Venus conjunct Mars and Attractiveness

Drowzy_Shooter

Yes it does.:biggrin: You may find love at work or when you are shopping, eating or where you rent or have accommodations. Venus in your case refers more to the money you will make for your everyday needs. You should be a hard worker and reach a position of authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

:D

sequestra

The aspect itself ideally isn't linked to bisexuality but I suppose the Yin-Yang are combined here. But for you it might as it's in Pisces (dual sign) or it might even bent towards multiple lovers at the same time. :bandit:

Ahh thank you empress :happy: What do you link it to? Hedonism / high sex drive generally?

And what aspects are denotative of bisexuality? Uranus contacts?

Blackempress

Ahh thank you empress :happy: What do you link it to? Hedonism / high sex drive generally?

This combination is classically Intense charm (Venus) With Seduction (Mars) so natives tend to be provocative without even trying. Since you have a conjunct (same goes with hard aspects) you confuse Love with Lust & Friendship with Passion. That could be the reason you think you're just friendly while others pick a different message altogether.
Venus-Mars contacts tend to wild & lack 'social charm' as per say (some people already mentioned that earlier) as they really want to just do their own thing (Mars) but that depends on the signs they are present in.
Sex drives I personally feel are regulated by the signs & can't be confined to a single aspect but it does make a person romantically 'adventurous'. They tend to get into love triangles frequently just for fun. Venus in Pisces would tend to fall in love quicker than anyone else anyways with all the need for romance & glamor it's associated with. :joyful:

Perhaps there is an element of bisexuality now that you've mentioned it but I haven't come across any exact documentation. Bisexuality is conferred from Air signs & Dual signs. (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius + Pisces). Uranus contacts can ofcourse work that as well, especially with aspects to Venus/Moon as unconventional relationships. Moon itself is important as well, in dual/air signs it can give tendency towards bisexuality.

Love & sex tend to go together with this conj, one won't be complete without the other!

Last edited:

lazarusx

This combination is classically Intense charm (Venus) With Seduction (Mars) so natives tend to be provocative without even trying. Since you have a conjunct (same goes with hard aspects) you confuse Love with Lust & Friendship with Passion. That could be the reason you think you're just friendly while others pick a different message altogether.

I have Mars and Venus conjunct in Leo, both are square to Pluto in Scorpio.

Haha, yes. I seem to be largely unaware of the presence if give off to others until i'm told by someone; what i consider to be friendly seems to be a completely different message to others. It's caused alot of issues in the past because in my head i'm been friendly.. whereas they may interpret it as flirting, when i dont follow through with it.. confusion arises.

Friendships need to have an enormous depth/intensity for me, i want to know everything about them.. there darkest secrets, there greatest dreams, there philosophy on life.. i have alot of acquaintances which are fun to be around, but very few friends that i feel i could just strike up a conversation about virtually anything.

^ This is probably the square from pluto talking. heh.

Venus-Mars contacts tend to wild & lack 'social charm' as per say (some people already mentioned that earlier) as they really want to just do their own thing (Mars) but that depends on the signs they are present in.

Yeah i would say this is true for me, especially been in the sign of Leo.

Thanks for the information Blackempress :)

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Venus means Beauty, attraction, charm, sex, etc while Mars is for Aggression etc. now impact will be accordingly , but according to Vedic Astrology it will give impacts of
1. House, where they are based. 2. then their lordship of their various houses, and 3. Aspects of other planets etc.
That will decide intensity/ results of these planets.

sequestra

Thank you so much for your astute impressions, Empress :joyful:

Hmm yeah this makes sense, I certainly have confused them a few times :unsure: , horrible for all involved. And yes I used to have a bit of an issue with provocativeness but I always attributed that to uranus conjunct ASC and square the sun; however the implication of venus/mars is an interesting consideration for sure, with mars' brashness tied to venusian pursuits.

