Saturn conjunct Neptune - transit

freakout

I'm in the middle of the first hit and well - it *****... A lot of doubt, confusion, strange feelings and low energy. Once again Saturn is making a mess...

What's your experience with this transit?

nmarino13

I'm at the very end of this transit. Mine is in my 7th house. I had a boss complete take advantage of my work and kindness try to ***** me over and I'm currently in the process of suing him. He owes me A LOT of money. I also had an ex boyfriend, boyfriend at the time, steal $4000 from me. Aha, learned a lot though. What house is yours in?

freakout

I have Neptune in the 2nd house in Sagittarius + conjunct Uranus :) at the beginning of this year Saturn went over it, but nothing big happened

nmarino13

Well, I had transiting neptune over natal saturn, so it's a little different. Saturn is actually a very beautiful planet and depending on how prepared you are for the transit, it can affect negatively or positively. I would assume it would regard your finances so as long as you are putting in the right work and effort, you really should be fine. It could even play out as some sort of success. It really depends on the other transits. You should post your chart or list your birth info.

freakout

oh boy, it hurts now... I feel constant pain inside my body and can't sleep normally - it's really nasty... worst transit I've ever experienced - no doubt about that

nmarino13

lol... sounds more like you need to go to the doctor rather than blaming the transit. Transits don't cause health problems they point them out so you can take care of them before they become more severe. Saturn will only highlight or punish things you haven't been addressing, or reward you for stuff you have been.

freakout

apart from gender dysphoria I don't have any health problems, so what Saturn is doing now is just playing with my dreams and emotions - that's the reason why I feel so bad

nmarino13

You're right. Saturn is the cause of all evil, world hunger, racism, WWII. It was forsure Saturn that sunk the Titanic.. Let's just blame saturn for everyone's problems. Some people just need a scapegoat, I guess....LOL.