Thread: Ketu Mahadasha
View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2019, 05:25 PM

Re: Ketu Mahadasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hello,

Your Ketu Dasa affects your courage, profession & the sense of Self; it being with the Atmakarak mars; also depresses your luck factor being in the 9th. house.

During Ketu dasa you will gain in spirituality, though it disturbs material progress.

i wonder if the idea of pursuing something came to you between dec2018 & Feb 2019?

RishiRahul
Hii SIr

your findings are very correct.
I have lost courage, and the sense of the Self.. Totally blank and feel like empty. I have gained a lot of interest in Spirituality & Meditation.. Meditation is helping me stand upright mentally .

Lot of damage has been done on my material aspects. Its a Hero to Zero affair now.

Luck s Super bad
wherever i enter that thing doesn't workout.

i wonder if the idea of pursuing something came to you between dec2018 & Feb 2019?
The idea has been there since 2 years but not able to implement anything as i mentioned i am blank and feel empty and totally INDECISIVE ..Not able to think straight . Have developed a let-go attitude. But,, YES after December the idea of pursuing something has fastened its pace .

Kindly guide as to when things will improve and i can settle my self and be independent to support my family. How wd things fare for me materially in future.

Which line of work would be suitable for me.

Thanks