What's It Like Dating A Virgo Sun / Aries Moon?

hazel_burn

My friend has a Virgo Sun and an Aries Moon and I swear, he's the type that appears to be cool and confident on the outside and has everything in control and the next thing I know, he throws me for a loop. Which can be fun but also kind of confusing...the best thing that i know is to just go with the flow but I'm curious...

Anyways, I really like the guy but would like to know if anyone's had any experience with these types...Or if you have these aspects, what is it like and what are you attracted to?

Here's his stats:

Sun - Virgo
Moon - Aries
Mercury - Virgo
Venus - Leo
Mars - Virgo

Brea

My ex was a Sun in Virgo moon in Aries. He needed order inorder to keep his emotions in check. He was also very very vain (but I loved that about him)he would spend forever in the mirror and picking out clothes. Virgos are very much about their appearance and health. Mine went to more than 3 stores in one day to find a pair of jeans. He was very very picky and selective about what he wore or shopped for(he had a wonderful taste in jewelry). He was also always able to search out the best deals (Im Taurus sun, so I dont take it to offence), he was very conservative with money but he loved luxury. With his moon in Aries he was absolutely paranoid that someone somewhere was trying to control or manipulate him. He was so paranoid that he would be controlled, that he ended up being controlled by his fear. We never had this problem however (my Pisces moon mellows me out too much to care, and I like my space) until we started to drift and out of urgency I would ask him to do things for me (he became more and more distant because of this). Very loving, very emotional (but he's cool, level headed, and orderly), and never, NEVER mess with his furniture.

I dont know if yours will be as extreme as mine, but either way I love Virgo's. I also have a friend who is much the same way, if not even more OCD. haha

hazel_burn

My ex was a Sun in Virgo moon in Aries. He needed order inorder to keep his emotions in check.

He was very very picky and selective about what he wore or shopped for(he had a wonderful taste in jewelry).

With his moon in Aries he was absolutely paranoid that someone somewhere was trying to control or manipulate him.

I also have a friend who is much the same way, if not even more OCD.

Thanks for the input Brea! I can see some of these traits in him, especially the need for order and keeping things in check. His Virgo side tries to do this, but there is definitely some Aries fire in him which comes out from time to time. He is definitely more freedom loving than most Virgos that I know and doesn't like to be tied down to anything except his work...

Does anyone have anything else?

DanaRenee

Funny my sister and I was just talking about Virgo men, my husband has Virgo rising, and he is so critical about everything,nothing is right, and he can spend 9 hours picking out the right pair of shoes and when he gets home with them, he hates them!!!!! He doesn't like jokes, he doesn't like when me or our kids are having fun, he will do whatever it takes to make us all mad when we are happy. He is loyal to a fault, he will stay with something out of loyality, which is fine, however he will fore go happiness to stay loyal to everything, job, stupid friends, ect. Money, he will pay all the bills at the beginning of the month, and make sure that they are all paid, and not have any money left for food ect, if I let him do the bills. However, he is a very hard worker, and will do any job for anyone! He does provide for his family! Clothes OMG he has more clothes than myself and three kids, and we have a daughter who is clothes happy also. His clothes even to wear to work which gets all grimmy and stinky anyway has to be wrinkle free, and neatly hung up, and he will take a shower before putting any kind of clothes on, sometimes three times a day! He has to have everything put exactly where he wants them! You move anything that is his and OMG you have hell to pay!!! He has to be early to everything, unless it's something I have to be to! He nit-picks about everything!! He will actually get so mad and his bpressure will be so high about someone letting their kids drive a really nice car, he thinks the kid should earn it! Even though he does not even know the people. Anal they are very very anal. however I find them very funny to watch!! but hard to live with. I am a taur sun, pisc rising, and scorp moon! and a virgo desc(however, I have been known to be critical lol)
Just never tell a joke because they (Virgos) think you are making fun of them, no matter what you are joking about! Never tell them that you are happy or let them know you are happy, or they will soon make you not! They love to brood, and they feel at their best when they can be negative and you agree with them all the time! I have to admit I do purposly make him mad by laughing for know reason, and it drives him NUTTS! and he loves to put things into piles, and I will take things out of the piles to irrate him! but only after he has made me really mad, and you have to always tell him, that he is not fat, come on! and he gets on these health kicks. I seem to attract Virgos into my life:innocent: Ugh!

