Why did she reach out to me now?

blackbery

Hey there, I think there's more going on, if she is just an acquaintance that you barely know, why would she keep in touch with you regularly? And why would you be so upset? You don't even appear to like her, saying that all she does is gloat & update & then be gone.

If she is an ex then it would be 7 house.

No offence but the question is very strange but hope you get the answer you need to not take it personally that you feel she has rejected or abandoned you.

Good morning,

I have read that people can see other stuff in horary charts besides yes/no answers. This person is not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. In the past, I was always the one doing more of the chasing and remembering her birthday, etc.
So, I stopped making an effort.

All of a sudden, after almost an entire year, she reached out apologising about how busy she has been. This is prolly the second or third time she has done this but, this is the first time she forgot about me for almost a year. I did not reply and do not think I will but I am curious to know if anyone sees any peculiarities in the chart.

I feel like she reaches out just to update about what is going on in her life/gloat but then she is too busy for you and disappears.

Thank you.

For some interpretation. I am sun and she is mercury. No aspect. So even if I had asked if I should respond back, the answer would be in the negative.

Iced8Ace

Good morning,

I have read that people can see other stuff in horary charts besides yes/no answers. This person is not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. In the past, I was always the one doing more of the chasing and remembering her birthday, etc.

All of a sudden, after almost an entire year, she reached out apologising about how busy she has been. This is prolly the second or third time she has done this but, this is the first time she forgot about me for almost a year. I did not reply and do not think I will but I am curious to know if anyone sees any peculiarities in the chart.

I feel like she reaches out just to update about what is going on in her life/gloat but then she is too busy for you and disappears.

Thank you.

For some interpretation. I am sun and she is mercury. No aspect. So even if I had asked if I should respond back, the answer would be in the negative.

Why? Who cares why if she just takes you for granted and you do not wish to reply or befriend her anyways. Why ignore you for so long? This isn't horary related but it sounds like she usually puts you on the backburner while chatting it up with her friends. When those friends pay her no mind or the people she's chosen over you are absent, that's when she appears. She just wants attention/to use you.

She wouldn't ghost you so many times if she was truly apologetic about the first few times and she didn't want to risk losing/angering you. What is it about your relationship that makes you second guess your decision to let her go? Also you want justification for it? If you were to say she was a friend, and take her as the 11th house ruler, she is Mercury in Sagittarius, in her detriment, combust and in the detriment of your sig, the Sun. She's a terrible friend that feels ambivalent towards you. I can tell her actions made you sad because moon rules the 12th house. You can do so much better and you need not waste your time on her.

JoZi15

Good morning,

Thank you.

Hi Astronizing, (such a good name!)

I think I can infer that you wanted to be friends or tried to be friends because you were thoughtful, like remembering her birthday, etc., but it was pretty one-sided and so you decided to stop putting in any effort to be friends. And this is why she is "just an acquaintance."

If she is Mercury, there is an aspect. Mercury is closing in on Sun and the conjunction will perfect in a day or that same day.

Sun, in a night chart, is peregrine in Sagittarius. Mercury has face but is also in detriment so that cancels out any meager points face would have brought and even leaves Mercury with negative points. So, you're a little better off but not by much.

You're both angular so you both have agency, power to make a move, however good it will do either of you in your weakness by sign.

Mercury is close but not close enough (17 minutes for Cazimi) so Mercury is blinded by the Sun and not thinking (or acting) straight. But was clearing doing the chasing.

We can look at Moon for "the situation." Moon is the 12th H Ruler in Virgo brought to the 2nd H Cusp. So maybe what was secret or where there were games being played (deception) is brought to a question of worth or value now (2nd H)?

Or if we read Moon as your co-significator, perhaps the bad feelings you had in this unreciprocated friendship have been transformed because you see your own worth or find that what you value is reciprocated relationships (12th H brought to the 2nd H).

Moon, in a night chart, has triplicity in Virgo, so is much stronger than either of the significators. Whatever Moon represents, the action of bringing 12th H matters to a question of what you value or to make something that was unclear-confusing-elusive (12th H again) concrete-tangible-known (2nd H) has given Moon some power.

I can't tell why she reached out. But suffice to say, a person who recognizes that someone used to remember her birthday but now no longer does, may see where she took that for granted and is trying to make excuses for why she didn't "notice" before.

Or the games could continue and perhaps such a person didn't see where she wasn't a friend but instead, she could be driven by the cat and mouse game of chasing or being chased. Perhaps the way she relates is either being the chased or doing the chasing. Sometimes, doing the chasing only until she's the chased again.

I think Moon with some dignity in Virgo and in a stable place for emotions in the 2nd H (I'm guessing Moon likes being in the 2nd H because that's traditionally ruled by Taurus where Moon is exalted) is the best outlook of the significators.

So, maybe don't worry about why she reached out, but instead, you can do what makes you feel good. Maybe even finishing what you've started - in transforming negative feelings to ones where you see value in yourself. If you continued in that vein, maybe you could ask her things that might tell you if she wants to be a better friend to you or you could even tell her that you've been the one to reach out in the relationship and felt her unresponsiveness was an indication that she didn't want to be friends - not that she was too busy - or that it showed you what kind of friend she is. And if she is honest or holds herself accountable and wants to be different in this relationship, you can decide what you'd like to do, knowing that she, obviously, has a learning curve.

Whatever you do, I think this is about you and what will make you feel better. Not necessarily discovering the motives behind her actions.

Good luck, Astronizing!

ElenaJ

Agree with the previous comments that you should concentrate on yourself and your own self confidence, not concern yourself with why she is approaching you.
Having said this, notice that mercury closing in on you, sun, leaves a conjunction with south node, showing she has been in difficulty and is reaching out towards you.
Moon rules her 2nd of money, and moon sits on your 2nd cusp, approaching an opposition to Neptune on your 8th of your partner's money.
Can she be asking for a loan or does she owe you money?
The 2nd house is also self-esteem, so she might be looking to build herself up by contacting you.
Just be aware, whatever her problem might be, it is not your problem.
Keep faith in yourself, and don't be fooled by her pity play.

JoZi15

Wow. Yes. Agree with ElenaJ. I wouldn't give that relationship any more time. Or ask her anything about her own behavior then or now.
Sending good energy to you, Astronizing!

JoZi15

Keep the moon/neptune opposition in mind, and probably if possible, best to keep your distance.
Stay strong.

That applying Moon opposite Neptune is SO TELLING about what could be coming down the road!!! Oh my goodness. Horary is so good.