Sex drives I personally feel are regulated by the signs & can't be confined to a single aspect but it does make a person romantically 'adventurous'. They tend to get into love triangles frequently just for fun. Venus in Pisces would tend to fall in love quicker than anyone else anyways with all the need for romance & glamor it's associated with. :joyful:

I was pretty wild back in the day but am considerably dampened down now eheh. I agree that I fall fast and that I find romance incredibly intoxicating (it can certainly be abused like a drug), plus I think venus and mars being in the 5th exacerbates what can be a relentless pursuit.

Perhaps there is an element of bisexuality now that you've mentioned it but I haven't come across any exact documentation. Bisexuality is conferred from Air signs & Dual signs. (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius + Pisces). Uranus contacts can of course work that as well, especially with aspects to Venus/Moon as unconventional relationships. Moon itself is important as well, in dual/air signs it can give tendency towards bisexuality.

I guess I just figured that venus and mars connected in this manner are acting dualistically irrespective of the signs, but I suppose that is aligned with the traditional concept of venus representing the feminine and mars the masculine. I don't even interpret them divided within such defined confines myself. The dual signs theory makes sense to me, and I find the attribution to air interesting... Will have to think on that one. Gemini certainly resonates.

Love & sex tend to go together with this conj, one won't be complete without the other!

Yeah, especially the latter for me, which I think has been my saving grace; sex is repugnant to me without love.

Claire19

I've got Venus conjunct Mars in Virgo in the 8th, but the above description in the first post doesn't apply to me. Maybe it's because Venus squares Saturn, I don't know. My Sun and Mercury are in the mix too with Venus & Mars, forming a stellium.
Venus Mars squaring Saturn is challenging and in Virgo would make you not overtly sexual or romantic I would say. Even celibate or having few partners.

Claire19

Bisexuality belongs with Gemini and perhaps Mercury in the mix. Perhaps Libra too. Swinging back and forth. Uranus is more for the unconventional and homosexual and likes to experiment so yes, maybe bisexuality. I find if the air element is strong then more likely to be bisexuality.

Claire19

Thank you so much for your astute impressions, Empress :joyful:

Hmm yeah this makes sense, I certainly have confused them a few times :unsure: , horrible for all involved. And yes I used to have a bit of an issue with provocativeness but I always attributed that to uranus conjunct ASC and square the sun; however the implication of venus/mars is an interesting consideration for sure, with mars' brashness tied to venusian pursuits.

I was pretty wild back in the day but am considerably dampened down now eheh. I agree that I fall fast and that I find romance incredibly intoxicating (it can certainly be abused like a drug), plus I think venus and mars being in the 5th exacerbates what can be a relentless pursuit.

I guess I just figured that venus and mars connected in this manner are acting dualistically irrespective of the signs, but I suppose that is aligned with the traditional concept of venus representing the feminine and mars the masculine. I don't even interpret them divided within such defined confines myself. The dual signs theory makes sense to me, and I find the attribution to air interesting... Will have to think on that one. Gemini certainly resonates.

Yeah, especially the latter for me, which I think has been my saving grace; sex is repugnant to me without love.

I am not interested in sex without love or affection. I have a Venus Libra conjunct Mars and in the 8th and have had a few casual affairs but soon got tired of that. Neptune in the mix means over idealisation and fantasies which real life cannot measure up to and so celibacy is often the result. Having huge crushes on film stars is another manifestation of Venus Mars Neptune conjunction. Bewitched by the glamour and fantasy. Another manifestion is attraction to the addicted and the ill. It is a rescuer complex I realised and not getting anything in return caused me to realise that and it stopped.

