is there any potential?

shannaro

Hi guys! So far, my horary charts told us true stories. I began new relationship a week ago, but I do not know, my inner voice tells me that there is no future between us, as he is going to move abroad (only after 1 year but still). So I casted a chart. There will be a trine between Jupiter and mercury when mercury changes sign, but I am very suspicious by the fact that sun and mercury are in his own sign. It makes me think that he very self-oriented and egoistic. Also, me being retro makes me think that I will change my mind about this relationship and may end it as well. Am i mistaken? Is there potential for us?
there is lots of fun and sexual magnetism between us, as you can conclude from mars-venus aspect, but its not enough

Attachments

• 214834682_1854909021336623_638162726367999913_n.jpg
    214834682_1854909021336623_638162726367999913_n.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Merc being in is own sign and house, he's pretty self-interested. The reception at this time between you is perplexing because it is mutually averse; each of you is the sign of the other's detriment. When he/Merc moves into Cancer, you/Jup may begin to really like him, but his feelings for you will remain the same.
Moon's next aspect as the unfolding of the question is an unfavorable opposition to malefic Saturn. I do not see a lot of long term potential here.

shannaro

thank you for the asnwer <3

but mercury is the faster moving planet here, so I interpreted this that he starts really liking me but I will change my mind, as i am retro

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you for the asnwer <3

but mercury is the faster moving planet here, so I interpreted this that he starts really liking me but I will change my mind, as i am retro

Good point and I suppose I might qualify your observations some.
From a motion, rather than reception, viewpoint, he as the faster moving planet is the keener or more interested of the two of you. But that is all it says; it doesn't really mean he starts liking you a lot; just more than you like him.

The mutually averse reception to me says more about how much you like one another than the planetary speed of who is pursuing whom the most ardently.

My point about the unfoldng reception is that when Merc moves from Jup's detriment to Jup's exaltation, someone depending upon how you interpret reception, is going to start liking the other a whole lot more. But the other is going to remain unchanged.

You are already retrograde; maybe you have been walking out the door for a while? And maybe you may walk all the way out when we see how Merc going into Cancer actually plays out between you. We shall see?

Just out of my own curiosity, do you like this guy very much right now?

shannaro

oh, I see, thanks for the explanation^^
Frankly speaking your point is very close to the real situation. He wants this relationship more than me, but his feelings are not very strong. I think he wants it depending on his rationality as he may feel comfortable with me (and we have a past, we were in a relationship 9 years ago).
As for me, I like him, but its more a friendly way, as i feel comfortable and open with him. If I continue this relationship, I may like him more, I agree with you, but on the other hand, I have one leg out of the window as we have chosen totaly different path... :unsure:

IleneK

Premium Member
oh, I see, thanks for the explanation^^
Frankly speaking your point is very close to the real situation. He wants this relationship more than me, but his feelings are not very strong. I think he wants it depending on his rationality as he may feel comfortable with me (and we have a past, we were in a relationship 9 years ago).
As for me, I like him, but its more a friendly way, as i feel comfortable and open with him. If I continue this relationship, I may like him more, I agree with you, but on the other hand, I have one leg out of the window as we have chosen totaly different path... :unsure:

Thank you for this context. It is very helpful.
I wish you the best in whatever course you take. I think you know what is best to do.