Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

RosieOne

VirGem89,

It is perfectly fine to pay a reasonable fee for an astrology reading or a class to train you up in spiritual, or any other kind of, skills. It is worth the $160 to be able to meet fellow questors and work with a good facilitator.

I often ask to be shown if I am being Guided to do something by simply asking that: 1. if it is a good thing for me, I will desire it more and more, and 2. if it isn't the right fit for me, I will forget about it or not desire it as much anymore.

Taking a class that costs $160 is WAY different from someone telling you that your personal Guide is a teenage boy spirit. Let your Guide(s) show you - right? That is what Guides do.

Syncronistically at the same time your grandma (clearly one of your Guides by the above definition) is/was ringing you up, in front of an audience of astrology students of all levels right here on this forum. She is/was an astrologer. Not a teenage boy. Actually she was (probably is) tough on teenage boys- right?

Hmmm, what lesson is being taught here?

Syncronistically we were exploring your 4th House in Pisces, when your Pisces Grandma appears in very Pisces Ways,

...and syncronistically the Moon in the sky was in Pisces when all this happened.

For me, that was an amazing Pisces Moon! Really amazing. Thank you, I will always remember it.

Last edited:

RosieOne

The heart having the green color,I visualize it on my chest glowing and clearing some dark color tainted on it.Plus I do some yoga poses for opening it up and yoga breathing.
Here http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4565/...rt-Chakra.html :biggrin:

Oriel - Great stuff, thanks! Meditating on green (and other sorts of heart chakra meditations and invocations) is a great way to make a habit of seeking heart healing.

My chest sort of closes in when im unawares, which means my ability to give and receive love is no bueno. I sit up as soon as I notice to align the spine.

Ankhesenamun - Everytime you notice and sit up straight that too is a way of inviting heart awareness and healing.

Last edited:

VirGem89

VirGem89,

It is perfectly fine to pay a reasonable fee for an astrology reading or a class to train you up in spiritual, or any other kind of, skills. It is worth the $160 to be able to meet fellow questors and work with a good facilitator.

I often ask to be shown if I am being Guided to do something by simply asking that: 1. if it is a good thing for me, I will desire it more and more, and 2. if it isn't the right fit for me, I will forget about it or not desire it as much anymore.

Taking a class that costs $160 is WAY different from someone telling you that your personal Guide is a teenage boy spirit. Let your Guide(s) show you - right? That is what Guides do.

Syncronistically at the same time your grandma (clearly one of your Guides by the above definition) is/was ringing you up, in front of an audience of astrology students of all levels right here on this forum. She is/was an astrologer. Not a teenage boy. Actually she was (probably is) tough on teenage boys- right?

Hmmm, what lesson is being taught here?

Syncronistically we were exploring your 4th House in Pisces, when your Pisces Grandma appears in very Pisces Ways,

...and syncronistically the Moon in the sky was in Pisces when all this happened.

For me, that was an amazing Pisces Moon! Really amazing. Thank you, I will always remember it.

Wow! I never even connected the two!!! The whole her being tough on boys!! That is crazy!! I can't believe I didn't even see the connection there! Weird. Do you think maybe it was even a jealous spirit? Maybe didn't like the fact she was directing me and not him? Especially, if the two see differently?

And I DEFINITELY agree that the way this whole chart analysis, dreams, while moon IN Pisces, was oddly correlated and right on timing wise, to just be blamed on coincidence. Such an awesome thing to see something like this firsthand. Thank you, for helping throughout this. :)

oriel

Is it normal that I'm feeling lost because of my chart?It's like I've been looking for who/what I am for so long...

I've been looking at my solar return chart...And I think I just saw 2 kites with just one apex..Pluto,in my 4th house,4th house relates to home and family right?Is it a sign of moving to a new house?we just moved last year btw..

RosieOne

Hi VirGem89,

Do you think maybe it was even a jealous spirit? Maybe didn't like the fact she was directing me and not him? Especially, if the two see differently?

I notice in my life and in watching others that there is truth to the idea that when we are about ready to go up to another level in spiritual awareness that the "nay-sayers" and "a-holes" and those who would hold us back (demons), arrive. Which is to say we get tested in our new awareness.

Easy to see that if you need to stop drinking, for example, that your drinking buddies are going to be unsupportive of the new you! Some friendships can't surrive the changes, which doesn't mean you don't love people - just time to move on - right?

