View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2020, 04:03 AM

Re: Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

Well, certainly no "new world order," if by this you mean the conspiracy theory. I don't think it will be a positive new beginning, either, covid-19 will probably still be with us.

I think things will improve slightly as Jupiter and Saturn pull away from Pluto in Capricorn.

As the faster-moving planet, Jupiter will pull ahead and out-of-orb with Saturn in the spring of 2021. However, Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, so I don't see a huge lightening up until the new year of 2022, when Jupiter finally enters Pisces for the duration.

So sorry about your job-- I think it's best if you compare the transits with your natal chart.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.