd house is out of aspect. The influence is there, but I certainly don't think it's a pure expression of the Earth element, because of that Jupiter placement.

Other than Jupiter...Mars, Sun, and Venus are all within 2 degrees of each other in Virgo. Mercury is very widely conjunct those other 3 Virgo planets, but it doesn't trine Jupiter like my other Virgo planets, so Merc isn't really apart of the kite/grand trine, although it's probably the strongest planet in my chart. Neptune is in Capricorn/12th, and at the top of the kite is Pluto in Scorpio/end of 9th house.

I know that Grand Trines are supposed to be a "lucky" placement. I don't think that's true for me, although I have been lucky in some areas, it's really been more of a mixed bag. I would guess this is because the Jupiter doesn't really fit in very well with the other Earth planets. Opportunities don't fall into my lap, I really have to work for them, and take initiative. I think that's the lesson of Jupiter in Aries.

I guess the strongest planet in the kite is probably Pluto, mainly because it's conjunct the Midheaven, and has always seemed to have a big impact on my life direction.

Yes, that conjunction the MC would point to Pluto being really strong. I kind of forget now why I thought Mercury, but I think its as you say, being the strongest planet in the chart. Do you think because it doesn't totally connect to the kite, that it's kind of like the string you hold on to as Pluto drives you about. (jeez, Pluto on the MC... whoa... that's a discussion unto itself I'm sure)

I have a sextile uranus (3rd house) and mercury (1st house) which makes me good at freestyle rapping... lol. My musician friends have had me freestyle to their beats and they have used random poetry that I think up in 5 seconds. I'm really not involved in the musical scene at all, but thanks to my leo moon I love to entertain.

Um, get involved in the music scene?! Haaha, but seriously, if you have that talent, why miss out on it. What signs are the mercury and uranus in if you don't mind my asking?

My Moon in Aquarius, need I say more:biggrin:.

I once knew a Moon in Aquarius who had this thing about wearing specific kinds of clothing. There was outside clothing, which could not be worn on the bed, even if the bed was made, and inside clothing, which could never be worn outside, could not touch anything outside the bedroom for long, and therefore could be worn on and inside the bed. They were not fixated on anything else, but this. And I loved how the Aquarius Moon energy justified their own pecularities... ;) Hey but that's what makes them such humanitarians! (If you follow their rules LOL)

I have a grand square and a grand trine. Still trying to work out how to make it all work together, but my venus seems to be what to focus on I think. So Yay for Art! If only I could draw... lol

Well, we are very social beings, so we all focus on our Venuses quite a lot. But whatever sign/house your Venus is in can tell you more about your potentia talents artistically (or lack thereof lol ;)) A grand square and grand trine-- strange and awesome. The elements of the trine and the qualities of the square, and any interaspects probably show how they "work" together... I would imagine...

Hmm.. unusual, i dont really know.

I have Mercury,Jupiter,Moon and Pars of Fortune all with exactly the same degrees of 22" in the 1st house Gemini; talk about a tight stellium.. all are in Trine to my 9th house North Node, but Sqaure to my Midheaven.

So where my public achievements fall short, i make up for it in other area's of self-development :happy:

I have always been intrigued when POF squares MC, and it makes me wonder if its because we consider fortune to be so associated with worldly, material success. It definitely seems like you've recognized its benefits for you. What do you do for a living if you dont mind my asking?

the interplay between uranus, mars, jupiter and mercury/ascendant. it's pretty cool...they are all trine or sextile eachother but as if that weren't enough of a wild ride, they are all in eachother's natural houses...merc in the first (mars house) uranus in the third (mercs house) and mars jup conjunct in 11th (uranus house). that configuration pretty much sums me up right there.

Mars-jupiter conjunction makes my head spin. I don't even want to think about the rest! You must be like the energizer bunny.

The amount of Earth in my chart always seems a bit alarming to people who see it. But I don't really fit in some of the descriptions ("traditional", "over-achiever", "status quo") of Earth people, I'm considered the black sheep in the family and eccentric and hippie by some friends.

A guess "salt of the Earth" might be how to describe you...