So what I witnessed in you is that just as astrology is/was opening up to you in whole new ways here on this forum, someone (astral or fleshy) says "you came too soon" and "astrology doesn't work for you".

And think about it. Your family didn't honor your grandma as an astrologer, perhaps some will be unexcited about you accessing this knowledge too? They are not bad people but they probably aren't your "Spiritual Guides" either. Rather it is you connecting with grandma beyond the veil that is rocking (expanding we pray) their worldviews. Though they love you, there can be some blow-back.

OOOOO! Grrrrr! Another example! In an above post I was trying to share - as a teaching tool about how we can all play games, using and being used - Richard Thompson's version of "Ooops" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WGsMplGxU

What I posted, however, was a kinda lame version of the Christian hymn "Seek and Ye Shall Find" which I did check out but had no intention of sharing with anyone.

Now some may call this simply a "senior moment" where I clicked on the wrong thang - and I can see that. But because it messed me up (while Richard and I were speaking about the "demons" within and without yet!) it feels like one of them annoying stupid demon attacks. Just saying.

Opening the heart is not what the less evolved want us to do, but since Light exposes darkness, kills its instantly - all that "demons" and "nay-sayers" can do is be annoying and distracting. Remember, there is no such thing as darkness. E=MC squared. Everything is made of LIGHT. IT is all Light. Darkness is simply the part of us and the cosmos that wants to hide from That Truth -All Truth.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Is it normal that I'm feeling lost because of my chart?

Information overload is the leading cause of astrologer confusion.

Just remember that it is the simplest most obvious things in astrology that are causing the psychic weather of your life. Still the information available within your scope is infinite - easy to miss the obvious stuff while exploring details.

AND healers are all wounded healers (Chironic) in the sense that we can heal others better than ourselves which is why we let our friends work on us, give us healing massages and readings etc.

It's like I've been looking for who/what I am for so long...

Give it up, already! Your are a Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon involved in a Grand Water Trine with a Kite apexed with a Uranus/Neptune etc conjunction! Your personality is not concrete. You are an ocean. Does that help?

Now you are an ocean here to live a Virgo life story and pull off a Gem-Am-I calling. You may well wish to be an ocean that travels to Paris this life - if so, write it down.

If I had a Virgo Rising, I would give away/sell at least half of everything I own, practice simplying my life - Zen. If i had a Cancer Sun in the 11th House I would understand that I am a very private person (Virgo Rising too) but that with Sun in the 11th, I need to be out in the public eye (Gemini MH too). Soooo, how to make that work?

Well working with Kids would work (all that 5th Hosue energy) IF you don't mind being a public person in kid's world - while you can run under the radar of the "adult" sphere. But that isn't the only way to work these archetypes - not one bit. You tell me. How can you be a Happy Public Cancer?

I've been looking at my solar return chart...And I think I just saw 2 kites with just one apex..Pluto,in my 4th house,4th house relates to home and family right?Is it a sign of moving to a new house?we just moved last year btw..

I don't usually bother with my Solar Return Scope - just track transits and if I wish to get philosophical and look at the BIG picture - progressions.

That said, KITES are cosmic and Pluto is not bad. Most of the time we don't even notice Pluto transits - too far away, toooo deeeepppp. Like volcanos, Pluto only occasionally goes boom.

When Pluto isn't going boom (most of the time, especially when well-aspected) it is shoring things up. I suspect you are going to experience even more psychic abilities coming on this year - O well. Pluto transits are long and you already moved at the beginning of this transit (last year) correct? Sure, you could move again, but it will be a Cosmic Kite thing if that happens, otherwise... well you already moved.

Last edited:

VirGem89

That makes a lot of sense! Even those who reference the bible as the means of guiding their life, similar examples were given toward those who were of a high spiritual well-being/awareness. I think I would label it jealousy. One always fighting for the other's devotion, so to speak (light vs dark). I have no clue why this didn't enter my head. It had been crammed in my head numerous times, while being a religious person back then. There are always ones in the physical world who are against spiritual enlightenment, so within the spirit realm, there would be that same force trying to prevent it, as well. If not more so, because it threatens them.

