I don't know what to do with this situation i'm in

hbn_235

I'm in a situation where I'm talking to this wonderful woman who I developed feelings for and we've been talking for going on 5 months now but something about her doesn't feel right for some reason I don't know. I see everyone around me and their situations in dating and their situations seems much happier and satisfied. But yet with this woman everything seems so slow, delayed and even having the feelings of it not going anywhere. she seems interested in me and she mention she's attracted to me and like me alot but the pace shes going it feels like shes not being honest even when I ask her to about us. It feels like shes keeping secrets, secretly trying to "Friendzone" me or take advantage of me until she do find someone she really wants. I've been hurt in the past before like that and learned alot but maybe someone can help me out as far as are there's any aspects or houses that shows this conflict or secrecy between us.

I am uploading both our natal charts and synastry.

my chart:

astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_201662.48923.24766.jpg

her chart:

astro_2gw_02_potential_mate.71694.20164.jpg

Synastry chart:

astro_61gw_01_02_hbn_235_potential_mate.70522.33829.jpg

laurelin

She's got Venus in her 12th house and has, for all intents and purposes, Capricorn on the 7th. She's not terribly demonstrative of her feelings (via affection and mushy stuff), but, with Mercury in Cancer in her 1st house, she is able to communicate them.

You have Retrograde Venus in your 5th house in Gemini. Retrograde Venus tends to give someone a bit of an inferiority complex in love matters. Part of you may feel that you don't deserve love or that whoever gives you love must be flawed in some way. With close conjunctions to Retrograde Mercury (this indicates issues with thought processing and communication, especially when transiting Mercury is retrograde) and Chiron in that 5th house, I would think you could easily convince yourself that someone's interest in you might not be all that it seems, especially with the opposition those planets have to Saturn in your 11th house.

You cannot change her approach to the relationship, but you can change yours and you can be honest and upfront about where you want the relationship to go. If she doesn't see it that way, then it's good to find out now. If she does, then you can set some goals and, maybe, get the relationship going at a better pace for you. You have to communicate or you put yourself at risk for assuming the wrong things.

hbn_235

She's got Venus in her 12th house and has, for all intents and purposes, Capricorn on the 7th. She's not terribly demonstrative of her feelings (via affection and mushy stuff), but, with Mercury in Cancer in her 1st house, she is able to communicate them.

You have Retrograde Venus in your 5th house in Gemini. Retrograde Venus tends to give someone a bit of an inferiority complex in love matters. Part of you may feel that you don't deserve love or that whoever gives you love must be flawed in some way. With close conjunctions to Retrograde Mercury (this indicates issues with thought processing and communication, especially when transiting Mercury is retrograde) and Chiron in that 5th house, I would think you could easily convince yourself that someone's interest in you might not be all that it seems, especially with the opposition those planets have to Saturn in your 11th house.

You cannot change her approach to the relationship, but you can change yours and you can be honest and upfront about where you want the relationship to go. If she doesn't see it that way, then it's good to find out now. If she does, then you can set some goals and, maybe, get the relationship going at a better pace for you. You have to communicate or you put yourself at risk for assuming the wrong things.

laurelin, thank you so much for your help. im grateful. yeah I paid attention to that venus 12th house but didnt pay attention to the capricorn 7th house so now it makes sense

I'm in a situation where I'm talking to this wonderful woman who I developed feelings for and we've been talking for going on 5 months now but something about her doesn't feel right for some reason I don't know. I see everyone around me and their situations in dating and their situations seems much happier and satisfied. But yet with this woman everything seems so slow, delayed and even having the feelings of it not going anywhere. she seems interested in me and she mention she's attracted to me and like me alot but the pace shes going it feels like shes not being honest even when I ask her to about us. It feels like shes keeping secrets, secretly trying to "Friendzone" me or take advantage of me until she do find someone she really wants. I've been hurt in the past before like that and learned alot but maybe someone can help me out as far as are there's any aspects or houses that shows this conflict or secrecy between us.

I am uploading both our natal charts and synastry.

my chart:

View attachment 51909

her chart:

View attachment 51910

Synastry chart:

View attachment 51911

sorry for saying that but ,you keep an eye on her bro
she does not seem so faithfull trustfull person

you said it yourself 'she says the she likes you and she's atrracted to you but
things go slow and she does not look so excited etc..

i smell secret activity behind your back are you sure that he does not seeing someone else?

search this thing bro i dont say that you necessarily have to be a spy but if you love the girl,then unfortunately you have to be one.

you should search what she's hiding from you and why she's not so warm and nurturing as you are,because this is not normal

usually women tend to warm and nurturing more when they like a guy
while at the same time guys tend to act like they re serious and that are not interested,even if they like the girl

at least thats what i would do if a love a woman i would even dig in to
the depths of hell to find the answers to my questions

do you prefer τo stay with those Questions on your mind and suffer ?
or do you think it is now the time to take action ?

be honest with her tell her that you re not satisfied with the way that she acts
and you want her to be honest with you

if you dont want to talk about that with her because you have the fear that you re going to offend her, and she will stop talking to you

then i suggest to make an investigation in what the heck is going on with this girl.

