Mother (sun:Virgo) died from accident on 09th March 2016 (solar eclipse in Pisces)

g123

My mother (Sun sign : Virgo) suffered a bus accident on 12 January 2016 and after fighting for 57 days from blood sepsis in the hospital passed away on 9th March 2016 (solar eclipse in Pisces). I am very concerned about us. Below are the birth details of my mother, my father and myself. Can someone please read our charts and let us know if they can see anything in our horoscopes and our future. Does anyone know about remedies for malefic planets? Please help.

MOTHER
September 21, 1951, 11:00 PM Time Zone is IST (5.8 hours ahead of GMT), Bhagalpur, Bihar, INDIA

FATHER
November 16, 1939, 7:00 PM
Jessore, BANGLADESH

MYSELF (DAUGHTER): Only child
December 3, 1974, 12:46 PM Time Zone is IST, Bhagalpur, Bihar, INDIA

ashriia

Let me first say, condolences on the loss of your mother.

I have had many family members and friends pass in my life. It's good to realize there is no way to prevent life from happening in the way it was destined to. I believe we make choices in life, but ultimately the major events in our life are pre-destined before we even enter this world. As a part of our life path.

You requested remedies for malefic planets. But the same planets that are involved in the end of life, are also the planets that offer great benefits in life. There is no such thing as a "bad" planet IMO. As planets are neutral in nature. ( again IMO ). It depends on the chart, and the native's choices how they are expressed, or in the case of oppositions - offered to the native.

I am sure you have looked at your Mother's chart, and studied it. Of note in the chart - At the time of her passing, Jupiter was exactly conjunct natal IC - 18 deg. The 4th house is always involved when people pass away, as it's the house for the end of life. The solar eclipse in pisces was conjunct her natal Midheaven at exactly 18deg. Which activated IC/MC axis. Jupiter+Neptune is so often a feature, when people pass.

Anyway I'm very sorry. :sad: I hope you will not live in fear or "concern" over life happening to you, or your loved ones. Because there is no safety net against such things. And life is too precious to spend worrying over things you can't prevent.

Wishing you all the best. ((hugs))

JUPITERASC

My mother (Sun sign : Virgo) suffered a bus accident on 12 January 2016
and after fighting for 57 days from blood sepsis in the hospital
passed away on 9th March 2016 (solar eclipse in Pisces).
I am very concerned about us.
Below are the birth details of my mother, my father and myself.
Can someone please read our charts and let us know if they can see anything in our horoscopes and our future.
Does anyone know about remedies for malefic planets?

Please help.

MOTHER
September 21, 1951, 11:00 PM Time Zone is IST (5.8 hours ahead of GMT), Bhagalpur, Bihar, INDIA

FATHER
November 16, 1939, 7:00 PM
Jessore, BANGLADESH

MYSELF (DAUGHTER): Only child
December 3, 1974, 12:46 PM Time Zone is IST, Bhagalpur, Bihar, INDIA

You may find more responses if you create natal charts for these dates
:smile:

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

ECLIPSES ARE LINKED WITH CHANGE of various kinds IF connected to natal planets and/or angles

ECLIPSES occur at regular interval and the previous solar eclipse at 18 Pisces
was on 9 March 1997 so check with family as to events at that time
which may not necessarily have been associated with a death
but certainly associated with some form of change
In particular ask family if your mother experienced any unusual events around 9 March 1997

g123

I have attached the bith charts of my mother, my father and myself. Could someone please read the charts.
Thanks and regards.

Attachments

• Mother.gif
    Mother.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Father.gif
    Father.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Myself-Daughter.gif
    Myself-Daughter.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 25

g123

Let me first say, condolences on the loss of your mother.

I have had many family members and friends pass in my life. It's good to realize there is no way to prevent life from happening in the way it was destined to. I believe we make choices in life, but ultimately the major events in our life are pre-destined before we even enter this world. As a part of our life path.

You requested remedies for malefic planets. But the same planets that are involved in the end of life, are also the planets that offer great benefits in life. There is no such thing as a "bad" planet IMO. As planets are neutral in nature. ( again IMO ). It depends on the chart, and the native's choices how they are expressed, or in the case of oppositions - offered to the native.

I am sure you have looked at your Mother's chart, and studied it. Of note in the chart - At the time of her passing, Jupiter was exactly conjunct natal IC - 18 deg. The 4th house is always involved when people pass away, as it's the house for the end of life. The solar eclipse in pisces was conjunct her natal Midheaven at exactly 18deg. Which activated IC/MC axis. Jupiter+Neptune is so often a feature, when people pass.

