Quake prediction

paneagle7

Use your own chart to see aspects on the 17th or 11th and full moon to see into your own experience.

Many astrologers do not see that using their own chart aspects can show if something will happen in areas they live, or outside their home area too.

for example using the astro-cartography of places - I have aries rising and capricorn MC in Japan. Pluto is conjunct my MC in Japan. Jupiter is conjunct my rising there also. This square with saturn opposite would highlight Japan as an area for pluto and saturn (serious/challenge) events.
In some ways much of Japan has perhaps been saved worse, with Jupiter suggesting the strong building codes for example. But it is also the power plant energy as well. Changes ahead for the country and much world wide attention and assistance also.

That is an example of predicting and use of place events around the world using our own chart. Some people have charts more suited to this kind of thing, but everyone has the pluto saturn jupiter transit as the world changes occur. The more we make the best of chart aspects, the better prepared and conditioned we will be.

tikana

Hey Paneagle

are you taking a quote from someone are saying that I said it?

I never said what you quoted below

my dream a few months ago - 8.4 inyokohama march 17th - Tikana

lost
T

Dreams are not always exactly factual - there was an 8.4 in yokohama as you know on the 11th. For us in the west a city name like yokohama represents Japan itself in some way and symbolized a strong quake effecting the country. You were forewarned and as yokohama could be also symbolic of nuclear potential as the north Japan plant problems as we have seen.

The dream date cannot always be counted on so it suggests less likely for another shock, but that perhaps concerns on the nuclear plant may last for the next days affecting.

I would invite you to spiritual technique to help - it is HU, a love song to God and a spiritual word. In any event of concern or otherwise, at many times I use this sound technique which you can find about online. It has worked for me for the past 30 years. I once lived in Malibu LA and moved out 2 weeks before the fires came. They came up to where I moved in Ventura outside of LA, but did not reach us. I then moved to Texas 2 weeks before the northridge quake. Trust your instincts to know if and when your safe. I think many if not all are given dreams or other forms of insight to know something is going to go. We must practice 'inner listening'. But HU can help a lot to tune in to that natural knowing and many many other ways.

Our hearts go out to the Japan people.

Last edited:

tikana

huh?

i am not in japan!

Use your own chart to see aspects on the 17th or 11th and full moon to see into your own experience.

Many astrologers do not see that using their own chart aspects can show if something will happen in areas they live, or outside their home area too.

for example using the astro-cartography of places - I have aries rising and capricorn MC in Japan. Pluto is conjunct my MC in Japan. Jupiter is conjunct my rising there also. This square with saturn opposite would highlight Japan as an area for pluto and saturn (serious/challenge) events.
In some ways much of Japan has perhaps been saved worse, with Jupiter suggesting the strong building codes for example. But it is also the power plant energy as well. Changes ahead for the country and much world wide attention and assistance also.

That is an example of predicting and use of place events around the world using our own chart. Some people have charts more suited to this kind of thing, but everyone has the pluto saturn jupiter transit as the world changes occur. The more we make the best of chart aspects, the better prepared and conditioned we will be.

claudette

This is all very interesting; especially in regards to possible problems Mar 19 Full Moon at 28 virgo.

I calculated the chart for the commission date of the Fukushima nuclear power plant; 3.26.1971, noon .

(attached, I hope)

Note the moon is 25 pisces, pluto at 28 virgo. That's a little scary. Prog. Saturn (steel and concrete containment structure?) is 24 Taurus 20, close to Algol: "losing one's head; literally or figuritively.

Attachments

• astro_25gw_285_fukushima_pp_2011313.jpg
    astro_25gw_285_fukushima_pp_2011313.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16

BobZemco

Do let us know if it passes your scrutiny Bob.
If so, glad to have you aboard.

Those plates are always moving and shaking.
I bet ya the answer to prediction of quakes will lie into looking into lunar conditions over the locational charts.

I suppose it depends on your theory of earthquakes.

