Last incarnation - Help please <3

FireWalkWithMe

So this is my last 3D incarnation, unless I F it up during this lifetime... hopefully I will not ^^
I was wondering if there's any way to know what my soul mission is by looking at my natal chart. I have NN in Scorpio in the 1st House, so I know inner transformation, healing, death and rebirth are big parts of my destiny, I've already been through my first death and rebirth and I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my thing until I surrender to unconditional love for good <3

I'd love to hear your opinions on what being on the last incarnation means and implies at a soul and human level, and if you have any ideas what my mission coud be based on my natal chart, besides transforming myself, how I can help the planet before this dream is over.

Thanks for your help <3 :love:

Attachments

• natalme.jpg
    natalme.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

What makes you think its the last one?

Well this is the symbol for your part of fortune (From Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

"TAURUS 20°): WISPS OF WING-LIKE CLOUDS STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.

KEYNOTE: The awareness of spiritual forces at work.

Any emergence of life potentialities from the depth of the vast Unconscious is answered by the spiritual activity of superconscious forces in a cosmic kind of antiphony. The individual who has taken a new step in their evolution should look for the "Signature" of divine Powers confirming their progress. It may reveal the meaning of what is to come next. The "wing-like clouds" may also symbolize the presence of celestial beings (devas, angels) blessing and subtly revealing the direction to take, the direction of "the wind" of destiny.

This is the fifth stage of the tenth five-fold sequence. It concludes a process, having experienced which the individual should find themselves more securely established in their own original nature, receiving the BLESSINGS of super-natural forces. "

And your part of spiritual service:

"TAURUS 25°): A VAST PUBLIC PARK.

KEYNOTE: The cultivation of natural energies for collective use and recreation.

At this final stage of the sequence of symbols focusing on emotional-cultural values, we witness the positive and impressive results of man's collective endeavor to live in peace and to enjoy moments of relaxation. The public park is designed and kept for the enjoyment of all the people of the city.

This is a symbol of COLLECTIVE ENJOYMENT. The individual finds in the products of his culture an emotional enhancement born of the feeling of "belonging" to a large, organized, peaceful whole. "

ashriia

Is there a reason you are not using 19 taurus for the sabian symbol?

I've looked at my own chart placements with sabian symbols in the past, but I've only used the degrees shown in the chart. So I'm curious, why 20 and not 19?

Well this is the symbol for your part of fortune (From Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

ashriia

So this is my last 3D incarnation, unless I F it up during this lifetime..

What makes you feel this is your last incarnation? South node conjunct POF is very interesting. Your fortune is tied to the past, with relation to the 7th house. So essentially people from your past lives will ultimately effect your fortune in the current one, how interesting!! When you meet significant people do you feel a strong sense of familiarity?

Phoenix Venus

Is there a reason you are not using 19 taurus for the sabian symbol?

I've looked at my own chart placements with sabian symbols in the past, but I've only used the degrees shown in the chart. So I'm curious, why 20 and not 19?

Well my little sundial, The charts start at 0 and end at 29. The degrees (and symbols) are numbered 1-30.

If you have a point at 0.19 aries, you have it in the first degree of aries, etc.

FireWalkWithMe

What makes you feel this is your last incarnation? South node conjunct POF is very interesting. Your fortune is tied to the past, with relation to the 7th house. So essentially people from your past lives will ultimately effect your fortune in the current one, how interesting!! When you meet significant people do you feel a strong sense of familiarity?

Thanks for your reply ashriia, that makes a lot of sense!! I got an Akashic Record Reading and my higher self confirmed this was my last incarnation, I had been thinking about it before. When I was a kid I used to look at the stars and I knew home was there and not here, I have always had a hard time with life internally, something has always been telling me this is not "right". Also I always had a kind of romantic view towards death, thought about suicide since I was 7 years old or so, and wanted this life to go as quickly as it could, now I understand it's because my soul feels ready to go back to source and that's why life has been quite a struggle for me, specially when I was unconscious.

That's very interesting, after I went through my dark night of the soul I met one of my soulmates, he was my mentor and we shared many lives together, he taught me Reiki and was the first person that talked to me about spirituality, he said to me I had a very powerful and ancient soul and I started to cry from my soul, it was the first time I understood why I had always felt so broken and disconnected inside. He transfered me the kundalini energy during my Reiki inciation and since then I feel I have lived 40 years and it's only been 6 months, the cleansing I've been through so far has been nuts, I cannot put it into words... and I have not cleaned just "me", but my soul, it feels awesome...

Another significant encounter for sure was my twin flame, a couple of months ago, I felt an incredible inner peace I had never felt before, thoughts completely dissolved, total respect and acceptance, I felt complete. When I left I started to feel like time wasn't real and I doubted about reality, I swear I felt I was in a dream, literally, nothing seemed real, it was so weird. Sometimes when I think about him I don't feel my body anymore, I feel I am the air around me, like my soul is expanding and I feel unconditional love and gratitude towards everything :love:

I've always felt I don't fit in, so different and disconnected from people around me, even from my family, like they are strangers to me, but when I meet someone I know at a soul level it is life changing, and beautiful, makes me want to cry just thinking about it <3 they are the only people I feel I can be my true self with.

ashriia

You definitely write like a native with venus in hard aspect to neptune! its really beautiful. There is so much spirituality and love in the hard aspect between venus and neptune. Just make sure not to give away to much of your own power over to others, to avoid disillusionment and feeling let down which can also occur with this aspect.

