SCORPIO Is the STRONGEST and MOST IMPORTANT sign

Eash

You are in the truth, Scorpio is the most powerful because it is the sign of death-rebirth, a generation with Pluto in Libra is terrified of existential questions. If you add the fact that for example a country like France with its Sun in Libra, you can easily understand this taste for social life, fashion, and all its superficial drifts that I can see in my country.

sentR89day

As a Sagittarius, I don't think a Sagittarius could beat a Scorpio! We're too careless and unobservant of other's behavior!

We might escape with luck (Jupiter), though!

According to Linda Goodman, Capricorn is the one to beat a Scorpio, but that's just one opinion, though!

BOOGY99

Well, my best friend has Scorpio Sun and Ascendant, she is by no means strong, I would be inclined to look at the bigger picture and check out your Pluto placement along with other aspects/placements

Not sure what is meant by "beat a sign or person" due to being a certain
sun sign x

sentR89day

Well, my best friend has Scorpio Sun and Ascendant, she is by no means strong, I would be inclined to look at the bigger picture and check out your Pluto placement along with other aspects/placements

sun sign x

People sometimes love to compare signs, and their traits, to see whether a sign, or signs, will 'beat' another sign, as if in a chess game!

BOOGY99

e
People sometimes love to compare signs, and their traits, to see whether a sign, or signs, will 'beat' another sign, as if in a chess game!

Hey thanks for the reply I don't just look at sun signs I look at other aspects and noooo Scorpio is not called the strongest sign unless you can prove it We need a birth chart on the whole Hun xxx

BOOGY99

yeah maybe but general look at the birth chart whole we cant go off sun signs and hidous to think zo xx

Last edited:

Bunraku

sun sign x
Wow I hope your Scorpio friend reads this LOL

CapAquaPis

For America, I believe it's Scorpios and Aquariuses that we vote for the most! :cool:

For a country born under the Cancer sun, is this why we have a favorable bias for Scorpio compassionate-conservatism and Aquarius Liberal-tarianism? We're an "Aries" country in characteristics, cultural traditions and social behaviorisms. Our country's moon is in Aquarius...but what about our Aries/scorpion Mars in Gemini? Our nation's birth chart shows a Sagittarius ascendant, it's similar to Aries and Leo. And the previous full moon in Capricorn on the first 4 days of July 1776...we should be scientific (we were the only nation to conducted manned lunar landings).

As a Sagittarius, I don't think a Sagittarius could beat a Scorpio! We're too careless and unobservant of other's behavior!

We might escape with luck (Jupiter), though!

According to Linda Goodman, Capricorn is the one to beat a Scorpio, but that's just one opinion, though!

I think it depends on your other placements. Since sagittarius is after scorpio some sags can have scorpio placements, such as mercury or venus. I had a friend in high school that was a sag sun, aqua moon, cap mercury and scorpio venus and mars. I think she either had a cap or scorpio rising because the way she dressed/looked and acted reminded me of those ascendants. She was very cold and she would always sit in the corner of the classroom and stare at everyone and analyze them and their behaviour. She was a very negative person and she seemed to hate everyone and everything and thought everyone was annoying, like even her innocent kitten was annoying to her. Even I with an analytical and pessimistic virgo rising thought her behaviour was a bit too harsh.

I do agree that capricorns can ''beat'' scorpios, mostly because they are very patient even more patient than scorpios and that they are very careful and rational and wouldn't sacrifice themselves to get something they want or to destroy someone else.

CapAquaPis

Scorpios had a bad wrap in astrology for a long time, this is their time to come out and shine...and they recently pushed Aquarius out of the leadership role.

CapAquaPis

In the near future, the calls to end Presidents' Day in mid-Feb that originally honored George Washington (Feb 22, 1732-1799) and Abraham Lincoln (Feb 12 1809-1865) and replace them with having women's rights/feminism activism founder Susan B Anthony's solar birth date (Feb 15, 1820-1908)...how about moving Presidents Day to November to honor Scorpios or near-Scorpios Joe Biden (Nov 20, 1941), VP-future pres Kamala Harris (Oct 20, 1961) and Hillary Clinton (Oct 26, 1947) who was first lady but worked along side president Bill? I doubt this will happen, but many Americans alive in 2021 can name Bill Clinton (Aug 19, 1946) and/or Barack Obama (Aug 3, 1961) both are Leos the best presidents even outbeating Aquarians Franklin D Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan.

The19thLaw

As someone with a Pluto heavy chart, this is false. Scorpio is the Zodiac's biggest poser. The reason they are bitter and angry all the time is because they know that they are relatively spineless and the all bark no bite of zodiac signs. Most of them are desperate for validation but hide behind the mysterious facade. People make Scorpios tough to figure out but in truth, they are actually relatively easy to figure out.

Scorpio signifies envy and the have nots. While Virgo signifies the have nots that are willing to work, Scorpio signifies the lower evolution of have nots that resort to envy and bitterness because they lack the talent, will power, and strength to succeed in life.

Pluto is also quite an overrated planet, saying this as someone whose Pluto aspects almost everything in my chart. Pluto is generational and not as specific meaning that it has little relevance to the individual compared to more personal planets.

Scorpio is in fact one of the weaker signs of the zodiac, it is why they are so desperate to convince everyone that they are powerful.

BOOGY99

Pluto is also quite an overrated planet, saying this as someone whose Pluto aspects almost everything in my chart. Pluto is generational and not as specific meaning that it has little relevance to the individual compared to more personal planets.

Scorpio is in fact one of the weaker signs of the zodiac, it is why they are so desperate to convince everyone that they are powerful.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am not sure if I would over rate it and I have a lot of my planets in aspect with Pluto, including conjunct my ASC and SQ my MC, I have felt it, but it did not give me power, it has destroyed me on many occasions, but I do regenerate for the umpteenth time x