In my opinion the overwhelming majority of earthquakes are caused by magma displacement. These are the 1.0-6.5 Richter Scale earthquakes that happen every single day in 100s of locations around the Planet. Note that these earthquakes often take place far way from Fault Zones or cannot be tied or related to any Fault Zone. Their intensity on the Richter Scale is affected by their precise location and the action of Earth's axial rotation and the orbit of the Moon and its relationship to the Sun (conjuncting - New Moon, opposing - Full Moon, and squaring -- Neap Tides/Quarterly Moons) exactly in the same way tides affect oceans, seas and other bodies of water (like large fresh-water lakes).

I believe the more powerful earthquakes, those that are 6.0-8.0 on the Richter Scale are caused by the same factors, plus enhanced by the actions of the Planets. Remember gravity is a force, and forces are vectors, and when we do vector math the resultant vectors from the alignments of the Planets can amplify the Moon's force (and no the Outer Planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have no effect).

However, the extremely powerful earthquakes, like the Japan quake(8.9), the recent Chilean quake (8.8) and the Boxing Day Tsunami (9.0 centered south of Sumatra) I think are caused entirely by Plate pressure action. Two (or more) Plates interacting by pushing/abutting against each other build up tremendous pressure over time and eventually this pressure is released when one Plate yields to the other. These very powerful earthquakes I think you have to use mundane astrological techniques (for Japan that would be the Constitution Chart, the last Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, the last Mars/Saturn conjunction in Cancer and the Aries Ingress).

california is next!T

Just some notes:

1] Boxing Day Tsunami Latitude 1°N (Western Pacific Rim)

2] Chilean Quake Latitude 33°S (Eastern Pacific Rim)

3] Japan Quake Latitude 34°N (Western Pacific Rim)

Not exactly a pattern, but if I would predict the next quake based on the current data, I'd say around Latitude 5°N on the Eastern Pacific Rim, probably in the area of Nicaragua/Guatemala, maybe Peru.

Don't worry, you'll see California get erased in your life-time.

uranus went into aries I think, with a quick glance this is most significant regarding the quake. New moon was some days earlier. But uranus into a new sign is something. Uranium burning there ... Aries = fire

You're confusing coincidence with astrology. Uranus had nothing to do with it. This isn't the first time Uranus has made an Aries Ingress and if you can't correlate past events to the Uranus Aries Ingress, then it isn't astrology.

One astrologer said this is all part of the jupiter, uranus and pluto squares.

Unfortunately, Astrology has plethora of attention-seeking idiots.

It would be interesting to compare the charts of this explosion with the Hiroshima/Nagasaki ones.

and now a nuclear explosion in Japan. Oh my............ this is huge. :sad:
(uranus to aries)

Nuclear power plants, by definition, cannot explode. In any event, it was a boiler in the power plant that exploded, not the actual core (again by definition it cannot explode).

Tanya00

Don't worry, you'll see California get erased in your life-time.

:crying:
Care to elaborate on that? Astrology/transit-wise.... so I know when to pack up and move to the mid-west?

But seriously...I'd like to look into that....California/astrology transits/triggers and timing of such.

tikana

Bob

please check the facts before posting [comment deleted - Moderator].
"Don't worry, you'll see California get erased in your life-time."

california has 1 problem - san andreas - IT IS NOT on subduction type of a fault. CALIFORNIA CANNOT FALL INTO the ocean!
It is a SLIDING fault meaning that ALL LAND located on the west side of the Pacific plate is moving slowly to northwest NOT under like in JAPAN therefor WE WILL NOT fall into the ocean! All land located east of the fault is moving SOUTHWEST!

California (particularly Los Angeles area) theorically is in territory where it may not EVER see a tsunami AT ALLL!!!!!!!!!! in 1700 Cascadia fault produced a massive quake which led to a tsunami that ONLY touched northern part of calfornia and reached Japan with devistating waves. in Japan that tsunami was called a ghost tsunami. The other way to get a tsunami here if Hawaii produces the quakke in the ocean that wil trigger a tsunami, there is no record of any hawaiian quakes with tsunamis recorded.

http://www.data.scec.org/clickmap.html

If you look at this map, you will see that NONE of 8.0 and up quakes were produced in the ocean, no tsunamis, no falling into the ocean!