Last edited:

Claire19

The aspect itself ideally isn't linked to bisexuality but I suppose the Yin-Yang are combined here. But for you it might as it's in Pisces (dual sign) or it might even bent towards multiple lovers at the same time. :bandit:
Venus and Mars in Pisces can lead to being less than discriminating and often when under the influence will take lovers and often more than one at a time, yes.

sequestra

I am not interested in sex without love or affection. I have a Venus Libra conjunct Mars and in the 8th and have had a few casual affairs but soon got tired of that. Neptune in the mix means over idealisation and fantasies which real life cannot measure up to and so celibacy is often the result. Having huge crushes on film stars is another manifestation of Venus Mars Neptune conjunction. Bewitched by the glamour and fantasy. Another manifestion is attraction to the addicted and the ill. It is a rescuer complex I realised and not getting anything in return caused me to realise that and it stopped.

Oh totally, Claire. If I remember correctly you have the trines to neptune while I have the squares. Over-idealization was my biggest problem for the longest time. I ran away from many when 'reality' hit home, often-times triggered in the sexual sphere, what with sex being so much more eh umm abrasive in the 'real' world when you're not totally inebriated (i.e. immersed in and thus perceiving through Neptunian mists). And without a strong emotional tie? Totally out of the question. I think cancer on the 8th house cusp takes care of that one.

And yeah, the ill thing... Definitely. Oddly enough though most of my spouses have been the reverse of that, seeming instead to perceive me as the wounded, helpless/incompetent bird requiring salvation. But yes, I have always been drawn to hospice work, palliative care, and animals with bits and pieces missing. Imperfect creatures pull at my heart strings something chronic.

poyi

Premium Member
I have Sun 17"Scorpio45, Ascendant 13"Virgo35, Venus 1"Libra20 conjunction Mars 25"Virgo26 both in my first house. Both of my Venus and Mars square Neptune 27"Sagittarius30 in 4th house while Venus semi-sextile Pluto 0"Scorpio11.

[Edited: Just found some more beautiful things Moon Trine Venus, Moon Trine Mars, Moon sextile Mercury, Mars sextile Mercury...hehe]

Mars is superlative planet in my natal chart and the leading planet of my Scorpio Stellium, he also ruling my final planet of the horoscope which Mars exhales in Capricorn Moon in the 5th house.

I don't consider myself bisexual or homosexual. But a lot of time I found most of the men are not "Manly" enough for example mentally too weak and lack of discipline. I managed to lift heavy furniture and assembled all of them singly without help such as a king size wooden bed frame. (P.S. I don't look musclar instead very feminine body shape. I just have energy comes out of nowhere...) Sadly, quite often I attract men that are weaker and even kind of girly......

On the other hand, I don't find woman sexually attractive, but interestingly enough a few lesbians found me attractive.

The other interesting experiences are both genders and doesn't matter what age, quite often come to me for protection or guidance and I do get along well with people with different sexuality.

In term of sex drive, I don't think having a powerful Mars really causing any thunderstorm in me, maybe because of in Virgo sign.:tongue:

View attachment 28103

Last edited:

Zonark

The nature of a conjunction is to disrupt the influence of the planets involved. They both try and express themselves at once through a small sphere of influence thus end up dampening each other. Rather than an opposition, where both planets are strong and powerful in their own right, both planets in a conjunction tend to weaken individually and merge.

Conjunction of Mars and Venus merges Will with Senses. They work as one, a sensual will that is moved by the influence imparted by the sign governing the conjunction. In my paramour's Piscean conjunction, this merger is most affected by the human struggle to stride toward total selflessness, both in the destructive and compassionate sense. The will pursues the signals of Venus as if helplessly drawn by its seduction, then Mars dissolves those sensory impressions forever seeking a more perfect experience of Neptune's water. In this case, exalted Venus in Pisces leads Mars to pursuing deep profundity of feeling in a haphazard way, as Mars in Pisces acts on impression. If this conjunction occurred in Aries for example, Venus would lead Mars to an excitation by crude, violent and harsh experiences but Mars would easily barge through the experience.

With this aspect there is a sense of what we do and what we feel being at one, with what we do and feel being modified by the sign governing these planets.

