View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2012, 07:23 PM

Re: Venus square Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Hmm I dunno I was like that a bit as a teen, but my leo venus is too hopelessly romantic and I have a short attention span, so when I am knocked down I sulk if I will get some delicious pity lol if no one is looking I just shrug and move on. Or else I would get bored...... ????? Being down can only really be amusing or intense for a short time till I get bored with myself and restless and need to find something else to do. I have this aspect but the signs get along I feel like it has to do with my slightly immature attitude sometimes more than other people. Other people can suck or be great and are usually very bias and sometimes full of it, but its more important to focus and make peace with yourself because you cant really escape yourself. You should be able to be your own bestfriend lol.
I am bored, too and I turned my attention to other things I enjoy in life.

I think Saturn-Venus aspects are also about creativity, right? We can also talk about how it effects our creative life? For example, I am afraid to create even when I am by myself. I never like things I create. So I can't show myself like other people. This is the aspect of losing forever...It's like living in a jail without any help. Because I need to express myself through creativity but I'm afraid to do it. I force myself but it feels like I'm forcing a locked box for opening.