T

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune Rising

I have seen about three different charts for the Japan earthquake.

I noticed on the chart kindly posted in this thread, the fixed star Khambalia is conjucnt the ascendant, this looks very interesting but I'm wondering which is the right chart for the time of the quake?

Does anyone know which is the right one? :unsure:

BobZemco

Bob

please check the facts before posting [comment deleted - Moderator].
"Don't worry, you'll see California get erased in your life-time."

california has 1 problem - san andreas

Ignore the Hayward Fault at your own risk.

It is a SLIDING fault meaning that ALL LAND located on the west side of the Pacific plate is moving slowly to northwest NOT under like in JAPAN therefor WE WILL NOT fall into the ocean! All land located east of the fault is moving SOUTHWEST!

Steely Dan says so:

California tumbles into the sea
That'll be the day I go
Back to Annandale

I can only say that I am thrilled that I no longer pay taxes to the US government so I no longer have to pay to have houses rebuilt for stupid people who build houses on earthquake fault lines and don't have the common courtesy or intelligence to carry sufficient insurance or maintain an escrow account with sufficient money to cover the cost of re-building.

Neptune Rising said:
How bad can it get??

A small asteroid could hit Japan.

paneagle7

Tikana

(I thought you were the japanese native who asked about her dream of mar 17th and yokohama)

The quotes were used so you would read the message feedback.
I wrote the statement on quake and HU exercise, and the one also using your quote marks to suggest looking to your own transits on the 17th. Use yokohama as the chart rising and MC. post your chart with transits and ask astrologers to read if you want.

I do suspect some aftershocks may occur, but this may be just about containment of nuclear problems perhaps to be done by the 17th. That may show the positive energy that uranus can be, as much as disruptive which it is aligning with in the chart for noon 17th mentioned by another astrologer.

If your own transits show relatively safe - then that would be what I would follow. Exact aspects are the most important. conjunction in particular.
If you remember dreams well, and did not have a dream telling you to move from location, your probably okay and best to stay. How to use dreams to use as a public warning system is a tough question.

I do wonder how many Japanese will want to emmigrate following this event. We are all watching with great sympathy.

tikana

NOPE wasnt me ..

never been to japan .. nor japan native nor know where Yokohama is

I never said look at your own transits. I said look at the city's line and compare it to the transits *astrography*

No one wants to immigrate from Japan!!! japanese people are not northridge people running away from the region. They will rebuild and stick to their homeland. Homeland Japan to japanese people is priceless.

"I do suspect some aftershocks may occur, but this may be just about containment of nuclear problems perhaps to be done by the 17th. That may show the positive energy that uranus can be, as much as disruptive which it is aligning with in the chart for noon 17th mentioned by another astrologer. "

Why do i need to look at my own chart if I HAVE never been to japan? I AM NOT IN JAPAN AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardin dreams .. I dont need to dream of Japan's quake... if you had read the other thread, you would have noticed that i mentioned that there were a few mil dead sardines washed up in los angeles. I saw it on the news... I had a huntch that quake somewhere on a massive scale was about to happen. My bf and I started talking cause we both sail and we said to each other "looks like a big quake coming..." I went to the store and got all gears just in case! Fish just doesnt get washed up in millions cause of lack of oxygen. I even called USGS - they discarded my observation.

still confused

T

Tikana

(I thought you were the japanese native who asked about her dream of mar 17th and yokohama)

The quotes were used so you would read the message feedback.
I wrote the statement on quake and HU exercise, and the one also using your quote marks to suggest looking to your own transits on the 17th. Use yokohama as the chart rising and MC. post your chart with transits and ask astrologers to read if you want.

I do suspect some aftershocks may occur, but this may be just about containment of nuclear problems perhaps to be done by the 17th. That may show the positive energy that uranus can be, as much as disruptive which it is aligning with in the chart for noon 17th mentioned by another astrologer.

