Will I get the job? Answer already know. Just for practice!

cloxkinghere

Thought I'd might want to post this just for practice for everyone. I already received the answer.

Attachments

• Will I get the job.jpg
    Will I get the job.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 84

OnLYyOU

Banned
Thought I'd might want to post this just for practice for everyone. I already received the answer.

I’m only learning so I’m not quiet sure if I get it right.

Your are the Sun co-Moon. Sun is in the 6th which trines the Moon (applying)in the 10th house of Career. Venus is in the 4th house ruler of Taurus. Both Angular houses which means they will Act = Yes!

Venus semi square the sun? (Also applying) I’m not quiet sure how to interpret that, as I said I’m only learning.

Tandy

Banned
your ruler of 1st house, sun, and moon perfected trine to the ruler of THE JOB - Saturn Capricorn 6th and Saturn, ruler of that house WAS right there waiting to accept a new responsible position. You asked us after the fact - as the confirmation was already there that you were offered job. 10th house moon in career and standing - a strong place in horary question regarding jobs or career. Does this job i some public relations or leadership role with a service agency or having to do with healthcare administration?

besitos

your other thread where you asked if you would get a full time this year, had you venus and 6th house ruler applying to conjunct - but in 6 units. is your current job a full time job?

cloxkinghere

your other thread where you asked if you would get a full time this year, had you venus and 6th house ruler applying to conjunct - but in 6 units. is your current job a full time job?

Yes, the job offer is a full-time position.

May I please ask why you ask?

besitos

Yes, the job offer is a full-time position.

May I please ask why you ask?

Your other thread predicted in 6 units but you got a full time job before that. If the current job was a part time job these two horary charts would be consistent

Consider if the job you get is another job but ordinarily one says one “gets” a job if one gets an offer, and does not necessarily have to mean you accepted it. So the inconsistency stands.

Congrats btw

Last edited: