View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2019, 05:01 PM

Re: Which is the sign of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Usually a lot of conjunctions create a lot of drive and motivation, is what I've read. Squares create tension that can only be released with action.thats very interesting to hear!
That's interesting to hear... So do you generally focus on a couple placements or aspects when interpreting a natal chart?

The reason I feel I'm rather rudimentary and lacking in astrological abilities is because I get sensory overload looking at charts. I just think people are so complex and continually defy labels. Can a person really be so consistent as to fit one aspect or placement perfectly to the exclusion of all else in your opinion?

There's also an issue when I look at charts, because there can be a lot of contradictory information. How does it all fit together into one 3-dimensional real as can be human being?

I struggle a lot with it all. I understand the desire to break something so complex as a human into little isolated parts, but that doesn't paint the picture of the whole imo. So, asking whether someone has 'faith' because of one sign or assuming someone is 'lazy' due to one placement seems like an injustice to a person. There's a way, I'm sure, to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together into a cohesive whole. I just don't know how to do it.

Do you?