StillOne

You definitely write like a native with venus in hard aspect to neptune! its really beautiful. There is so much spirituality and love in the hard aspect between venus and neptune. Just make sure not to give away to much of your own power over to others, to avoid disillusionment and feeling let down which can also occur with this aspect.

This is also a wonderful example of Uranus conjunct Neptune in square aspect to Venus. The hard years, the epiphanies, and the resolution into complete understanding/surrender.

Last edited:

Cap

So this is my last 3D incarnation, unless I F it up during this lifetime... hopefully I will not ^^
I was wondering if there's any way to know what my soul mission is by looking at my natal chart. I have NN in Scorpio in the 1st House, so I know inner transformation, healing, death and rebirth are big parts of my destiny, I've already been through my first death and rebirth and I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my thing until I surrender to unconditional love for good <3

I'd love to hear your opinions on what being on the last incarnation means and implies at a soul and human level, and if you have any ideas what my mission coud be based on my natal chart, besides transforming myself, how I can help the planet before this dream is over.

Thanks for your help <3 :love:

You don't necessarily have a mission, and if you do have a mission it is certainly beyond astrology. Astrology has its limitations. With awakened Kundalini, people will benefit just from your presence, you don't have to say or do anything (it's an energy field vibration thing).

Also, you cannot F it up. There is no authority or natural law that can force you to stay against your will. Vast majority of beings here on Earth are addicts. They are addicted to human life experience. The whole spirituality game (from an earthly point of view) is about attachment/detachment. Those attached will choose to stay, they are chained by their own desires. Those detached want to move on.

All the best to you!

FireWalkWithMe

If this was your last incarnation, you would not need astrology to tell you what your PURPOSE is.

So I must not understand what you mean. Could you explain it better.

Hi Samantha ^^ yeah, I know I don't need astrology, as my purpose will be revealed to me when it's the right time, but ego has questions :p maybe my personal purpose cannot be revealed by looking at my chart... I don't know. But I've been thinking about what needs to be done in the third dimension in order to be able to trascend to 5D, I guess I'd have to clean all my kharma and stop generating more, become a master of this plane? Realizing fully this is just a dream, so that'd mean death is an illusionary thing too, so I would decide when I'm ready to go back to source consciously and then I'd "die". I've been thinking a lot about enlightenment, I don't know if that'd 100% necessary. I had an enlightenment experience last month and I started to say to myself: I'm gonna inspire the world towards enlightenment, then I started to feel the heavyness of my body again and my mind slowly coming back and I was like: well, maybe not yet lol.

Maybe that could be a sign I must work towards enlightenment? When I asked my higher self what my purpose was some time ago, he/she/it/whatever said to me I'm here to be a cleaning lady, for all the stuff I'll have to clean in this lifetime. So that's the closest response I've gotten so far hahaha I really feel the urge inside of me to do something for the world, I know in order to help the world I have to help myself first, and then maybe I'll know my purpose? or maybe that's my purpose. So many questions :unsure:

Last edited:

FireWalkWithMe

What makes you think its the last one?

Any emergence of life potentialities from the depth of the vast Unconscious is answered by the spiritual activity of superconscious forces in a cosmic kind of antiphony. The individual who has taken a new step in their evolution should look for the "Signature" of divine Powers confirming their progress. It may reveal the meaning of what is to come next. The "wing-like clouds" may also symbolize the presence of celestial beings (devas, angels) blessing and subtly revealing the direction to take, the direction of "the wind" of destiny.

This is the fifth stage of the tenth five-fold sequence. It concludes a process, having experienced which the individual should find themselves more securely established in their own original nature, receiving the BLESSINGS of super-natural forces. "

And your part of spiritual service:

"TAURUS 25°): A VAST PUBLIC PARK.

KEYNOTE: The cultivation of natural energies for collective use and recreation.

At this final stage of the sequence of symbols focusing on emotional-cultural values, we witness the positive and impressive results of man's collective endeavor to live in peace and to enjoy moments of relaxation. The public park is designed and kept for the enjoyment of all the people of the city.

This is a symbol of COLLECTIVE ENJOYMENT. The individual finds in the products of his culture an emotional enhancement born of the feeling of "belonging" to a large, organized, peaceful whole. "

Thanks Phoenix, never thought of the PoF ^^ I'm not a native speaker, the way it is written is a little bit hard for me to understand, let's see if I got it... said in other words that'd mean I shall realize my divine nature and the Universe will reveal my path to me as I surrender to my true nature?
And my spiritual service would be to be and express unconditional love on Earth? That'd beautiful, I thought about what I wanted to give to the world before I leave and I thought love was the best gift I could give as that is the only thing that trascends the dimensions of time and space, so I'd never "leave" this plane as my love will always remain here in some sort of way.
Also, as my PoF is conjuncting my SN that makes me think I need to find a balance between my past and my future, between Earth (Taurus) and higher spiritual planes (Scorpio). I don't know if that makes sense :p thanks for your help <3

Last edited:

FireWalkWithMe

You don't necessarily have a mission, and if you do have a mission it is certainly beyond astrology. Astrology has its limitations. With awakened Kundalini, people will benefit just from your presence, you don't have to say or do anything (it's an energy field vibration thing).

