The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

CapAquaPis

Every sign of the zodiac has a light side and a dark side. Aquarius is science and social, political or cultural reform. The dawning period (20th century) is where science seems to broke nearly every barrier we previously believed in. And 2 tyrannical ideologies appeared (and vanished): Fascism and communism. North Korea is the remnant of the authoritarian and Marxist worlds today, but would humanity be freed of not only "having" to work, be ruled by an artificial intelligence regime? And are humans enslaved by other humans as well?

WHYNOT

Banned
You know that Uranus rules robots and new technology. I don't think that the Age of Aquarius will bring good things for us. I thing that humanity might be destroyed in that age. The ultimate goal is that humans and robots will be mixed and eventually humans will not exist as they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbqh7UmGh80

The first robot that has citizenship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmZw06-RxM

YES. You are CORRECT . (And...you can tell by responses so far that most people have lost their minds already ..
and I'm pointing out ..thus far illustrated...that most people have LOST capacity to think . (Scary indeed.)

Last edited:
Oh i don't know... I was never told i had power to change an entire world myself and that no one has ever tried it before. And i have Jupiter opposite Neptune.. You know delusion?

I may aswell join in crying about the age of Aqua whilst i sit on my butt complaining to a 0.0001% community of the human race.

Because brains are truly being used when you attempt to talk down to others.

LOL.

WHYNOT

Banned
I don't know what you mean.

But "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" has certainly deluded many people into thinking that we are entering some kind of "New Age" of improvement.

AquarianRising

But "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" has certainly deluded many people into thinking that we are entering some kind of "New Age" of improvement.

It's not Aquarius that's deluded people into that perspective, but rather it is Pisces. Aquarius (and more particularly Uranus) is too concerned with truth to be a deluding archetype. But I agree that every archetype has a shadow, and Aquarius is no different.

Preaching here won't help. Go deal with it apply action to what you type. This cuts the difference between those who truly want it vs sitting complaining.

WHYNOT

Banned
Preaching here won't help. Go deal with it apply action to what you type. This cuts the difference between those who truly want it vs sitting complaining.

You cut in and dont know what you're talking about.
(maybe cos Merc is retro)

Nobody is "complaining".

Come back , read properly and try again. Or shut up.

WHYNOT

Banned
It's not Aquarius that's deluded people into that perspective, but rather it is Pisces. Aquarius (and more particularly Uranus) is too concerned with truth to be a deluding archetype. But I agree that every archetype has a shadow, and Aquarius is no different.

WTH do you mean now??
You're not coming across very clear.

I am saying that (concept of) "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" ...(not Aquarians) has deluded many people into assuming that we are progressing/entering an "enlightened " age.
(When The Truth is , that Society is actually REgressing )

You were correct to begin with..it's a horrible age we're entering..

Last edited:
You cut in and dont know what you're talking about.
(maybe cos Merc is retro)

Nobody is "complaining".

Come back , read properly and try again. Or shut up.
I read completely fine. Preaching here where nobody can do anything about so called robots is not helping your cause.

There is such a thing known as proactive effort to change something and being a moaning annoying person to 0.0001% on an astro forum.
The issue here is you mentioned people here have no brains, the posts suggest that we don't care.

I look after and help and guide what i have in front of me, not preach that the world is bad because of "age of Aquarius is coming"
Remember you add to the poison by babbling that everyone who disagrees with you has no brains. That talk get's retaliation in reality.

WHYNOT

Banned
Maybe you don't know the difference between a
"Comment", "objective observation"
and what is "complaint"

What is "preaching"? btw. Maybe that's what you're doing now. Lol.

LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY

Come back ONLY AFTER. Meantime SHUT UP.

Last edited:
Maybe you don't know the difference between a
"Comment", "objective observation"
and what is "complaint"

What is "preaching"? btw. Maybe that's what you're doing now. Lol.

LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY

Come back ONLY AFTER. Meantime SHUT UP.
Well seeing as you mentioned Mercury must be retro. Reading comprehension is not a virtue.
Your inability to lay out exactly what you are arguing about and lack of knowlegdable depth on this subject screams a lot louder than any Caps Locked sentence you could ever throw at me.

Bigger reason as to why you struggle so much in reality. Unable to present reality without being a child. And deem anything that scrapes your fragile ego as something to lash out at. Until then your inferiority complex will rot and seeth until you learn to deal with your own problems.

WHYNOT

Banned
Well seeing as you mentioned Mercury must be retro. Reading comprehension is not a virtue.
Your inability to lay out exactly what you are arguing about and lack of knowlegdable depth on this subject screams a lot louder than any Caps Locked sentence you could ever throw at me.

Bigger reason as to why you struggle so much in reality. Unable to present reality without being a child. And deem anything that scrapes your fragile ego as something to lash out at. Until then your inferiority complex will rot and seeth until you learn to deal with your own problems.

WOW.
STILL PREACHING.
Lol.
(Go home and revise English Language.)

Deflection and weakness.
As stated. 0.0001% You can't stand and never will, this is why you complain about something so trivial, 1 person pulls you off track and you fall into his power.

Weak.

WHYNOT

Banned
BY the way, Comprehension is not a "virtue". (Wrong word altogether)

Proper Comprehension is an ESSENTIAL prerequisite to logic & reasoning.

You have a LOT of learning to do.
Big FAIL.

Goodbye.