The stand out oddity in my chart is on my MC of 17 degrees Scorpio (the degree that deVore's gives to music). I have Neptune conjunct exact and then within a degree or two, Pallus, Juno, and BML conjunct. It is like Barry White and his back up singers :)

BarryWhite.jpg

You're funny! I am not sure who deVore is (I wish I did)... are you a musician?

StillOne

I feel like it would be someone who might be concerned with refining the body physically through spiritually acts, and spiritually through physical acts. Do you practice yoga?
Interesting, where do you get the "body" aspects from? :w00t: Very nice observation. Yes, I do practice yoga! I feel it's, at least part of, a "solution" to the pandora formation.

Here's my chart

Last edited:

Crystal Starseed

The wierdest thing about my chart is really just me.

My chart is like a shifting mirage. It seems so final, fixed, shiny and bright and bursting with potential at first, like a rocket ready for take off or a ripped tiger ready to pounce...But then you look again and you see it's just an illusion that winked in your direction.

I've spent a lifetime trying to find what that 'something' is that isn't in my chart, that is me, that doesn't quite fit anywhere, but it's just not there in any measurable or significant detail. I sometimes wish things were less complex and more black and white or obvious. (By now, I bet you do, too, lol)!

And yes, I would agree with the other Sag that posted on here (sorry I forgot your name) that I also have felt more like a Scorpio (and aquarius combo) than a Sag, especially until I hit my late thirties when the sag sun seemed to come to the surface a bit more, and more of a cancer or aquarius ascendant than a leo at times. In many ways the only accurate sign parts of my chart have been my moon and jupiter positions which are both 28 degrees of each sign.

And speaking as an alleged 5th house sun (or 4th house koch) I sometimes think the houses - all house systems, based on my own experience - could just be another form of autosuggestion, a meme we all unconsciously aquiesed to and followed as a subculture without questioning it...But maybe I believe/experience that because I'm the one who's different?

The house positions in my chart just don't correlate in my life at all, they're just not 'me', save perhaps jupiter in 11th that hints of a near hit. And yes, my mother did remember what time I was born... So I wonder if it is just my own experience of time itself that differs?
As time does not ultimately exist, why should our consciousness be bound by it? Is that even possible, anyway? Life is an event which is occuring simoultaneously through the multiverses, or so 'they' say, but somehow, you know it to be true..

I believe that the way we experience our own existence and the correlations between the purely symbolic and the actuality of our own potential is dependent upon the perception we ourselves choose, and much of it has to do with what we choose to believe, for our own reasons, not what is actually there.

Perhaps someone will come up with a formula one day to say what percentage of it is just Maya, and what percentage is actually real. In my heart I know that it's all real, like the skin is to the brain or the brain is to the soul, it's just a question of frequency, point of resonance and rate of vibration, and so where we choose to focus our attention makes it real or illusion for us personally. In the meantime I will continue my strange romance with astrology and the astrological community, as we each gain more insights from the other on this very confusing journey....Namaste.

SerpentariusGMS

The stand out oddity in my chart is on my MC of 17 degrees Scorpio (the degree that deVore's gives to music).

He also said that 17 Scorpio is a "Masculine" degree. That happens to be my ascendant conjunct Waldemath moon. Didn't know about the music thing. I sing bass in an a cappella group, so that's interesting! Thanks for the info!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Nicholas deVores the degrees. As for being a musician... my mother was a music teacher, I played the violin (badly) and the cello. I seem to have many musician friends and dates (but oddly, tone deaf husbands... 7th house open enemies you know) I did so want to get a degree in Music therapy, but the degree is only offered in a couple of colleges, none near by. I am amazed at how music can help a child with autism learn to speak. And fascinated with perception and psychology, and music fits in that also.

TK

MaeMae

Banned
probably the signature factors in my chart that make me weird and unusual are a sun aqua/uranus leo reception as well as a merc aquarius/leo uranus opposition.
For as long as I remember, I've been considered weird. I used to get insulted by it, but as I matured and grew into my strangeness, now I wear it as a badge of honor.
Anything but ordinary.

JayM

Mars in pisces 1st, moon in taurus in the 3rd and merc uranus conjuntion in 10th conj MC I have played the recorder, flute, saxaphone and the clarinet. With the mars and merc uranus position theres alot of nervous energy there and mentally I can go 10 miles a minute but the taurus moon that inconjunts merc/uranus wants to go slower.