Are fire horses most powerful?

Bina

Matrix1

Bina, there is not just one sign. There are four pillars each representing something for example like in wesetern astrology sun, moo0n asc, etc same goes for chinese, one sign you calculate by the year of birth, one by the date of birth, one by the day of birth and the hour.

Love2Know

Yes im year fire tiger yet day and month sheep and rabbit and hour dragon... interestingly main element wood.

Sadly i dont know fire horses but i never read about them trumping dragonss.. can you cite your source plz?

Matrix1

Love2know I never said that fire horses are more powerful than dragons, it was just a question. And btw, my main element is fire by it's 70%.

Love2Know

No sign is more powerful than the dragon :alien:

Specially horses who are wannabe dragons ahaha

Tiger power pfffst. Horses are prob superstars. I am sp happy to have a horse baby bestfriends. Then there is my rooster husband *shrugs* roosters so serious.

Ernesto

signs and symbols does not make anyone powerful but its your thoughts and purely your thoughts has a power to make mightier than ever

Lion o ness

In chinese astrology, I'm a water a Rat ( never thought I would say that.lol)
I'm extremly mentally strong, I have alit of will power. I can't say I'm stronger than other signs, just using my self as an example. I have mental claryity (except for relationships) I sux eggs in this area... Lol.. But in general life's ups and downs. I have been throught it all.