What synastry aspects or placements show that two people are invested?

Cary2

Banned
In synastry what aspects or placements show that two people are invested in a relationship?

Maybe you refer to longevity, but it is very hard to tell.

Maybe you refer to lovers, but it is very hard to tell.

Venus/Venus with trine, conjunction, sextile and quintile.

Venus/Mars with trine, conjunction, sextile and quintile.

Sun/Moon with trine, conjunction, sextile and quintile.

Venus/Jupiter with trine, conjunction, sextile and quintile.

petosiris

Banned
The Moon of the husband and the Sun of the wife in one sign, or in signs of the same gender, make pleasant, agreeable and profitable marriage, if they are inharmonious, particularly in opposition or without aspect, they bring divorces on slight pretexts unless Jupiter or Venus aspect the luminaries with each nativity, for in that case they bring renewals and recollections. If they are both inharmonious with each other, while applying to Saturn and Mars, with Jupiter and Venus in signs that are not in aspect, they bring about divorce with abuse and violence.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

The Moon of the husband and the Sun of the wife in one sign, or in signs of the same gender, make pleasant, agreeable and profitable marriage, if they are inharmonious, particularly in opposition or without aspect, they bring divorces on slight pretexts unless Jupiter or Venus aspect the luminaries with each nativity, for in that case they bring renewals and recollections. If they are both inharmonious with each other, while applying to Saturn and Mars, with Jupiter and Venus in signs that are not in aspect, they bring about divorce with abuse and violence.
You mean like Sun trine Moon? What signs are considered to be the same gender?

wan

I heard that one person's Saturn hard-aspecting (this means conjunction, opposition, or square) the other person's inner planets is good for longevity.

petosiris

Banned
You mean like Sun trine Moon? What signs are considered to be the same gender?

Yes, like conjunction, sextile or trine by whole-sign. For example Sun in Aries and Moon in Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius or Aquarius would be best. Odd signs starting from Aries are masculine, even from Taurus are feminine. The opposition is disharmonious though because of the opposition of seasons. The trine is more harmonious than the sextile because of the shared element, the conjunction is like the trine. The square is disharmonious, though not as much as the opposition.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I heard that one person's Saturn hard-aspecting (this means conjunction, opposition, or square) the other person's inner planets is good for longevity.
Yeah I’ve read that too but some people say that it’s better to have soft Saturn aspects. I have hard Saturn aspects with someone in synastry and the aspects do promote longevity but it’s rough lol. I think the sextiles and trines are easier. I don’t know if parellels actually count.

wan

Yeah I’ve read that too but some people say that it’s better to have soft Saturn aspects. I have hard Saturn aspects with someone in synastry and the aspects do promote longevity but it’s rough lol. I think the sextiles and trines are easier. I don’t know if parellels actually count.

I think having soft Saturn aspects works too, but there needs to be multiples of them.