If your own transits show relatively safe - then that would be what I would follow. Exact aspects are the most important. conjunction in particular.
If you remember dreams well, and did not have a dream telling you to move from location, your probably okay and best to stay. How to use dreams to use as a public warning system is a tough question.

I do wonder how many Japanese will want to emmigrate following this event. We are all watching with great sympathy.

Last edited:

tikana

"don't have the common courtesy or intelligence to carry sufficient insurance or maintain an escrow account with sufficient money to cover the cost of re-building." Guess what...

Are you aware that when a builder builds a house or addition, he/she has to file with the city permit and the city hall inspectors conflict each other because there is no such thing as unified law that applies to all? ANYONE who buys a house I suggest to get a blueprint of the house to see what the h*ll is between the walls and how the house is built! That is why when dumb*zzes build addition without permit or what they have to have permit for like closet, any mega changes MUST have a permit just in case. AFTER the earthquake IF THE BUILDING falls down! GUESS WHAT ---- I know this for a fact ---- IF THE BUILDING has building violation that the CITY approved PLAN AND PERMIT, THE CITY GETS SUED WIIIIITH A BUILDER! Even if the builder is dead, the company or his kids get sued. I bet ya that you didnt know. IF your building after the quake tagged as red or yellow - the city has to come down and do the structural testing and they HAVE to / Absolutely have to pull the blueprint to see what went wrong. Every cityhall has a copy of a blueprint of every house. When you buy a house and it says "sold as is" There is unpermitted addition or a change to the structure of the house WHICH CAN AND DOES WEAKEN THE HOUSE! If that house gets damaged structurally, no insurance will pay for that part of the house.

Earthquake insurance doesnt pay for anything 1994 quake proved that. the problem is NOT people who cannot afford them THE PROBLEM IS stupid insurance finds an excuse why they shouldnot pay and dumb*zzes who do not read what they are paying for.

Rolls her eyes .. SUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?categoryID=6&faqID=19

who do you think would be believed?!

What that ding dong is saying NOT making ANY kind of sense!!!!!

there is logic and there is rant derived from lack of meds.

T

Ignore the Hayward Fault at your own risk.

Steely Dan says so:

California tumbles into the sea
That'll be the day I go
Back to Annandale

I can only say that I am thrilled that I no longer pay taxes to the US government so I no longer have to pay to have houses rebuilt for stupid people who build houses on earthquake fault lines and don't have the common courtesy or intelligence to carry sufficient insurance or maintain an escrow account with sufficient money to cover the cost of re-building.

A small asteroid could hit Japan.

Last edited:

claudette

I like to use any natal, progressed and solar return charts that may have a bearing on a particular situation, look at aspects between them, and note where connections are made. The more connections, the greater probability the times are correct.

I'm attaching 4 charts: Earthquake (2:46 pm, source USGS website), chart for Japan (cannot find where I found this birthtime, 10:44 am sorry! Darkstar uses 10:30 am, based on the clock in an illustration), 2011 Solar Return (based on 10:44 am birth time) and Commission of Fukushima Nuclear power plant.

Needless to say, there are lots of aspects between these charts.

Oops-forgot to save some! here's what I have now.

Attachments

• astro_32gw_287_japan_solar_return_2011_2011211.jpg
    astro_32gw_287_japan_solar_return_2011_2011211.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 20

MsK

My astrological theory on the nuclear explosions is Uranus, moving into Aries, wanting to take what we consider our most advanced technology, and teach us look much closer at it.

claudette

MsK, I totally agree. What really astounds me is that 18 nuclear plants were built in Japan, with foreknowledge that a tsunami would in all likelyhood take out the back up generators and batteries that cool the fuel rods. I just cannot understand how this could have been ignored!

Here are the charts, hopefully, I meant to attach.

Attachments

• aro_upw.gif
    aro_upw.gif
    134 bytes · Views: 81