Brea

Brea or Anyone - Did it ever seem like they has con inter-conflict between self-control and losing themself?

You have NO idea (or maybe you do lol). Mine was extremely emotional, and he bottled all of his feelings. He had a fear of losing control because he is so emotional under the surface. He always appeared calm and analytical but under the surface he was as irratic as the sea. He had such an extreem amount of self control, that it exhausted me just to watch him (moon in pisces). He was very very very ridgid, even his body was ridgid. I remember when he first touched me. I was so scared of him because I could feel all the tension in his touch. He lived in a very dysfunctional home however (his mom was a control freak), and I know he will have a hard uphill battle because of this. I enjoyed taking care of him, and helping him to find releaf from being so pent up all the time. His venus was in libra too, which kept him from saying anything that disturbed the harmony of our relationship (I was very afraid he would become resentful because of this, but our relationship was very harmonious). Given the chance to relive himself, this guy couldnt help crying around me, I couldnt blame him either lol.

Brea

You move anything that is his and OMG you have hell to pay!!!

I used to love messing with him!!!!! It was always fun!! I have to agree Virgo is obscenely loyal, and they will never cheat (or let you take a break from the relationship lol). They do absolutely EVERYTHING in their power to make things work, and its just the attitude to make it! Mine wasn't as negative as yours Dana, but my friend is, he can be very sensitive, sarcastic, and moody. I think the difference with my virgo boyfriend was that he had his venus in libra, which made him very accommodating and loving. He loved to make me happy! Overall I love virgo, and I hope to have many more experiences with them, as a taurus I value dependability and sincerity above everything.

crazybutterfly

All I know is that I personally & closely know two Venus in Leos: my boyfriend & my best friend. My boyfriend also has a Mars in Virgo. Venus in Leos looove attention. Any attention. Very flashy & bold in love. But the Mars in Virgo makes him very timid to talk to me at first & I didn't see his total Venus in Leo until we got closer. Venus in Leos can get a bit childish & overly dramatic at times. & it's definitely a challenge for me [I'm an Aquarius Sun & Venus in Aquarius]

hazel_burn

My boyfriend also has a Mars in Virgo. Venus in Leos looove attention. Any attention. Very flashy & bold in love. But the Mars in Virgo makes him very timid to talk to me at first & I didn't see his total Venus in Leo until we got closer. Venus in Leos can get a bit childish & overly dramatic at times. & it's definitely a challenge for me [I'm an Aquarius Sun & Venus in Aquarius]

I would say that the Mars in Virgo definitely cools down his Venus in Leo some until he feels comfortable in his environment...

Claire19

I would say that the Mars in Virgo definitely cools down his Venus in Leo some until he feels comfortable in his environment...
Venus in Leo is the type of woman he is attracted to and she can be rather flamboyant and dramatic. However Mars is the way he handles his libido and sexual urges and that is rather perfectionist and fussy. Sometimes they dont like the messiness of sex.....but can be driven to be neat, organised and
health conscious.

Virgo and Aries are in conflict with each other and with the Sun and MOon the inner yin and yang is out of balance and they find it hard to adjust in relationships and this is one pointer for a poor marriage prospect but the whole chart has to be looked at and the closeness of the aspects.

Vavl1987

Claire, here's his chart....what do you think? Anyone else have any opinions?

I am a Virgo sun, aries moon, Virgo ascend, libra murcurey, and I have A LOT of personality, I am always mentally analyzing, and studying other people, and different things, I have a VERY active mind, and I love to assert myself always; but I usually only do that when I find common interest in something. I always know what I want, where I want to be, how I'm going to do something long before it happens. I do always have to feel like I'm Aware of every situation and environmental factor around me lol... I believe that paranoia is your greatest self-defense, and I love the adrenaline rush!!!!! That's me.

asteroid

very interesting since i have same placements in my chart

i am virgo sun
aries moon
leo venus

virgo individuals get board easily , we need constant spiritual and physical stimulation, plus the aries moon which gives exaggeration and enthusiasm.
Look for some saturn aspects and uranus for more interpretation. saturn good aspects will give stability and responsibility in relationships. uranus aspects will give need for space.