but as i said i smell secret activity with other guys

btw the most IMPORTANT = the girl has Mars on Aries which means that she likes dominate,confident,tough,strong,direct,guys,and usually with great body or muscular build

so if you re not that type of guy maybe this is the problem,
she likes the bad boys with tough attitude,she like the true alpha males who do not complicate things and they are true and direct with their words

women with mars on aris do not like the nice guys who treat the woman like a princess,
and if you are that kind the nice guy

thats the reason you re in the friend zone because you are a nice guy.

try to ignore her, stop talking to her and change your attitude into an ignorant bad boy to see how things will go
stop contact with her for 2 weeks -1 month or so ,

im pretty sure at the end you re going to see some signs of interest from her.

Last edited:

hbn_235

sorry for saying that but ,you keep an eye on her bro
she does not seem so faithfull trustfull person

you said it yourself 'she says the she likes you and she's atrracted to you but
things go slow and she does not look so excited etc..

i smell secret activity behind your back are you sure that he does not seeing someone else?

search this thing bro i dont say that you necessarily have to be a spy but if you love the girl,then unfortunately you have to be one.

you should search what she's hiding from you and why she's not so warm and nurturing as you are,because this is not normal

usually women tend to warm and nurturing more when they like a guy
while at the same time guys tend to act like they re serious and that are not interested,even if they like the girl

at least thats what i would do if a love a woman i would even dig in to
the depths of hell to find the answers to my questions

do you prefer τo stay with those Questions on your mind and suffer ?
or do you think it is now the time to take action ?

be honest with her tell her that you re not satisfied with the way that she acts
and you want her to be honest with you

if you dont want to talk about that with her because you have the fear that you re going to offend her, and she will stop talking to you

then i suggest to make an investigation in what the heck is going on with this girl.

but as i said i smell secret activity with other guys

btw the most IMPORTANT = the gril has Mars on Aries which means that she likes dominate,confident,tough,strong,direct,guys,and usually with great body or muscular build

so if you re not that type of guy maybe this is the problem,
she likes the bad boys with tough attitude,she like the true alpha males who do not complicate things and they are true and direct with their words

women with mars on aris do not like the nice guys who treat the woman like a princess,
and if you are that kind the nice guy

thats the reason you re in the friend zone because you are a nice guy.

try to ignore her, stop talking to her and change your attitude into an ignorant bad boy to see how things will go
stop contact with her for 2 weeks -1 month or so ,

im pretty sure at the end you re going to see some signs of interest from her.

Thanks otherdude89 thats awesome way of looking at it didnt pay attention to that.

Thanks otherdude89 thats awesome way of looking at it didnt pay attention to that.

No problem i know that because i have mars on aries and i usually get
attention from women who have mars in aries or mars in scorpio which means women who like the bad boys,

or sometimes women who have mars in capricorn(the sign of my sun and my ascendant)

ill give you an example.

if i try to approach women who have mars on virgo
or pisces or taurus or libra i may get rejected cause i am not their type.

if we want to see what a woman wants from a man we look at her mars

and if we want to see what a man wants from a woman you should look
his moon thats how it works

for example i have moon in scorpio and i like women who are
passionate,sexual,mysterious,charming or simply women who are sexually exploring

so pay attention to that

venus only shows the way someones falls in love not the type of woman
you like.

but there are also exceptions you may end up with a girl who shes not your type or your not her type in astrological view

because love or sex are things that have to do with human relationships and real life
astrology plays only a small role into these.

Last edited:

hbn_235

No problem i know that because i have mars on aries and i usually get
attention from women who have mars in aries or mars in scorpio which means women who like the bad boys,

or sometimes women who have mars in capricorn(the sign of my sun and my ascendant)

ill give you an example.

if i try to approach women who have mars on virgo
or pisces or taurus or libra i may get rejected cause i am not their type.

if we want to see what a woman wants from a man we look at her mars

and if we want to see what a man wants from a woman you should look
his moon thats how it works

for example i have moon in scorpio and i like women who are
passionate,sexual,mysterious,charming or simply women who are sexually exploring

so pay attention to that

venus only shows the way someones falls in love not the type of woman
you like.

but there are also exceptions you may end up with a girl who shes not your type or your not her type in astrological view

because love or sex are things that have to do with human relationships and real life
astrology plays only a small role into these.

thanks for insight.....yeah im def have to start looking at things of that nature of mars.....i know I have moon in capricorn and mars in pisces which kind of looking at it kind of terrible in a way lol

Last edited:

Krewster

No aspectual deal killers in the synastry (nor clear indications of why she might slow you down).

and yes, she is wonderful...elegant (with lots of quintile type aspects to her Sun/Ven);

though her Sat 90 Pluto is "red" quadrangulated loose-orbedly by your 7 min tight Moon 135 Jup (suggesting when you express need boisterously or...?, that 90 which is otherwise latent in her because not triangulating any of her personal planets can be woken up, making her uncomfy in a manner to which she is not accustomed).

hbn_235

No aspectual deal killers in the synastry (nor clear indications of why she might slow you down).

and yes, she is wonderful...elegant (with lots of quintile type aspects to her Sun/Ven);

though her Sat 90 Pluto is "red" quadrangulated loose-orbedly by your 7 min tight Moon 135 Jup (suggesting when you express need boisterously or...?, that 90 which is otherwise latent in her because not triangulating any of her personal planets can be woken up, making her uncomfy in a manner to which she is not accustomed).