Also, you cannot F it up. There is no authority or natural law that can force you to stay against your will. Vast majority of beings here on Earth are addicts. They are addicted to human life experience. The whole spirituality game (from an earthly point of view) is about attachment/detachment. Those attached will choose to stay, they are chained by their own desires. Those detached want to move on.

All the best to you!

There's so much truth in your words! there's no such thing as mistakes as everything unfolds as it has to, thanks for the reminder :tongue:
I hope I don't sound cocky or anything, my mentor said to me I'd be doing things that people around me would consider miracles but they'd be ordinary things to me, maybe that's related to healing just by being present? as that'd be natural for me but people around me would feel a high healing vibration? Maybe I think I need to be doing something because I don't feel I'm good enough to heal just by being me. I gotta keep working on self love and detachment from earthly needs to prove our value by doing things... interesting ^^

All the best to you too, hope you have a wonderful day and existence <3

Last edited:

FireWalkWithMe

You are so sweet, I can feel the love energy in your words :p yeah, my mind used to trick me a lot into thinking everyone is good hearted and loving by nature, I still think that's true but not everyone decides to live through the heart and now I respect that, it's still a little bit difficult for me to set barriers between my energetic field and others' because I am very sensitive to my surroundings, that's totally something I need to work on... I cannot help those who don't want to be helped, even though I can feel their pain, it does not belong to me. Another great lesson I need to learn in this lifetime. Sending you lots of love <3

Last edited:

RaRohini

Absolutely! Thank you so much for taking your time, I really appreciate it <3 I was born 03/26/1994, at 22:30, in Vitoria (Spain).
Hope you have a wonderful day :love:

Hi !
There are many placements in the vedic chart which may make you feel this way. Firstly it is Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant in Libra Swati the star of freedom. Libra Swati is ruled by the wind God who controls our energy through breath. So this energy is expansive( Jupiter) in your case. So you can develop and distribute Chi or Prana to others ( energy healer). Reiki, Tai Chi and Pranayam are some of the arts that you can master to help you in this path. Swati rules circulation as well. If you see the Rahu ( North node) placement, it is in the second house in the star of Vishaka the branch. This is the star under which Lord Buddha was born and it denotes the middle way..in this age of changing sexualities, this person will be accepting of the middle path ( alternative sexuality).With this placement you can try learning acupuncture.
Another placement is Mercury conjunct Saturn and Mars in Aquarius in the 6th house of service and work. Saturn is exalted conjunct Mercury in Aqua Shatabhisha the healer. This person knows how to use drugs for healing. Venus is exalted in Pisces Revathi in the 7th house of partnership, which is auspicious.
So i think you may try various arts of energy healing.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Phoenix Venus

Thanks Phoenix, never thought of the PoF ^^ I'm not a native speaker, the way it is written is a little bit hard for me to understand, let's see if I got it... said in other words that'd mean I shall realize my divine nature and the Universe will reveal my path to me as I surrender to my true nature?
And my spiritual service would be to be and express unconditional love on Earth? That'd beautiful, I thought about what I wanted to give to the world before I leave and I thought love was the best gift I could give as that is the only thing that trascends the dimensions of time and space, so I'd never "leave" this plane as my love will always remain here in some sort of way.
Also, as my PoF is conjuncting my SN that makes me think I need to find a balance between my past and my future, between Earth (Taurus) and higher spiritual planes (Scorpio). I don't know if that makes sense :p thanks for your help <3

Yes you understood the symbols close enough.

The part of fortune symbolically represents the concept we might employ to best reach our dharma and our life mission. We liken it to the "Christ Consciousness." Your specific symbol, along with what you said, suggests to remain open to higher sources of guidance.

I hope you understand the levity of the phrase "last incarnation" which means that you are ready to relinquish your karmic ties. Are you preparing yourself for that? The Master already showed us the way. I wonder if you are a follower of Christ and if you are i would recommend looking into what Edgar Cayce had to say about Him.

The south node is the platform or springboard to your north node. Later i will look up the symbols to your nn/sn. So a southnode/ part of fortune conj is about letting go of the past and springing toward the future; the potential to make quantum leaps in advancement.

I wonder if your part of spiritual service is partially about bringing people relaxation through your energetic healings. Btw, i do reiki too. Your ascendant is the same degree as my mercury :smile:

Wishing you success on your journey. <3

Phoenix Venus

Oh also i wanted to say i DO believe astrology can unravel our life mission, in fact thats one of its main higher purposes. It all depends on how you look at the chart. Imho, the techniques i employ (sabian symbols and arabic parts) are more attuned towards making our spiritual purpose and mission more clear.