Athene

The nature of a conjunction is to disrupt the influence of the planets involved. They both try and express themselves at once through a small sphere of influence thus end up dampening each other. Rather than an opposition, where both planets are strong and powerful in their own right, both planets in a conjunction tend to weaken individually and merge.

Conjunction of Mars and Venus merges Will with Senses. They work as one, a sensual will that is moved by the influence imparted by the sign governing the conjunction. In my paramour's Piscean conjunction, this merger is most affected by the human struggle to stride toward total selflessness, both in the destructive and compassionate sense. The will pursues the signals of Venus as if helplessly drawn by its seduction, then Mars dissolves those sensory impressions forever seeking a more perfect experience of Neptune's water. In this case, exalted Venus in Pisces leads Mars to pursuing deep profundity of feeling in a haphazard way, as Mars in Pisces acts on impression. If this conjunction occurred in Aries for example, Venus would lead Mars to an excitation by crude, violent and harsh experiences but Mars would easily barge through the experience.

With this aspect there is a sense of what we do and what we feel being at one, with what we do and feel being modified by the sign governing these planets.

Oh sweet :sideways: ! I too have :venus::conjunct::mars:in :pisces: 5h, :neptune:3d, where are they found in your lover's chart ?

I did have my own walk on the talk you are providing here .... By all means, we do crave the kinds of extra-corporeal perfection you're describing here, and we fear no lengths to go to achieve them .. which still, isnt always enough, pitty :joyful: In my case, it all get's back to my head (Npt 3d) :happy: ~

tokyo.lights

hi,

is it true that :venus: :conjunct: :mars: endows one with attractive Power??

makes this Aspect one really Attractive?? or, gives attraction/Sex appeal??

have someone this Aspect?? or, you know somebody with this Aspect??
(Bad English, i know:rolleyes: )

:56:

Oh no no, haha. At least if I have it, I certainly don't know about it. I read somewhere (I think astro.com...or maybe here =P) about how conjunction means we can't differentiate between the energies between the planets. And these planets ARE very different. Kinda strange.

microkosm

I also have mars conjunct venus in aries ( > 1 degree) in the first house both with a wider 7 degree orb conjunct my ascendant. Moon is also in Aries but not conjunct. I've always always gotten lots of attention from the opposite sex ( I am a woman ) even from a very young age. Until recently, I hated the attention and would play down my looks because I feel like a tomboy even though I am very pretty ( I am told I'm beautiful quite often ). I can be abrasive and tend to have more guy than girl friends. My relationships are usually crash and burn, very intense fireworks then I cut them short when I sense they have an expiration date. Could this be because my Uranus in sagitarius trines both venus and mars? Also, I am attracted to androgyny, not in a sexual way I just really like androgynous and gender queer people. I have charisma that I can turn on and off. Mars and pluto are my dominating planets.

candece

I HAVE FRIEND WHO HAS THIS IN VIRGO. HE IS SUPER HANDSOME AND ATTRACTIVE. WHEN HE WAS YOUNG HE DID A LOT OF MODELING AND NOW WORKING AS AN ACTOR. BOTH WOMEN AND MEN FIND HIM HANDSOME AND HE MADE A LOT OF MONEY THROUGH HIS LOOK. IT IS SURE A VERY INTERESTING TOPIC. I HAVE AND MARS in VIRGO AT FIFTH HOUSE OPPOSITION TO VENUS AT 11th in Pisces. When I was growing up I have short hair I was tall and looking more like a boy. After 16 I turned OUT to BE A very attractive girl I wasn't a pretty girly girl more like attractive and cool. I did MODELING myself and got a lot of marriage proposals. I AM MARRIED WITH KIDS NOW AND NOT USING THIS ASPECT MUCH:)

Claire19

It does mean different things to different people, however more likely to get love and sex together and certainly prefer that. I have Venus conj Mars in Libra in the 8th house. It deals with others monies as well. Attractiveness relies on favourable aspects to the ascendant. The 5th house well aspected for romance and social times. If the planets are afflicted elsewhere then it causes other influences to come into play.