My dad can be condescending like that. One minute, he'll see what it is you're saying, and the next, he'll mock it. It's rather annoying. I was telling him yesterday a number combination I keep seeing (2510, in all kinds of arrangements), only for him to joke I'm a paranoid schizophrenic (he was joking, of course. But, many comments are made with that sort of undertone in talking about this sort of stuff). This number combination I do believe is trying to tell me something. The first astrologer I ever saw (while in search of my first psychic reading, not realizing the difference at the time), his address were those numbers in some arrangement. Before, and since, I see them a lot.

I felt so out of tuned with that lady from the start, to the point, I actually started tuning her out the last 5 minutes of her talking. Even when I made the phone call that I'd be getting the reading, as soon as I hung up the phone, I had an overwhelming anxiety. Perhaps, THAT was my higher self saying it was a terrible idea. I need to start listening. Funny, that was a main theme in the woman's reading.

I'm going to watch the youtube video you posted in a bit. :)

VirGem89

The lady in the last paragraph is referencing the 'intuitive' psychic I just saw, not the astrologer. Rereading that, I see it can come off confusing, haha.

VirGem89

Opening the heart is not what the less evolved want us to do, but since Light exposes darkness, kills its instantly - all that "demons" and "nay-sayers" can do is be annoying and distracting. Remember, there is no such thing as darkness. E=MC squared. Everything is made of LIGHT. IT is all Light. Darkness is simply the part of us and the cosmos that wants to hide from That Truth -All Truth.[/QUOTE]

I love that! I wonder then what part of me is trying to hide from truth then. If there's some way of exposing whatever fear/resistance is causing the confusion.

As for distracting, I picked up on that in the reading, too. At one point, she said this teenage spirit said to ask me about the spirit in my home, about flickering lights and banging. I found that irritating.. A) I've never seen such activity in this house. Lights going out, did happen a lot for me, but everywhere, not just in my home. People always joked about it being an occurrence for me. B) What is the point in asking me about this? How is that information supposed to help me? Where's the relevance? I quickly got her to move on from that.
Ever since she said that, we keep having these weird power surges (lights flickering, fans losing power, only to pick back up) and a part of me think it's all because of that reading. A 'distraction'. It's annoying. Unless, it IS something else trying to tell me something, but I don't know what that could be.

RosieOne

VirGem89,

Mutable T Squares ARE confusing. Fixed T Squares (like Ankhesenamun's) feel like you are trapped or stuck. Cardinal T Squares feel inept.

Again, the key to unlocking Snappy T Squares is the missing leg. So in your case, 4th House Pisces is what pops you out of confusion. And for Ankhesenamun it is 5th House Leo energy that frees her from past restrictions.

More you get used to accessing and integrating 4th House Pisces stuff, the clearer/faster you will become. Right now it is just dawning on you. Soon it will become habit. When in doubt, ask grandma. She is a very powerful Pisces 4th House guide for you. (teenage boy - pfft!)

Now many/most buildings have "spirits" hanging around. At the level they are hanging around (not merged in the Light) they are "lower" spirits and the psychic reader accessing them is caught in a lower astral channeling scene.

Use sage and smudge your house. Or Lavendar in H2O in a spray bottle. Or call in the Light Beings.

Last edited:

oriel

You are an ocean. Does that help?

Haha!:lol:

If I had a Virgo Rising, I would give away/sell at least half of everything I own, practice simplying my life - Zen.

OMG!That's what I'm practicing now,plus I hate clutters:pinched:

I don't usually bother with my Solar Return Scope - just track transits and if I wish to get philosophical and look at the BIG picture - progressions.

I will just look at that now.

Every time I would go out sometimes,I'd see babies and they would look back and stare at me and smile at me.It felt good but Idk,I dunno how to handle children.lol

I suspect you are going to experience even more psychic abilities coming on this year

I really hope so!I'm so drawn to any mystical/psychic stuffs.
I remember seeing fragments of my past lives.There was actually a date that I saw and I had no idea about what happened in that era,then when I started doing my research, what I saw in my vision was somehow connected to what was happening in the past.

Thanks again Rosie :)

Last edited:

stroud

This is a segue, and I'm not sure of the astrological implications of this, but from a Third House Pluto-Mercury-Sun Scorpio's perspective, the best thing I've read about Political Science is the book Public Opinion, written by Walter Lippmann in 1922. It's a wonderful and powerful book; my mind was continuously blown during my extended perusal of it. It's out of copyright, so here's a link to the full text:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/lippman/cover.html

Public Opinion is a book by Walter Lippmann, published in 1922, that is a critical assessment of functional democratic government, especially the irrational, and often self-serving, social perceptions that influence individual behavior, and prevent optimal societal cohesion. The descriptions of the cognitive limitations people face in comprehending their socio-political and cultural environments, proposes that people must inevitably apply an evolving catalogue of general stereotypes to a complex reality, rendered Public Opinion a seminal text in the fields of media studies, political science, and social psychology.