Anyway I'm very sorry. :sad: I hope you will not live in fear or "concern" over life happening to you, or your loved ones. Because there is no safety net against such things. And life is too precious to spend worrying over things you can't prevent.

Wishing you all the best. ((hugs))
Dear Ashriia, Thanks for comforting us. It is difficult not to be paranoid after my mother's accident but I hope time will cure everything.
Best Regards.

g123

You may find more responses if you create natal charts for these dates
:smile:

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

ECLIPSES ARE LINKED WITH CHANGE of various kinds IF connected to natal planets and/or angles

In particular ask family if your mother experienced any unusual events around 9 March 1997
Dear Jupiterasc, Thanks for your reply. I have uploaded birth charts of my mother, father and myself.
Thanks and regards.

ashriia

Eclipses do occur at regular intervals, but the players on the stage are very different each eclipse period, even if occuring at the exact same degree.

Case in point, Looking at her Mothers chart. Not only was Jupiter conjunct the IC. The NN, was also transiting the 4th house in Virgo. The eclipse occured exactly conjunct the MC. And then Transit Neptune which hasn't been in pisces since 1862, as I am sure you are aware, was exactly conjunct her Mother's North Node in Pisces. Transit Neptune at 9/50 The natal North Node - is 9/42. So it had just passed that nodal point by mere seconds. The nodal axis is karmic. So it's not surprising, to see the involvement in this case.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Dear Jupiterasc, Thanks for your reply. I have uploaded birth charts of my mother, father and myself.
Thanks and regards.
That's ok g123 :smile:
I did mention that

ECLIPSES ARE LINKED WITH CHANGE

of various kinds

IF and when those eclipses are connected to natal planets
and/or angles

and also I stated that

ECLIPSES occur at regular interval
and that
the previous solar eclipse at 18 Pisces
was on 9 March 1997 nineteen years ago

perhaps your father and extended family may recall if there were events at that time
that were unexpected
but were certainly associated with some form of change

it would be helpful if you could ask family and did you get an opportunity to find out whether your mother
experienced any unexpected events
within the immediate or extended family nineteen years ago, around 9 March 1997 or not?

g123

Dear Jupiterasc,
In May 1997 (two months after the solar eclipse in Pisces), my mother had an operation of a tumor (benign) in her vocal cord.

Regards.

JUPITERASC

Dear Jupiterasc,
In May 1997 (two months after the solar eclipse in Pisces),
my mother had an operation of a tumor (benign) in her vocal cord.

Regards.
g123 that is confirmation that your mother clearly was affected by these eclipses, unfortunately

keep in mind however
that it was your mother that was most affected

i.e.
there were no direct consequences to yourself or your father
following on from the 1997 Solar Eclipses In Pisces

which, given that you currently have stated anxieties regarding yourself and your father
being possibily affected by the current eclipse also
may be reassurance for you :smile:

In the meantime I shall do some research on this issue

g123

Thanks Jupiterasc. I am worried because my father (sun sign : Scorpio) retired from service November 1997. I have Sagittaius sun and Pisces ascendant and there are several eclipses in the Virgo-Pisces axis this year.

Is it possible for you to predict why my mother suffered so much. She suffered a lot in her life serving others. Finally she suffered an accident and fought blood sepsis for 57 days in the hospital.

I am very grateful to you for your response.

Last edited:

g123

Hi Ashriia,
Hope you are well. I was wondering if you are a professional astrologer or not. I am looking for someone to do a detailed interpretation of charts of my father and myself. Would you or someone you know be kind enough to interpret our charts? Please let me know. I can be reached at mg74_india@yahoo.com
Regards.

ashriia

Hi Ashriia,
Hope you are well. I was wondering if you are a professional astrologer or not. I am looking for someone to do a detailed interpretation of charts of my father and myself. Would you or someone you know be kind enough to interpret our charts? Please let me know. I can be reached at mg74_india@yahoo.com
Regards.

Hi again, :smile:

To respond to your question, no I am not a professional astrologer. I don't believe in charging to help someone with astrological analysis personally. Though I have no issues with those who do. When you do find a professional astrologer for your reading, please return to the forum with the details of the reading which was given, just to double check things.. as we have many knowledgeable astrologers on this forum, some of which are or have been professional astrologers.

All the best to you in your healing.