Donald Trump will be impeached.

AppLeo

If Trump was a democrat and Hillary was a republican that got elected I guarantee this thread would be, "Hillary Clinton will be impeached" .

LOCK HER UP!!!!

aquarius7000

PS: Why is the US economy doing so well going into year three of Trump's presidency if he's destroying it all? No, it's not because of Obama. I'm seriously interested in a straight answer here. Unemployment is lower than it has been in ages, people have more money, there are more jobs. What's wrong with that?
Thankfully a PS, but I do agree - when it comes to the Donald - that the economy seems to be doing well - at least that is about the short-term effect (and that is all it will be). Of course, the long-term effect, and perhaps this thread will continue long enough for us to stick that up here, will underline the Trump presidency, what with the tax cuts for the big corporations and the mega rich (Donnie's friends). How does it matter if the national deficit will go up by a couple of trillion USD. That's fine, we will just cut down on medicaid completely and do away with social security too to make up for it. And then we will conclude that Donnie kept his promise to make America great again. THAT is the real propaganda - the real propaganda by the big corporations and the wealthy donors - those that control this country as if it were one of their own corporations.

Last edited:

david starling

Hey, given an economy as strong as ours when he first took office, Trumpt can't be expected to wreck it all at once. These things take time.

P.S. Hopefully, he won't get the time he needs to wreck the economy or the environment.

Oddity

So you think he hasn't done anything good for the economy?

Hey, given an economy as strong as ours when he first took office, Trumpt can't be expected to wreck it all at once. These things take time.

P.S. Hopefully, he won't get the time he needs to wreck the economy or the environment.

unique_astrology

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/politics/poverty-rate-census-bureau.html

By Glenn Thrush Sept. 13, 2018

Bolding by me for effect.

" “If this is the best we can do, it isn’t good,” said Timothy Smeeding, a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison who studies poverty and economic mobility.

“Things really tapered off this year, after a serious drop in previous years,” he said. “In terms of the boom, the party has lasted a long time, a lot longer than we thought, but not everybody is getting invited — people who are working several jobs, taking jobs without benefits, kids who are growing up in poverty. The fruits of the recovery are not being spread around evenly.”

The report illustrated the role of government support in keeping the rate from rising higher,
citing income data showing that 27 million people “were taken out of poverty” by Social Security benefits, with another 3.4 million Americans pushed above the threshold by federal food aid.

“The stagnation in the poverty rate is bad news,” Mr. Brady said. “It means that a low unemployment rate alone hasn’t solved the problem.” "

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Posted on another site after an encounter with a tRump supporter:

"Upon reflection, it occurs to me the fellow I spoke with suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect. He is so uninformed and misinformed, he has no idea or capacity to realize he is uninformed and misinformed."

"So here is my question: Do we have an astrological equivalent to the Dunning-Kruger effect?"

My answer:

I think a combination involving Saturn with Neptune and/or Pluto, the three of them, or any of them, or any combination of them with the Sun, Moon, Mercury, or in tight aspect to an angle of a chart could result in such a personality pathology. Even if not in aspect with an angle there will be times when the aspect must be expressed when brought to prominence in some manner (transits or progressions).

What motivates it? Ego. No one likes to be put down for any reason.

Some combinations for tRump:

Sun/Saturn midpoint 99°01' conjunct Mercury at 99°47'

Sun/Neptune midpoint 134°04' conjunct Pluto at 134°21'

Moon/Mars midpoint 204°56' square Saturn at 115°43'

Moon/Neptune midpoint 223°11' square Pluto at 134°21'

Dirius

What is funny of these type of threads is the lack of substance in the arguments against Trump.

I see a lot of excesive name calling towards him, but little realistic arguments that would validate their fears. Also, it seems no one wants to engage in actual conversation, because there are a lot of stand-alone posts saying this and that, but no one seems to wish to tackle straightfoward issues.

david starling

What is funny of these type of threads is the lack of substance in the arguments against Trump.

I see a lot of excesive name calling towards him, but little realistic arguments that would validate their fears. Also, it seems no one wants to engage in actual conversation, because there are a lot of stand-alone posts saying this and that, but no one seems to wish to tackle straightfoward issues.

Dirius, you might know the answer to this....uncomfortable question--Can a devout Catholic, as Kavanaugh appears to be, countenance legal abortion? Because if not, then he's lying about it.

david starling

Did you know "Lock her up!" Was a rallying cry for rabid Trumpt supporters during the election campaign? He vowed he would lock up his political rival! Putin actually did that during his election.

Dirius

Dirius, you might know the answer to this....uncomfortable question--Can a devout Catholic, as Kavanaugh appears to be, countenance legal abortion? Because if not, then he's lying about it.

I don't think you can encase a person into a single specific ideology just by using one word. Many catholics, such as myself, are pro-legal abortion.

Not because I like the practice or recommend it, but rather because banning abortion seems pointless to me. In my country abortion is prohibited, except for few specific cases (as a result of rape, or if pregnancy can endanger the life of the mother, etc.). Yet, unlicensed clinics and physicians perform abortions in a clandestine manner, which has lead to many women loosing their lives over the years from complications caused by unsanitary conditions. In the case of wealthier families, they simply fly to another country to have it done.

So personally, I'm in favour of legalised abortion, because it is going to happen anyway. Better to save one life, than loose two. As for your question, Kavanaugh may have his specific reasons, but I think I'm offering you an example in which permitting a practice does not imply you think it is right or that you approve of it.

EDIT: what I do agree with the pro-life movement in your country is that you need to repeal Roe V. Wade and have a proper constitutional debate in congress about it, and either ban it or sanction it by law, not by the courts.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Why not? Are you against his policies?

I don't really know what he stands for. He's not a real conservative nor a liberal. It seems to me that he doesn't stand for anything and has no real goals or ideals for the country. He's only in it for himself and wants his ego stroked.

Our President is making better deals .

Our President just signed a new trade bill with South Korea. I wonder if Japan will be next. Mexico has agreed but I don't recall an official signing ceremony at the White House so maybe Trump will wait for their new prez to come to DC.

Let's see if former drama teacher Justin Trudeau falls in line next.

Some of you who never read or watch news will find this website helpful. Hasn't been updated to reflect the above yet.

http://www.magapill.com/