Walter Lippmann (September 23, 1889 – December 14, 1974[1]) was an American public intellectual, writer, reporter, and political commentator famous for being among the first to introduce the concept of Cold War; he coined the term stereotype in the modern psychological meaning as well. Lippmann was twice awarded (1958 and 1962) a Pulitzer Prize for his syndicated newspaper column, "Today and Tomorrow".

Keep in mind that being written in the early Twenties, the book is written from the perspective of the immediate aftermath of the Great War (World War One). Check it out if you're interested in the root theories behind the behavior of large organizations (corporate, government, and professional organizations mainly) in the Twentieth Century.

Another very important individual from the same period is Edward Bernays, who has been referred to as the "father of Public Relations". He literally wrote the book-- at my side now is his book, Public Relations, published in 1952. He also "wrote the book" on Propaganda in 1928, though I haven't read it yet.

Edward Louis Bernays (November 22, 1891 – March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".[1] He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud.

He felt this manipulation was necessary in society, which he regarded as irrational and dangerous as a result of the 'herd instinct' that Trotter had described.[2] Adam Curtis's award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC, The Century of the Self, pinpoints Bernays as the originator of modern public relations, and Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the 20th century by Life magazine.[3]

Big Pluto in Cancer stuff.

edit: check out the link to the documentary mentioned in the summary on Edward Bernays! http://vimeo.com/61857758

Big Stuff, I promise.

Last edited:

VirGem89

Haha, finally got to watch the video you posted. Haven't heard that song in a long while! Funny to hear the lyrics now, they are fitting.

I am definitely going to keep the Pisces activities in my life. I've been writing a lot at night, and notice that seems to be where a lot of my 'ah ha' moments come out in the open. Night time seems to be when I get most of my revelations...like random moments of clarity.

I'm going to try the lavender and water suggestion. Thanks. :)

This Mercury retrograde seriously has me a mess, though. Today, I got to class an HOUR early, to go to the bookstore, get a smoothie for dinner, and not be in a rush on first day. ...Smoothie place closed, card wouldn't work at bookstore (was literally a 15 minute process), wound up on the wrong campus. Once I get to the RIGHT campus, 45 minutes away, had the wrong room #, walked all the way to the building where library was to check again, walked all the way back...1 hour early, turned into 30 minutes late! haha. I couldn't help but laugh when it was all done and over. But, prior to that, I was about in tears, it was so frustrating! Oh, and funny thing...the room # to this class is 205! ha. Just like I was saying above about that number combo appearing again and again.

VirGem89

I've been looking at my younger brother's chart, trying to see if I can see anything on my own. He's gone through a lot in recent years, but this past year, he's finally doing well. It's suspected old behaviors/addictions are resurfacing. How would I figure out his missing leg? I was guessing it was 3rd house Sagittarius, where Neptune and Uranus are, though in Capricorn. At the same time, his sun and Neptune are opposing each other. So, maybe that wouldn't be his missing piece?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_brett_hp.56456.11218.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_brett_hp.56456.11218.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 28

RosieOne

Stroud,

Thank you for the reading tips. I will check out these authors next time I go to the library, which will be soon.

The Cancer in Pluto generation is really old now and dying. Pluto spends a long time in Cancer - and now in Capricorn. Both my parents and grandparents were Pluto in Cancer. My grandkids and great grandkids will be Pluto in Capricorn.

These times with Pluto in Capricorn form the opposition to those times (1930s/1940s) of Pluto in Cancer. I am happy that most Pluto in Cancer elders are dying before the Great Depression and the war against fascism they lived through as kids and teens gets upstaged in Global Depression and...

RosieOne

Your brother know his scope is being looked at here? Those Cancer Suns are very private ya-know.

I was born Mercury RX in 11th House Aquarium, so I love it when Mercury goes RX! That is my normal - backwards and sideways thinking. Forget the cell phone - telepathy is more fun.

That said, being a Virgo/Gem person, with a Mutable T Square during Mercury RX - is a TRIP! Again, Pisces 4th House will help. Ask for perfect timing and no matter what happens, say something like: "Thank you for perfect timing! Thank you for how I am always where I need to be, with grace and poise!"

