What`s going on with saturn???

alekthor

I`ve been dreaming about saturn since I was a kid, and those dreams become more and more intense.

also I been feeling that the atmosphere of those dreams is now in my reality and in the fisical world.

saturn in my astral chart is aproaching its natal position.

what does this mean??? are my dreams becoming true. becouse they are not nice dreams , they are apocalictic dreams.

here is my birth date I hope you can bring some help.

september 3th 1981 0:15 mexico city

aquarius7000

Hello Alekthor,

For uploading and attaching your chart, please go here.

saturn in my astral chart is aproaching its natal position.
what does this mean???
This happens in everyone's chart/life, somewhere between 28-30 yrs, which is the first Saturn return. I don't have the time right now to explain this any further, but if you visit the Planetary Returns board, you'll find a lot of info on Saturn returns, in general there. Then see in which house the 'Return' is happening for you and try to apply it to the matters of that house plus the house ruled by Saturn in your chart.

I have moved your thread to this board, as you can see, as you need to provide your own astro interpretation to post on other boards.

:)aquarius7000

cindystubbs

I just wrote about Saturn on my blog, cindystubbs.blogspot and what Saturn means to me.
I didn't know astrology at the time of my Saturn return and don't even remember exactly what was going on at that time.
I know what you mean about dreams....
I have Mars in Aries on an angle.
If that were not enough my Mars is conjunct a star with Martian qualities!
In my mind when I am going to sleep I see Mars at the bottom of my chart radiating like a star about to explode with tremendous energies like a soon to explode volcano!
I must say although Saturn is on the ascendant I don't dream about Saturn, rather in my dreams I am putting things in drawers and making lists and cleaning the house.

Saturn likes things to be orderly.:)

gesso

i think alot about saturn too :p (chart co-ruler)

do you have any natal planets at 17,16, or 15 virgo, Sag, gemini or pisces? ...cause if so, saturn is revisiting (rx) degrees again gone over in october.....what was happening with you then? This saturn uranus opposition has also been a very tense time ..

with venus about to go through a pretty dynamic looking rx period on the 6th, and mercury emerging on new degrees on march 1st, strange new ways of looking at the old problem will emerge. (and ppl too)

alekthor

here is my astral chart some help???

tell me also what`s going on with love right now please.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 33