Unable to find love

twinbull

Just for some information that might help others in their interpretation of my chart; I am a 27-year-old female, heterosexual, and considered very beautiful (though at this point my self-image is poor and I cannot see it anymore). I lost my father when I was young in a traumatic way, and due to this my relationship with men is often not the best as I become shy and nervous around them. I’m simply not comfortable.

I’ve never been with a man physically, though I long for that relationship. Thus far I’ve only been kissed by three men, and the longest “relationship” I’ve had lasted one month. I must admit that I’ve always been the one to end them, but I did for reasons that my personal character would not allow. The first was because he was a man cheating on his pregnant wife, and the last two because I was being used as revenge to their former partners. Another ended before it started when I found out he was in an on-and-off relationship with his girlfriend. I wished him luck working it out and walked away.

I’ve had a couple men I’ve felt magnetically drawn to (Cancer and Scorpio), but one rejected my advances and the other seemed oblivious to them. I do not care to push the latter, for fear of further rejection.

Male friends or ones that I dated constantly tell me that I’m too intimidating; therefore, they are scared to approach me, but even when I decide to become the chaser it’s a mess. Furthermore, they’ve all been several years younger; not because I’m not attracted to older (on the contrary) but that’s just how its ended up.

Its been a disheartening few years, and I’ve grown depressed feeling as though I’m unlovable. That it’s not meant for me. Lately, I’ve become consumed by the longing pangs for a family, and the desire to become a mother. The older I get, the more desperate I am and its just been really difficult.

Please; if anyone has any interpretations of my chart that might shed some light on this issue I’m having, I would be so grateful. I’m sorry if it’s too much information, but I wanted to be sure all details would be laid out for the best possible interpretation.

Thank you!

pmNBokV6p

Last edited:

Aphrodite1sthouse

I have a scorpio asc friend and she is VERY intimidating. So it could be that. She also has Pluto conjunct asc like you have.

I also think that moon in Virgo can make some people seem very standoffish and perfectionist, thats just something Ive noticed. Ofcourse not every Virgo moon but I find that many of them analyze you when you talk to them like they are pointing out your flaws in their head and It can make people uncomfortable.

Amit89

You're still young.

Energetically you'll find it when you don't think or it or you focus on other things.

There should be an opportunity in 2019-2020 has Jupiter sextiles your 7th lord.

twinbull

I have a scorpio asc friend and she is VERY intimidating. So it could be that. She also has Pluto conjunct asc like you have.

I also think that moon in Virgo can make some people seem very standoffish and perfectionist, thats just something Ive noticed. Ofcourse not every Virgo moon but I find that many of them analyze you when you talk to them like they are pointing out your flaws in their head and It can make people uncomfortable.

You know, I never thought my Virgo moon had much effect on me but the older I get, the more its influences become apparent in me. I do often analyze people, but more because of an innate sense that they're lying to me. Honesty is such an important trait for me, and growing up around people who lie constantly, even friends, I have a hard time trusting in people. I tend to read in between the lines all the time, and my instinct is rarely wrong. It's stressful and I wish I could trust people and take their words in at face value, but I don't want to be hurt anymore.

Thank you for the input!

Last edited:

twinbull

You're still young.

Energetically you'll find it when you don't think or it or you focus on other things.

There should be an opportunity in 2019-2020 has Jupiter sextiles your 7th lord.

If plans go right, in 2019 I'll be transferring to a school out of state for a bachelors program. I'll be busy, as you said, and perhaps the opportunity will arise then. Thank you!