Thanks Krewster! yeah that sounds like her def but can you explain "suggesting when you express need boisterously or...?" I'm not sure i understand.

Ernesto

often slow and steady wins the race so you got to be little patient may be she is taking her time to evaluate you through all aspects and if that is the case then you can expect to get into long and healthy relationship.

hbn_235

often slow and steady wins the race so you got to be little patient may be she is taking her time to evaluate you through all aspects and if that is the case then you can expect to get into long and healthy relationship.

That's understandable but it shouldn't take this long where everyone around me progressing in theirs way better then my situation somethinh just doesn't feels right with this woman

thelivingsky

I ran a composite chart for you and your potential mate. Here it is. It has little to get excited about. Maybe it's for the best that she doesn't seem eager and that would certainly be a reflection of what is suggested here.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_hbn_astroweekly.47230.23360.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_hbn_astroweekly.47230.23360.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 23

hbn_235

I ran a composite chart for you and your potential mate. Here it is. It has little to get excited about. Maybe it's for the best that she doesn't seem eager and that would certainly be a reflection of what is suggested here.

Is there anyway you can break it down for me because I'm not so good in understanding composite charts?.....I see Mars in aries in the 12th house seems like a red flag to me

thelivingsky

There are 4 or 5 things that I have seen that correlate with enduring relationships, that is relationships that last 15 or more years. That is not to say that I believe that all romantic relationships have no validity or purpose if they are relatively short lived. The most compelling indicator is a stelium with the Sun or Moon that is supported by a sextile or trine to another planet. You don't have that, nor are there any of the other indicators. The good aspects need to outweigh the negative, the more they outweigh the negative the better. But just for the sake of sheer short-term enjoyment there need to be some good aspects, trines, sextiles, conjunctions with the sun or Moon etc. There is no doubt that people choose to enter and remain in very poor and unfulfilling relationships. But if you are interested in astrology you can learn more about relationship dynamics and benefit greatly and hopefully avoid such pitfalls. Rob Hand's book "Planets in Composite" is the best resource for this work.

I have 150 composites in my data bank and I have been watching the couples I know personally for decades now to see which relationships last. I am 63 and have seen family and friends that have had marriages and romances that have endured 30 yeras and many that didn't make it to five years. The factor s that correlate with longevity appear to be the same in the composite charts of celebrity couples too. I hope to have an online or downloadable class up on my blog by spring on composite analysis. You can check back in April and I may have it up by then. Also there are some articles up on the blog right now on compatibility issues.
Good luck!
Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

hbn_235

There are 4 or 5 things that I have seen that correlate with enduring relationships, that is relationships that last 15 or more years. That is not to say that I believe that all romantic relationships have no validity or purpose if they are relatively short lived. The most compelling indicator is a stelium with the Sun or Moon that is supported by a sextile or trine to another planet. You don't have that, nor are there any of the other indicators. The good aspects need to outweigh the negative, the more they outweigh the negative the better. But just for the sake of sheer short-term enjoyment there need to be some good aspects, trines, sextiles, conjunctions with the sun or Moon etc. There is no doubt that people choose to enter and remain in very poor and unfulfilling relationships. But if you are interested in astrology you can learn more about relationship dynamics and benefit greatly and hopefully avoid such pitfalls. Rob Hand's book "Planets in Composite" is the best resource for this work.

I have 150 composites in my data bank and I have been watching the couples I know personally for decades now to see which relationships last. I am 63 and have seen family and friends that have had marriages and romances that have endured 30 yeras and many that didn't make it to five years. The factor s that correlate with longevity appear to be the same in the composite charts of celebrity couples too. I hope to have an online or downloadable class up on my blog by spring on composite analysis. You can check back in April and I may have it up by then. Also there are some articles up on the blog right now on compatibility issues.
Good luck!
Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Thank you very much I will check out your blog and save it as a favorite....i can accept the reality if it doesn't work out thats fine but to have her lead me on or manipulate me is what im concern about because its not a very good feeling to be in that position

Krewster

Re “...boisterously...” that’s just my guess what your Moon 135 Jup may signify about the way you express your Moon and so if you could replace that term with something more dead-on for you, then you might consider whether that part of your style awakens her transpersonal square which would otherwise lie relatively dormant for her.

hbn_235

Re “...boisterously...” that’s just my guess what your Moon 135 Jup may signify about the way you express your Moon and so if you could replace that term with something more dead-on for you, then you might consider whether that part of your style awakens her transpersonal square which would otherwise lie relatively dormant for her.

in other words, "Loud or noisy and lively or unrestrained" could bring that quality out of herself