Quake prediction

Kuntuzangmo

Recently someone posted a thread (I can't recall who) predicting a quake for this solstice/eclipse/full moon day. Today there was a quake off of Japan, 7.4 on the Richter scale. Rather significant rumbler I'd say.

sageofaquarius

Geophysically, the stresses on the surface crust of our planet are greatest when the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned at the full and new moon. The Boxing Day tsunami of 2004 is another example of a major earthquake occurring at a full moon.

Amit Dave

Recently someone posted a thread (I can't recall who) predicting a quake for this solstice/eclipse/full moon day. Today there was a quake off of Japan, 7.4 on the Richter scale. Rather significant rumbler I'd say.

Hi Major earthquakes can be predicted.March 20/21st 2011 will witness major quakes 7.0+.Pl note today's japan quake of 7.2 plsee my blog and web page http://earthquake-prediction.blogspot.com/ http://earthquakeprediction.webs.com/ and go to calender http://earthquakepredictionbyamitdave.blogspot.com/ Amit

BobZemco

Hi Major earthquakes can be predicted.March 20/21st 2011 will witness major quakes 7.0+.Pl note today's japan quake of 7.2

I reviewed your theory. I don't have a problem with it, but I need to work out a few charts. I notice you don't predict location, I might have a few theories that could help you with that, it just depends on what I see in the charts.

naturalesoul

Re: Quake dream and living in japan

So I had a dream a few months ago about an earthquake in Japan and told my daughter, husband and best friend. My husband thought I was crazy. Anyways, I dremt a 8.6 earthquake centered near Yokohama. The date was March 17th. Can anyone look at a chart and see if there is still something else happening on that day. It was like dejavue today. I am hoping the date was wrong!!!! We have had many after shocks, at least 15-20 so far and I think it is begging to calm down.

lorieno

The Geodetic chart for the time of the quake (2:46 pm local time) shows the 4th cusp strongly aspected. Venus conjunct IC and Midpoint Pluto/Mars conjunct IC.

Kuntuzangmo

Well, again, am keeping an eye on the March full moon....
I hope that today's quake with Uranus sitting on 0 Aries is not a forewarning of something stronger coming.
I hope we could all set the collective mind to protecting nature and letting her find balance without suffering.

Gwenyhfair

Agree with Prisma.

uranus went into aries I think, with a quick glance this is most significant regarding the quake. New moon was some days earlier. But uranus into a new sign is something. Uranium burning there ... Aries = fire

Anyhow, uranus was in aries 0 dgr last summer and will be on that degree again in december.One astrologer said this is all part of the jupiter, uranus and pluto squares. Jupiter square pluto was exact some two weeks ago, and I predicted an earthquake then. Well I just thought there will be an emotional quake for some people for sure and somewhere a real quake. Nothing more specific.

Should have guessed cause I watched a japanese movie last week :bandit:

Last edited:

tikana

Gwenyhfair,

just in case you were not aware but Japan always has had quakes because it is in subduction zone with 2 techtonic plates
there are earthquakes 247 in the areas where 2 plates are meeting each other. Most you wont feel.

Those plates are always moving and shaking.
I bet ya the answer to prediction of quakes will lie into looking into lunar conditions over the locational charts.

Event charts yeah great after the fact but i am talking prediction. if we can figure out with 90% accuracy when and where, we could help seismologists.

I just found it odd how millions of sardenes got washed up and local oceaographers said it is lack of oxygen...

california is next!

T

Gwenyhfair

öh.

did kinda know there are like more seismic activity far east... ö

help the scientists. Good luck! 90 % accuracy ....

I guess i have studied more science than you no further comments

tikana

????

Every country on the ring of fire IS IN risk of having a massive earthquake. IT IS NOT ONLY east! Alaska had a massive quake which triggered a tsunami (it was mild but still present) Chile had a quake not so long ago

ring.of.fire.gif

Last edited:

paneagle7

- my dream a few months ago - 8.4 inyokohama march 17th - Tikana

Dreams are not always exactly factual - there was an 8.4 in yokohama as you know on the 11th. For us in the west a city name like yokohama represents Japan itself in some way and symbolized a strong quake effecting the country. You were forewarned and as yokohama could be also symbolic of nuclear potential as the north Japan plant problems as we have seen.

The dream date cannot always be counted on so it suggests less likely for another shock, but that perhaps concerns on the nuclear plant may last for the next days affecting.

I would invite you to spiritual technique to help - it is HU, a love song to God and a spiritual word. In any event of concern or otherwise, at many times I use this sound technique which you can find about online. It has worked for me for the past 30 years. I once lived in Malibu LA and moved out 2 weeks before the fires came. They came up to where I moved in Ventura outside of LA, but did not reach us. I then moved to Texas 2 weeks before the northridge quake. Trust your instincts to know if and when your safe. I think many if not all are given dreams or other forms of insight to know something is going to go. We must practice 'inner listening'. But HU can help a lot to tune in to that natural knowing and many many other ways.

Our hearts go out to the Japan people.