Yavana

If anyones still wondering...
My sun is in virgo and my moon in aries
Although everyone's different, i can assure you that were not all that pedantic or obsessive. Personally I need a lot of freedom in a relationship, but will be very attatched and passionate when in love (though maybe thats just my mars in scorpio). And i cant deny we dont have our quirks, but if you can stand them, we'll do almost anything to keep you happy. Adventure and travel can put us in our element, especially with aditional fire signs. Having a moody and unpredictable temper can be our down fall and it's very important to express our emotions before they boil over and we become very emotional. Being a virgo it's very important to know where we stand in relationships or paranoia is a likely resourse, especially if we have a tendency for becoming insecure. If we do feel insecure or threatened it's often when we become cold and distant or just simply run away from the situation to avoid getting hurt. We are a little complicated, but i guess everyone is...
I hope that helps if anyone is reading, and good luck with your virgo/aries partners:love: we have a lot of love to give

Scorpio1118

I have been dating a virgo with moon in aries for a month or so now. I am a scorpio with moon in gemini and we have conjunct venus's which are both in Scorpio. I have tried to figure him out but reading all the posts really match him. He does seem so cool and calm on the surface. He tells me that he doesn't ever get angry and that he doesn't like arguments. He seems very sweet and cute which is why I am attracted to him. But since I am a scorpio, it is hard for us to not fight in some way which scared me when he said he didn't like to fight and also that he has a moon in aries, which didn't make sense. We have been very physical (best sexual chemistry I think we both have had) but that seems to dominate the relationship. Which I don't mind, since I have a mars in aquarius and like emotional distance. But even though we are dating and he says he doesn't want to jump into a relationship, everytime I bring up a guy that I talked to or like I am going on vacation, he always says things like "did you have sex with him?", "your going to get laid anyways on vacation". But I assure him that I am not, which is true and he seems better afterwards. But he states that he is not a jealous guy and says he doesn't care who I have sex with because he can't stop me, which confuses me with the comments he makes. Also, when it comes to hanging out, he wants me to come to him, and go to his place. But I want him to come see me too but everytime we plan on him coming down to see me, he states he can't make afterwards. I don't understand the issue of him coming down to my area to see me. We had a fight about it and stopped talking to me and I don't know whats going on with him, its almost been a week :confused:

Lilianni

My friend has a Virgo Sun and an Aries Moon and I swear, he's the type that appears to be cool and confident on the outside and has everything in control and the next thing I know, he throws me for a loop. Which can be fun but also kind of confusing...the best thing that i know is to just go with the flow but I'm curious...

Anyways, I really like the guy but would like to know if anyone's had any experience with these types...Or if you have these aspects, what is it like and what are you attracted to?

Here's his stats:

Sun - Virgo
Moon - Aries
Mercury - Virgo
Venus - Leo
Mars - Virgo

I'm a Virgo sun and mercury with aries moon. I can be somewhat pushy, arrogant, shy, and kind of like a capricorn without the patience, long term thinking, and sophistication. I feel like people can sense I'm a strong person but my nervousness and narrowness turns them away. I feel high strung. I would want to express my moon but my Virgo would be too shy and try to just act super nice to compromise and my feelings wouldn't feel expressed. If I express my feelings, my mercury would feel that I'm acting improper and barbaric. I try to make everything as perfect and efficient as quickly as I can. I try hard to impress others (Virgo tries to meet a standard, Aries wants it now) so I can do something, and wait nervously for praise. It used to be much more exaggerated when I was younger.
I like sun Scorpio moon leos. Their standards kind of compliment mines and I admire them. It keeps me contained
I hate slow or ignorant people. I hate passivity but I can be a nervous wreck. I hate ignorance or when people waste their time. I hate when people do not take action and instead chose to just sit there. I can be narrow minded, but I try to keep that to myself. I feel like I want to speed and compete loudly over things that shouldn't be a competition, like a quiz or cleaning your car.