Expect miracles. I have time-expansion and contraction miracles all the time - I do. Mercury RX is about mind-boggling. I am happiest with a boggled mind. Don't resist having your mind boggled.

When my kids were little I didn't want to be forever looking for all their stuff, so I taught them about Saint Anthony (no, we were not Catholic one bit, but St. Anthony - finder of lost things - doesn't mind helping anyone who asks -like any other Light Being). Thus I hold lovely memories of 3 years olds wandering around my home chanting "Saint AnthoooommmKneeee, hep me! Where my socks????"

Last edited:

RosieOne

Oriel,

Lots of amazing souls being born these days. I have practiced the baby/angel meditation my whole life and it is a fast and furious heart awakening. Try borrowing a newborn, and if s/he is agreeable to the experiment, put him/her on your heart and commune. Pretty cosmic stuff.

Because we don't form and assert our egos until the "terrible" twos-threes - toddlers. Babies are wide open Light Beings and they see auras. So when they see YOUR aura they light up and want to make contact!

Men:

Culturally men do not do the baby connection meditation. Traditionally men do not make eye contact with babies, or interact. Babies can try anything and men will ignore them, pretend they don't exist. Snub them. This happened to you when you were a baby. And now very high soul Pluto in Capricorn babies are here and were you to make eye contact that would zap your Uranus Neptune conjunction, now wouldn't it? Your sisters experience this connection and empowerment with ease and they will get ahead of you.

And at the level that babies can't access you they will grow up feeling put down and snubbed by men.

Ps - First make eye contact and smile at the Mom or Dad - then, if the parent is open, smile at the baby. :) This is obvious for men, but even being a grandma, I have to be careful not to fall into rapt relationship with babies, ignoring their Moms (because the babies are soooo amazing and the Moms may not be interesting to me).

Last edited:

VirGem89

Your brother know his scope is being looked at here? Those Cancer Suns are very private ya-know.

I was born Mercury RX in 11th House Aquarium, so I love it when Mercury goes RX! That is my normal - backwards and sideways thinking. Forget the cell phone - telepathy is more fun.

That said, being a Virgo/Gem person, with a Mutable T Square during Mercury RX - is a TRIP! Again, Pisces 4th House will help. Ask for perfect timing and no matter what happens, say something like: "Thank you for perfect timing! Thank you for how I am always where I need to be, with grace and poise!"

Expect miracles. I have time-expansion and contraction miracles all the time - I do. Mercury RX is about mind-boggling. I am happiest with a boggled mind. Don't resist having your mind boggled.

When my kids were little I didn't want to be forever looking for all their stuff, so I taught them about Saint Anthony (no, we were not Catholic one bit, but St. Anthony - finder of lost things - doesn't mind helping anyone who asks -like any other Light Being). Thus I hold lovely memories of 3 years olds wandering around my home chanting "Saint AnthoooommmKneeee, hep me! Where my socks????"

Oh, he's completely aware I'm looking further into his chart. I've been in search for his birth time, and his mom finally found it for me. Of course, if you still feel funny about it since it's not him asking, I understand. Could you give me pointers, though, as to how *I* could interpret it? :)

I believe I was born in Mercury Rx, too. My dad, as well. You are right, sometimes they are fun. As for miracles, can't say I've consciously experienced them, though I've had really fun coincidences. Last summer, I was at a music festival in Delaware. Not only did I run into a friend from Michigan there (rarely happens even if you know beforehand by accident, considering there are thousands of people), but also happened to run into the same friend at a pit stop in PA on the way back home. Very weird, but fun. Regardless, of the negative/positive effects, it definitely keeps you on your toes.

My grandpa favored a Saint, but he was Catholic. Believe it was Christopher? He'd always carry the coin with him, from what I hear.

oriel

I remember reading an article before that babies one month old to nine months old could see auras:lol: Maybe that's why..

Thus I hold lovely memories of 3 years olds wandering around my home chanting "Saint AnthoooommmKneeee, hep me! Where my socks????"

This is really cute I could imagine this in my head :lol:

VirGem89

That story made me laugh, too. :)

I've wondered about babies being able to see auras. I always thought it'd be cool to see through the eyes of a baby and/or animal. Seems like they see/pick up on so much more than we do. Or more than *I* do, anyway.